Another knifeman screaming 'Allah Akbar' - this time in Dutch town

I bought an axe a few weeks ago :evil: :muahaha:

I have a tree that really needs reigning in :eusa_angel:. The axe was supposed to be excellent for lopping off thick branches. It is useless though. Maybe I need a machete? Can't see how that would be better though.

Okay, get a machete and also a chainsaw.
I've had two electric 'chainsaws' (I think that's what they were called) but my other half sawed through the electrical cables of both! So, I know have a cordless one, but it's hopeless, only good for the box hedges. I think I might get a proper saw.

Just keep Mr. Tilly away from, I think pretty much anything :lol:

What is a proper saw?
He's not very practical :) a sort of tree saw, Moonglow mentioned it. I think it's curved.

Moonglow mentioned a bow saw, is that it? I don't know if it's curved, I've never heard of a bow saw before.

I've heard of chainsaws and see-saws.
A bow saw is what we used when camping, hunting snipe searching with females...Keep it sharp an it rips through rather large branches.....

I've had two electric 'chainsaws' (I think that's what they were called) but my other half sawed through the electrical cables of both! So, I know have a cordless one, but it's hopeless, only good for the box hedges. I think I might get a proper saw.

What is a proper saw?
He's not very practical :) a sort of tree saw, Moonglow mentioned it. I think it's curved.

Moonglow mentioned a bow saw, is that it? I don't know if it's curved, I've never heard of a bow saw before.

A bow saw is what we used when camping, hunting snipe searching with females...Keep it sharp an it rips through rather large branches.....

You must be mountain folk?

What is a proper saw?

I grew up in the Great Plains....I moved here 15 years ago...the foothills of the Ozark Mountains..But I had me some cousins that growed up here...

What is a proper saw?

What is snipe? Is it a bird? You hunted a bird with a bow saw whilst searching for females?

What is a proper saw?

What is snipe? Is it a bird? You hunted a bird with a bow saw whilst searching for females?
A snipe is an elusive creature that a male hunts with a female and hopes to never find...it was a way to get alone with girls and try out their lips...

I wonder if Lidl does cement mixers.
They have Aldi's in Europe?

Yes all across most of the Continent. Aldi is German, 1946, although it was earlier because the Albrecht's Mama had a store in Essen which she opened I think in about 1910.

In Austria Aldi operates with the name Hofer. Here is the website.

Hofer - Start

Also in Slovenia Aldi operates with the name Hofer. Here is the website.

Hofer - Začetna stran
Do you have to rent a cart and bring your own bags for the stuff you buy? That is how it is run here in da US..

What is a proper saw?

A snipe is an elusive creature that a male hunts with a female and hopes to never find...it was a way to get alone with girls and try out their lips...

Hmmmm, I thought so :smoke:

What is a proper saw?

I grew up in the Great Plains....I moved here 15 years ago...the foothills of the Ozark Mountains..But I had me some cousins that growed up here...

I used to like The Dare Devils.

Yes all across most of the Continent. Aldi is German, 1946, although it was earlier because the Albrecht's Mama had a store in Essen which she opened I think in about 1910.

Hofer - Start

Hofer - Začetna stran
Do you have to rent a cart and bring your own bags for the stuff you buy? That is how it is run here in da US..

What do you mean, rent a cart?

The bags, Mr. Lucy is in charge of grocery shopping in this household, he hordes bags, we have a special big drawer that he must have about 60 bags in, those heavy duty plastic ones.

Hofer - Start

Hofer - Začetna stran
'Rent a cart'???

Hofer - Start

Hofer - Začetna stran
'Rent a cart'???

Like a golf cart?

Forum List

Back