Another knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' - this time in Dutch town

I bought an axe a few weeks ago :evil: :muahaha:

I have a tree that really needs reigning in :eusa_angel:. The axe was supposed to be excellent for lopping off thick branches. It is useless though. Maybe I need a machete? Can't see how that would be better though.

Last edited:

I have a tree that really needs reigning in :eusa_angel:. The axe was supposed to be excellent for lopping off thick branches. It is useless though. Maybe I need a machete? Can't see how that would be better though.

Okay, get a machete and also a chainsaw.

One has only to walk around the household dept. of a department store, to see his easy it is to obtain a weapon of choice.
I like the sword mops myself....I can stab anyone that walks on the wet floor...

So, here you are again.

You certainly get around, don't you?

Which reminds me, I must get a Yankee Candke tomorrow, from that store.
Be sure to pay for it.....this time...

You'll have to try harder than that.

One has only to walk around the household dept. of a department store, to see his easy it is to obtain a weapon of choice.
I like the sword mops myself....I can stab anyone that walks on the wet floor...

So, here you are again.

Is it a date if I do?

I've had two electric 'chainsaws' (I think that's what they were called) but my other half sawed through the electrical cables of both! So, I know have a cordless one, but it's hopeless, only good for the box hedges. I think I might get a proper saw.

You can buy those in Aldi these days. Lined up next to bras, knickers and wedged sandals.

I've had two electric 'chainsaws' (I think that's what they were called) but my other half sawed through the electrical cables of both! So, I know have a cordless one, but it's hopeless, only good for the box hedges. I think I might get a proper saw.

Just keep Mr. Tilly away from, I think pretty much anything :lol:

What is a proper saw?

So, here you are again.

Is it a date if I do?

If you can afford me.

So, here you are again.

Is it a date if I do?

If you can afford me.
I gotz two pigs in a poke, you can have one...(Hillbilly Latin)

You can buy those in Aldi these days. Lined up next to bras, knickers and wedged sandals.

Also you can buy machete's and meat cleaver's at Lidl and BILLA.

What is a proper saw?
He's not very practical :) a sort of tree saw, Moonglow mentioned it. I think it's curved.

So, here you are again.

Is it a date if I do?

If you can afford me.

Is this nearly a "get a room" moment?

So, here you are again.

Is it a date if I do?

If you can afford me.
I gotz two pigs in a poke, you can have one...(Hillbilly Latin)

Don't think so.

So, here you are again.

Is it a date if I do?

If you can afford me.

Is this nearly a "get a room" moment?

I don't know where he's been.

What is a proper saw?
He's not very practical :) a sort of tree saw, Moonglow mentioned it. I think it's curved.

Moonglow mentioned a bow saw, is that it? I don't know if it's curved, I've never heard of a bow saw before.

I've heard of chainsaws and see-saws.

Forum List

Back