Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story - 'Just AS Tactic To Derail Confirmation'

Yea but he lied on the stand. That was enough to disqualify him but republicans nominated him anyways
Bill Clinton lied to the entire world about an adulterous blow job and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

Obama lied ... About EVERYTHING ... and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

....and suddenly you become choosy / picky?! :p
Clinton lied about a bj. Trump has lied 5000 times already. I see how you are. Hillary lies about sniper fire and that gives trump the ok to lie about EVERYTHING. Got it. I can't wait to tie his fucking hands next year with a Democratic house and senate. I can't wait for MI to go blue again. Just wait mofo. LOL. What if I'm wrong. Boy will you rub my nose in it tomorrow huh? LOL.

Obama was a saint compared to Trump. Go back 8 years maybe you found 50 insignificant lies from Obama
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/

But Trump???

3000 as of May the number is probably 5000 now stupid.
Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far
You're so easily manipulated. Snopes? Really?

Dispute the information in it. I dare you. Challenge.
You missed the point. No surprise.

Yea but he lied on the stand. That was enough to disqualify him but republicans nominated him anyways
Bill Clinton lied to the entire world about an adulterous blow job and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

Obama lied ... About EVERYTHING ... and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

Clinton lied about a bj. Trump has lied 5000 times already. I see how you are. Hillary lies about sniper fire and that gives trump the ok to lie about EVERYTHING. Got it. I can't wait to tie his fucking hands next year with a Democratic house and senate. I can't wait for MI to go blue again. Just wait mofo. LOL. What if I'm wrong. Boy will you rub my nose in it tomorrow huh? LOL.

Obama was a saint compared to Trump. Go back 8 years maybe you found 50 insignificant lies from Obama

But Trump???

You can't dispute the information that is provided at SNOPES on this subject so you just dismiss the source. Cheap tactic by right wingers who got nuthin.

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her , just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.
No they didn't.

Yes they all said they believe her but she was mistaken in the identity of the attacker.
It's called "walking the fine line". They had to keep Collins from voting against him out of sympathy for Ford and her "victimhood". Every Senator in that room knew she was lying her ass off.

The only person in that room who was “lying their ass off” was Brett Kavenaugh. That’s why his buddies refused to testify. They knew what a pig he was and they were and they didn’t want to perjure themselves.

If it “never happened” why wouldn’t Kavenaugh’s friend get on the stand and say so?
Good ole fashioned “prove yourself innocent.” That’s not how it works here, move to where it does

But Trump???

You can't dispute the information that is provided at SNOPES on this subject so you just dismiss the source. Cheap tactic by right wingers who got nuthin.
Snopes is not a credible source and everyone knows it. They've been exposed repeatedly over the years, it's just 2 liberals and their cat calling themselves "fact checkers". You're a sucker if you believe anything that comes out of that bogus site.
PS, Snopes or no Snopes, you still missed the point. I'll let you figure it out if you think your tiny little brain can handle all that work.

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!

They have no idea who Jane Doe is.
And Christine Ford had no real idea who Brett Kavanaugh was...just some Conservative who was nominated for the USSC... :p

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her , just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.
of course you did. it was your side and you're a consummate cheerleader for your line of thought.

the question is - if the right had done this to a left nominee, was there enough there for you to believe the right and their "victim" or would you have scoffed it off as i believe you would have?

No they didn't.

Yes they all said they believe her but she was mistaken in the identity of the attacker.
It's called "walking the fine line". They had to keep Collins from voting against him out of sympathy for Ford and her "victimhood". Every Senator in that room knew she was lying her ass off.

The only person in that room who was “lying their ass off” was Brett Kavenaugh. That’s why his buddies refused to testify. They knew what a pig he was and they were and they didn’t want to perjure themselves.

If it “never happened” why wouldn’t Kavenaugh’s friend get on the stand and say so?
Good ole fashioned “prove yourself innocent.” That’s not how it works here, move to where it does

Kavenaugh lied repeatedly throughout the hearing about his record, and his partisanship. Nothing to do with any of the allegations against him. THOSE are the lies which should have automatically disqualified him from the SC without even looking at these allegations.

These lies are the reasons why 200 of his fellow judges are investigating his Senate testimony. This guy is a partisan piece of shit who has proven his partisanship on the bench. Without his obvious and serious alcohol problem, his open misogyny, no one who openly and proveably lies to the Senate should ever be confirmed to the Supreme Court.

But Trump???

Snopes is not a credible source and everyone knows it. They've been exposed repeatedly over the years, it's just 2 liberals and their cat calling themselves "fact checkers". You're a sucker if you believe anything that comes out of that bogus site.
PS, Snopes or no Snopes, you still missed the point. I'll let you figure it out if you think your tiny little brain can handle all that work.

Snopes is well respected for non bias fact checking.

And Republicans are well known to blow off any site that doesn't give with their way of thinking. If it's not Fox it's Fake.

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!

They have no idea who Jane Doe is.
And Christine Ford had no real idea who Brett Kavanaugh was...just some Conservative who was nominated for the USSC... :p

of course you did. it was your side and you're a consummate cheerleader for your line of thought.

the question is - if the right had done this to a left nominee, was there enough there for you to believe the right and their "victim" or would you have scoffed it off as i believe you would have?

Yes if the left wing judge acted like Kav did. He showed his partisanship and lied under oath, not to mention his temper and refusal to answer and making fun of questions , what a nightmare, now he is on the SC, and should not be.

This is Snopes: They're a couple of left wing hacks with no credentials whatsoever. And she needs dental work.

12-21-16-snopes.jpg

Last edited:

And Republicans are well known to blow off any site that doesn't give with their way of thinking. If it's not Fox it's Fake.
You still haven't figured it out, have you, stoner?

No they didn't.

I want your all of your friends to testify that you didn't rape me.

Under oath, but Kav lied under oath as well. Devils Triangle was a drinking game, etc.

So where is the lie?

You still cannot explain the lie!

Forum List

Back