🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Israeli act of war against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran says it shoots down Israeli spy drone Reuters

(Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it had shot down an Israeli spy drone that was heading for its Natanz nuclear enrichment site, Iranian media reported.

"The downed aircraft was of the stealth, radar-evasive type and it intended to penetrate the off-limits nuclear area in Natanz ... but was targeted by a ground-to-air missile before it managed to enter the area," state news agency ISNA said, citing a statement by Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

In yet another war like act, in clear violation of international law, Israel conducted a spy mission against Iran.
Once again, we see an aggressive state violate the borders of Iran, this time to conduct a spy mission.
Pity it wasn't a manned aircraft the Iranians shot down.
"Pity it wasn't a manned aircraft"

You've made a lot of comments like this, expressing your desire to see IDF get killed.
What is it with Muslims and their lust for blood?

The attacking/invading force deserves to suffer casualties.
Israel prefers to attack people who have no defence, and it would be nice to see a few coffins draped with that shitty blue and white flag.
Thousands would be nice - that way they might stop murdering unarmed children.
Almost a third of the casualties in Gaza were kids, the IDF murderers deserve to die.
Thank you for proving my point. You claim to not be an extremist, but you are just another typical Muslim with the desire to see Israelis killed.
Sorry you won't get to see your dream of thousands of ghose coffins, but I recall over 500 Dead Hamas Islamic scum being carried with the fake 'Palestinian' flag. That is a beautiful site!

Some news
Iran publicly decide to implement their threats of arming the West Bank civilians as well, like arming Hamas was a wise move for the Gazans, now arming the WB which is already have firearms - now with rockets.

(Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it had shot down an Israeli spy drone that was heading for its Natanz nuclear enrichment site, Iranian media reported.

"The downed aircraft was of the stealth, radar-evasive type and it intended to penetrate the off-limits nuclear area in Natanz ... but was targeted by a ground-to-air missile before it managed to enter the area," state news agency ISNA said, citing a statement by Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

In yet another war like act, in clear violation of international law, Israel conducted a spy mission against Iran.
Once again, we see an aggressive state violate the borders of Iran, this time to conduct a spy mission.
Fred, this defensive posture by Israel is its greatest fear that the bomb, the A Bomb, is coming...I don't blame her for snooping, after all she is the enemy of Islam and she started these Jihadist/Holly Wars and has refused every offer for peace by the Arab League and others...

Like the Crusaders who invaded Palestine, they will slowly be ground down by simple common time in this war of Attrition...

No, it's called terrorism when you attack and murder with no evidence or reasonable cause.
There is no evidence of an Iranian nuclear weapons program, but Israel murders people anyway.
Proof that Israel murdered Iranians?

Not really pertaining to the IP - moved thread to ME General.

Iran said it was resupply hamas with missiles and that they were the source hamas' rocket technology.
Both iran and hamas have claimed to have shot down drones.
there was also a barrage of 20 mortars in 10 minutes from gaza.
Iran said they and N Korea have supplied Hezbullah with enough rockets to fire "nonstop" at Israel.

some morning!

What is worrisome, if a former CIA director, Michael Scheuer (my hero) is correct, Iran will perceive this incident. and any others like it by Israel, as direct American involvement in the affairs of their country. ~ Susan

PS If you're not familiar with Mr. Scheuer, please do a YouTube search on him to view the many articles about him that can be found there. He really does tell the truth about Israel.

What is worrisome, if a former CIA director, Michael Scheuer (my hero) is correct, Iran will perceive this incident. and any others like it by Israel, as direct American involvement in the affairs of their country. ~ Susan

PS If you're not familiar with Mr. Scheuer, please do a YouTube search on him to view the many articles about him that can be found there. He really does tell the truth about Israel.

So go ahead boycott the congress, or simply leave America.
Anyway the Iranians have a big-ass mouth to threat or bully Israel, just like N.Korea does from time to time to the US..both great examples of democracy and advanced societies! unlike Israel and the US of course, pfft "Westernizers"

What an interesting video.
Iran, he says, has the ability to hit America should they be attacked.
He them goes on to explain how Iran has no intention of using their ability to attack the US, unless they're attacked first.
Supporting Israel is putting American directly in the line of fire, so stop supporting Israel.

Why, Pish, there are many articles which tie together your fellow Nazis with the Muslims. As for violating air space, don't you think there have been other Arab countries that do this. My husband was at an airbase in Israel in the sixties with a group of other U.S. Navy men teaching the Israeli pilots how to operate a new piece of equipment which Israel ordered. During one session, Syrian jets flew overhead so the pilots had to end the session and scramble to their planes to chase the Syrians back to Syrian airspace.

