Another Kavanaugh Accuser Referred for Criminal Prosecution

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I love the new GOP and how they no longer let the Left make false allegations and then slink away unscathed after the dust settles.

Then, on October 3, 2018, Committee staff received an email from a Ms. Judy Munro- Leighton with a subject line claiming: “I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me.”6 Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote that she was “sharing with you the story of the night that Brett Kavanaugh and his friend sexually assaulted and raped me in his car” and referred to “the letter that I sent to Sen. Kamala Harris on Sept. 19 with details of this vicious assault.” She continued: “I know that [‘]Jane Doe[’] will get no media attention, but I am deathly afraid of revealing any information about myself or my family.” She then included a typed version of the Jane Doe letter.

Committee investigators began investigating Ms. Munro-Leighton’s allegations. Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky. In order to investigate her sexual-assault claims, Committee investigators first attempted to reach her by phone on October 3, 2018, but were unsuccessful. On October 29, Committee investigators again attempted contact, leaving a voicemail. In response, Ms. Munro-Leighton left Committee investigators a voicemail on November 1, 2018.

Keep reading…

I love the new GOP and how they no longer let the Left make false allegations and then slink away unscathed after the dust settles.

Then, on October 3, 2018, Committee staff received an email from a Ms. Judy Munro- Leighton with a subject line claiming: “I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me.”6 Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote that she was “sharing with you the story of the night that Brett Kavanaugh and his friend sexually assaulted and raped me in his car” and referred to “the letter that I sent to Sen. Kamala Harris on Sept. 19 with details of this vicious assault.” She continued: “I know that [‘]Jane Doe[’] will get no media attention, but I am deathly afraid of revealing any information about myself or my family.” She then included a typed version of the Jane Doe letter.

Committee investigators began investigating Ms. Munro-Leighton’s allegations. Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky. In order to investigate her sexual-assault claims, Committee investigators first attempted to reach her by phone on October 3, 2018, but were unsuccessful. On October 29, Committee investigators again attempted contact, leaving a voicemail. In response, Ms. Munro-Leighton left Committee investigators a voicemail on November 1, 2018.

Keep reading…
Decades older? Kavanaugh lived most of his youth wearing beer goggles so :dunno:

Keep reading…
Decades older? Kavanaugh lived most of his youth wearing beer goggles so :dunno:
Better than smoking lot like you’re fucked up Messiah did.

Keep reading…
Marijuana is far safer than alcohol. Even moreso if, like Kavanaugh, the alcoholic is a binge drinking rapist.

Keep reading…

Give it up Whiteflag, she admitted to the FBI she lied, read the article.

Keep reading…
Marijuana is far safer than alcohol. Even moreso if, like Kavanaugh, the alcoholic is a binge drinking rapist.
What a shitforbrains!

Keep reading…
Ok when is the court date.

Keep reading…

Give it up Whiteflag, she admitted to the FBI she lied, read the article.
Lol the FBI followed up on this, did they? No republicans blocked and sabotaged the investigation into her? Hmm.

The orchestrated Kavanaugh smear is really a huge scandal.
I hope someone writes a book about it.

Keep reading…

They need to refer that stupid slut Ford to.

Never heard of this woman or her story.

Could it be that it wasn't credible so it never was part of the hearings?

Oh...

Oh...

I don't think any of them are credible. That's why Sweathog was recommended to be investigated by the DOJ. I hope she ends up in jail for the rest of her life.

Oh...
I did hear about it. It wasn't credible. But that has nothing to do with her making a false statement. Having the lie believed is not necessary.

The orchestrated Kavanaugh smear is really a huge scandal.
I hope someone writes a book about it.
Seriously, this came and went, like the Jane doe
who claimed she was raped by Trump when she was 13.

Why Lisa took the case
when her mother wouldn't even touch it,
couldn't have been for anything other then
hoping to benefit from the exposure...
A, 15 minutes of fame whore, like her mother

Then, after the locker room tape,
all these women came out like cockroaches,
with tales that stretched back, some 30 years....
with Gloria *diarrhea of the mouth* Allred, at the bow

When they weren't making any headway with that.
it just, poof, vanished from the airwaves,
leaving Gloria with constipation of the mouth, at the stern

But, the calculated and malicious plot against Brett
that was set into motion, by vile, despicable creatures,
who have been allowed to regroup and try again....
IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND BEYOND ME!

I don't want this to vanish...
I want this to finish playing out!

Civility in America can only begin again
if Democrats win back the House or Senate this fall.

~Hillary Clinton~

You cannot be civil with a political party

that wants to destroy what you stand for

~Hillary Clinton~

“But one thing we can accomplish is
we can run the place like professionals
and restore some integrity to the institution.”

~Jim McGovern~

Hillary sounds like a fucking little kid!
If elected officials don't want to act like adults,
they shouldn't have a hand in governing this country!

THANK GOD, she wasn't elected!
She is to blame for and the reason why,
there will never be a woman elected as President

And, what Jim McGovern said, :shutupsmiley:

Since Trump was elected
and they lost the House and Senate,
they have not acted professionally, nor with integrity,

How can they accomplish,
running our country like professionals,
if they win back what we took away

when they've been acting like little kids,
and throwing tantrums for having it taken away

How can they accomplish restoring integrity,
when they have not carried themselves with integrity?

They can not restore what they do not possess

Sane people should be pissed off,
and fed up enough, that the left gets blindsided again!

Forum List

Back