Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story - 'Just AS Tactic To Derail Confirmation'

Democrats still believe these accusations. In fact they intend to impeach Kavanaugh for denying them.
I think the Dems know she lied but they have to pretend to believe her. It's the only way they can justify an impeachment. The courts are the main avenue Dems use to force their agenda on the American people so they have to maintain a majority of leftist activists on the SC and Kavanaugh ruins everything for them. It could have been anybody and they would have done this.

Now you have moved to Clinton, LOL, Do you remember the letter from Jane Doe being online???
You seem completely fixated on 'sexual deviants' who take advantage of women and who lie about what they have done, so I thought I would post that little clip for you...thought you might like it. Unlike Kavanaugh, however, there has been more than enough evidence presented proving Slick Willy's exploits.

Funny how the news broke about how Democrats in the US Senate had been criminally engaging in sexual misconduct for over 15 (FIFTEEN) years and that instead of reigning in their criminal behavior, stopping it, and holding their members accountable they instead CREATED A COMMITTEE WHOSE SOLE REASON FOR EXISTING WAS TO SPEND THEIR TIME PAYING FOR THEIR VICTIMS' SILENCE WITH TAX DOLLARS...and yet this despicable, jaw-dropping news did not merit one tenth of the media attention the false accusation against Kavanaugh did. Conyers and others were allowed to quietly slip into seclusion without going through the public torture Kavanaugh and his family were subjected to.

Go figure...

What is it you do not understand about this:

The Committee found no credible evidence to support the allegations in the Jane Doe letter. Justice Kavanaugh denied engaging in the alleged conduct. The letter is anonymous, and the Committee has no way to identify the sender for further investigation. Although Judy MunroLeighton emailed several Senate offices to claim responsibility for the letter, she later admitted that she was not the author of it and merely used it as a “ploy” to “get attention” and had never met Justice Kavanaugh.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf

Yet on Fox news this am they made it sound like MunroLeighton falsely accused Kav of raping her, not true, she pretended to be Jane Doe. So we have another accuser afraid to come forward, as she was aware of what happened to Ford. This letter became known before the investigation, on Oct 1, and he was confirmed Oct. 6th.

Last edited:
I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her , just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.
No they didn't.

Yes they all said they believe her but she was mistaken in the identity of the attacker.
It's called "walking the fine line". They had to keep Collins from voting against him out of sympathy for Ford and her "victimhood". Every Senator in that room knew she was lying her ass off.

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her , just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.
No they didn't.

Yes they all said they believe her but she was mistaken in the identity of the attacker.
It's called "walking the fine line". They had to keep Collins from voting against him out of sympathy for Ford and her "victimhood". Every Senator in that room knew she was lying her ass off.

Collins performed a show.

Yea but he lied on the stand. That was enough to disqualify him but republicans nominated him anyways
Bill Clinton lied to the entire world about an adulterous blow job and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

Obama lied ... About EVERYTHING ... and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

....and suddenly you become choosy / picky?! :p
Clinton lied about a bj. Trump has lied 5000 times already. I see how you are. Hillary lies about sniper fire and that gives trump the ok to lie about EVERYTHING. Got it. I can't wait to tie his fucking hands next year with a Democratic house and senate. I can't wait for MI to go blue again. Just wait mofo. LOL. What if I'm wrong. Boy will you rub my nose in it tomorrow huh? LOL.

Obama was a saint compared to Trump. Go back 8 years maybe you found 50 insignificant lies from Obama
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/

But Trump???

3000 as of May the number is probably 5000 now stupid.
Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

No they didn't.

Collins performed a show.
A show? The only "show" part was to act like she thought Ford had credibility. And that probably had something to do with the death threats she was getting form the violent left.

Yea but he lied on the stand. That was enough to disqualify him but republicans nominated him anyways
Bill Clinton lied to the entire world about an adulterous blow job and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

Obama lied ... About EVERYTHING ... and you snowflakes had no problem with him being PRESIDENT...

Clinton lied about a bj. Trump has lied 5000 times already. I see how you are. Hillary lies about sniper fire and that gives trump the ok to lie about EVERYTHING. Got it. I can't wait to tie his fucking hands next year with a Democratic house and senate. I can't wait for MI to go blue again. Just wait mofo. LOL. What if I'm wrong. Boy will you rub my nose in it tomorrow huh? LOL.

Obama was a saint compared to Trump. Go back 8 years maybe you found 50 insignificant lies from Obama

But Trump???

You're so easily manipulated. Snopes? Really?

But Trump???

No they didn't.

The only person in that room who was “lying their ass off” was Brett Kavenaugh. That’s why his buddies refused to testify. They knew what a pig he was and they were and they didn’t want to perjure themselves.

If it “never happened” why wouldn’t Kavenaugh’s friend get on the stand and say so?

No they didn't.

The only person in that room who was “lying their ass off” was Brett Kavenaugh. That’s why his buddies refused to testify. They knew what a pig he was and they were and they didn’t want to perjure themselves.

If it “never happened” why wouldn’t Kavenaugh’s friend get on the stand and say so?

I want your all of your friends to testify that you didn't rape me.

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!

They have no idea who Jane Doe is.
This emphasizes the law that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

In the political environment we have today and especially with the ME TOO movement it is just too easy to condemn a person with wild accusations of a malady supposedly done decades earlier.

I am so grateful for Kavanaugh to have strong personality to rise above those false accusations and stay in contention for the Supreme Court.

Of course he was angry. The accusations were false, his wife and children were being threatened.

The perperators should go to jail.

Kavanaugh didn't rise above anything, and his personality is one of the biggest proofs that he just doesn't have the temperament to do that job. The right only continued to support him because they expect him to ignore precedent and help them enact hateful right wing laws. Nothing he said or did during the confirmation hearings effected that in any way.
ahh you're one of those who thought he should have smiled and said thank you to the people attempting to ruin his life. you all are quite spectacular.

No. I'm one of those who was amazed that a Supreme Court nominee could act so childishly and cry about the questions he was asked.
that he was a gang raper? you expect someone accused of that will respond how? Thank you sir may I have another?

But Trump???

You're so easily manipulated. Snopes? Really?

Dispute the information in it. I dare you. Challenge.

Democrats represent pure evil. Why are so many people still voting for them? So sad.

Democrats represent pure evil. Why are so many people still voting for them? So sad.

If that's true why are all of your advertisements all lies? Lying about what legalizing pot will do, lying about gerrymandering. Lying about your opponents. If we are evil why are you such liars?

If that's true why are all of your advertisements all lies? Lying about what legalizing pot will do, lying about gerrymandering. Lying about your opponents. If we are evil why are you such liars?

What they did to Kavanaugh was unforgivable. And hopefully Voters will make them pay for that today, and beyond.

No they didn't.

I want your all of your friends to testify that you didn't rape me.

Under oath, but Kav lied under oath as well. Devils Triangle was a drinking game, etc.

What they did to Kavanaugh was unforgivable. And hopefully Voters will make them pay for that today, and beyond.
Nah. Look at all the horrible things Trump has done in the last 2 years. Everyone has forgotten. We have become numb to these things. Insulting a vet? I can't believe he did that!!!

Then we remember Trump insulted McCain. He likes his hero's not captured. Got it. You people are such hypocrites.

What they did to Ford was inexcusable, and now we have an accused attempted rapist on the SC as well as a liar.

If you were raped, why did you keep yelling "who is next?" You were wearing a t shirt that said "I'M A BOTTOM"

Forum List

Back