What an interesting video.
Iran, he says, has the ability to hit America should they be attacked.
He them goes on to explain how Iran has no intention of using their ability to attack the US, unless they're attacked first.
Supporting Israel is putting American directly in the line of fire, so stop supporting Israel.

Yes, all those born into Islam and those who converted like Freddy would love to see America stop supporting Israel. So tell us, Freddy, since you are a converted Sunni, which group do you think will win out in ruling the world of Islam -- the Sunnis or the Shia? No doubt the Ayatollahs in Iran want to be top dog.

You've made a lot of comments like this, expressing your desire to see IDF get killed.

Israel prefers to attack people who have no defence, and it would be nice to see a few coffins draped with that shitty blue and white flag.
Almost a third of the casualties in Gaza were kids, the IDF murderers deserve to die.
Lie. Even Hamas admit that the vast majority of the casualties in Gaza were males aged 20 to 40.

Link, please.

Gaza under siege naming the dead - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Nice list. Now show the 20 to 40 year old males were fighters.
There goes the propaganda assumption put about by Israel - if they were of likely fighting age, they must be fighters.
Of course, Israel totally ignores all the under five year old children they've murdered.

However I do not agree that the IDF murderers deserve to die. Just as I don't agree that the Hamas fighters do not deserve to die.

I have to disagree.
Any person that deliberately attacks and intends to kill civilians, is guilty of murder.
Bomber Harris did it, as did Hermann Goring, now we see Hamas trying (But making a total fuck up of it) and the IDF actually doing it.
Israel is hiding its guilt with a very carefully staged propaganda machine.
Any soldier engaged in such activity deserves the death penalty.

Thank you for proving my point. You claim to not be an extremist, but you are just another typical Muslim with the desire to see Israelis killed.
Sorry you won't get to see your dream of thousands of ghose coffins, but I recall over 500 Dead Hamas Islamic scum being carried with the fake 'Palestinian' flag. That is a beautiful site!

What point - I want murders removed from the planet?
And, as a note, I see you're guilty of what your claim me to be, enjoying and celebrating deaths of Hamas people.
Personally, I have no problem when Hamas fighters get killed, occupational hazard.

However I do not agree that the IDF murderers deserve to die. Just as I don't agree that the Hamas fighters do not deserve to die.

I have to disagree.
Any person that deliberately attacks and intends to kill civilians, is guilty of murder.
Bomber Harris did it, as did Hermann Goring, now we see Hamas trying (But making a total fuck up of it) and the IDF actually doing it.
Israel is hiding its guilt with a very carefully staged propaganda machine.
Any soldier engaged in such activity deserves the death penalty.

That would be about 175,000 people involved in the IDF,
They are all involved, whether in firing the guns, moving the ammo or cooking the dinners. And are taught like soldiers are, that they are 'doing the right thing'.
That is a lot of death you are calling for.

They deserve to be stopped.
To be tried. And to undergo de-nazification. Many should be imprisoned. If killed in action then, tough.
But death for them when not posing a threat would not be justice, just vengeance.

On the other hand there are those who set the policies, give the orders, make the plans who may never have shot at a human being. Many much more guilty than a young soldier on the front line.

images

Symmetrical warfare is not an option. Truly I hope Iran doesn't push too far...

...into Syria and Iraq.

Because then they will lose against the Arabs and while losing to the Arabs they will likely attack Israel a la Saddam Hussein style.

What point - I want murders removed from the planet?
And, as a note, I see you're guilty of what your claim me to be, enjoying and celebrating deaths of Hamas people.
Personally, I have no problem when Hamas fighters get killed, occupational hazard.

Wanting Hamas terrorist scum to die is not even close to the same thing as IDF soldiers.
The IDF actually does what it can to avoid civilians where Hamas will target civilians with glee.
Part of the basic training for EVERY soldier is how to distinguish between civilian and combatant.
When IDF soldiers to into Gaza, they have small mission that their commander tell them to do. Their missions are NOT to go search for kids and line them up to execute them. Their missions involve finding Hamas tunnels, rockets,facilities.
IAF pilots all have missions uploaded to their jet before they take off. Their missions involve killing Hamas militants, buildings, rocket launchers.
And as stupid as you are, I know that you know that, but you and the other lefties lie and make it seem like IDF soldiers are hunting for civilians.
In other words, you are full of shit.

images

Symmetrical warfare is not an option. Truly I hope Iran doesn't push too far...

...into Syria and Iraq.

Because then they will lose against the Arabs and while losing to the Arabs they will likely attack Israel a la Saddam Hussein style.

no doubt------the ummah approach to frustration is ------
find some kids and engage in the most important act of
Islamic piety recorded in the Koran-----obscene mutilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back