Another knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' - this time in Dutch town

Well a machete is a knife, as is a meat cleaver.

Depends on length. A knife is a blade length of 18" or less.

A person with a 3" blade in a crowd can do enormous damage. Because the blade is concealed, the attacker moves quickly from victim to victim. The Assasini of Florence, Venice, and Sicily used knives exclusively, because of their ability to kill silently and with stealth. In a crowd, the victims don't know who the attacker is.

That's very interesting, I don't know a great deal about knives myself, if this insanity isn't stopped, then half of the people are going to be walking around in stab proof vests.

This would be good for a particular friend of ours who owns a company that makes all types of protective body armour, his stab proof vests are also needle proof, ice-pick proof and slash proof.

The weapon was referred to as a 'butchers knife'.

Which could be a meat cleaver, the MSM would reduce a meat cleaver to a butcher's knife, then again it could have been a butcher's knife, we won't know, because hardly anyone with half a brain trusts the MSM anymore.

This is why so many people get their news from Independent Media Sources.

The police in the US would have described the machete as a long blade....

I have a machete with a 12" blade. It's really the most useful one I have. I get these stupid little Ash trees popping up all over the yard. It's great for cutting down the saplings. I have a big one with a 24" blade as well but it isn't as useful, But the time thing get big enough to need that, I use the chainsaw.

The police in the US would have described the machete as a long blade....

I have a machete with a 12" blade. It's really the most useful one I have. I get these stupid little Ash trees popping up all over the yard. It's great for cutting down the saplings. I have a big one with a 24" blade as well but it isn't as useful, But the time thing get big enough to need that, I use the chainsaw.
I use a chainsaw for any size....

That's very interesting, I don't know a great deal about knives myself, if this insanity isn't stopped, then half of the people are going to be walking around in stab proof vests.

This would be good for a particular friend of ours who owns a company that makes all types of protective body armour, his stab proof vests are also needle proof, ice-pick proof and slash proof.

The cool thing about these is they can be very light. But you will suffer bruises. Needle proof is a very tight weave.

The cool thing about these is they can be very light. But you will suffer bruises. Needle proof is a very tight weave.

Probably people would rather suffer bruises than be stabbed to death. Of course, the stab proof vest wouldn't save you if they went for your neck or your head.

Probably people would rather suffer bruises than be stabbed to death. Of course, the stab proof vest wouldn't save you if they went for your neck or your head.
You are not suppose to let them....

Which could be a meat cleaver, the MSM would reduce a meat cleaver to a butcher's knife, then again it could have been a butcher's knife, we won't know, because hardly anyone with half a brain trusts the MSM anymore.

Absolutley. In previous attacks when machetes were used, the msm soon started changing their reports to say 'knife'.

Absolutley. In previous attacks when machetes were used, the msm soon started changing their reports to say 'knife'.

That's the first thing, when they run with a story and then all of a sudden they begin changing the story, they think people are stupid, but most people aren't stupid.

Given time, we will be looking at a gay, mentally ill, sad and lonely boy with a pen knife.:lol:

One has only to walk around the household dept. of a department store, to see his easy it is to obtain a weapon of choice.
I like the sword mops myself....I can stab anyone that walks on the wet floor...

So, here you are again.

You certainly get around, don't you?

Which reminds me, I must get a Yankee Candke tomorrow, from that store.

One has only to walk around the household dept. of a department store, to see his easy it is to obtain a weapon of choice.
I like the sword mops myself....I can stab anyone that walks on the wet floor...

So, here you are again.

You certainly get around, don't you?

Which reminds me, I must get a Yankee Candke tomorrow, from that store.
Be sure to pay for it.....this time...

Forum List

Back