Another LEO Freddie couldn't roll

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right. Another LEO who 'Freddie The Fucking Freeloader' career scammer was trying to fabricate a lawsuit against by slamming his useless head against the police van walked away a free man today.
The negro bitch who 'blew' her way to the top has once again ended up looking like the cheap whore she is.
By the time these innocent LEOs end up settling their lawsuits with the city the negro bitch will have cost the city around 100 million taxpayer bucks.
The bitch overcharged these innocent LEOs and this time next year she will be turning tricks at a fucking truck stop in Nevada.
Freddie Gray Van Driver Found Not Guilty On All Charges
Outcome of officers' trials could impact prosecutor Marilyn Mosby's political career, observers say

Hopefully this powder keg will not ignite...
They will do what they always do.
So you really honestly gives a fuck if they burn down their shitholes?
I will say this about Freddie though. In the end he did do the right thing by putting the community he had been predating on for years out of their misery by offing himself.
Here's to you Freddie.

Let it burn, right along with that pos mayor who stated they could have space to destroy.

That's right. Another LEO who 'Freddie The Fucking Freeloader' career scammer was trying to fabricate a lawsuit against by slamming his useless head against the police van walked away a free man today.
The negro bitch who 'blew' her way to the top has once again ended up looking like the cheap whore she is.
By the time these innocent LEOs end up settling their lawsuits with the city the negro bitch will have cost the city around 100 million taxpayer bucks.
The bitch overcharged these innocent LEOs and this time next year she will be turning tricks at a fucking truck stop in Nevada.
Freddie Gray Van Driver Found Not Guilty On All Charges
Outcome of officers' trials could impact prosecutor Marilyn Mosby's political career, observers say
too much coffee Danny?

"I'm planning on starting up a brand new US city.
I want to make 100% positive it will turn into a fucking violent crime drug infested gang banger shithole in a few years. Anyone got any ideas who I should hire to run this city?".
It's like giving the fucking keys to a liquor warehouse to a bunch of Indians.

I want to make 100% positive it will turn into a fucking violent crime drug infested gang banger shithole in a few years. Anyone got any ideas who I should hire to run this city?".
you'd be the perfect choice for dictator for just about every shit hole in the world,

If it burns, the tax payer will pay through the nose to rebuild yet another shithole...
I doubt it.
More and more negro inner city shitholes that are burned down are not getting rebuilt.
The decent inhabitants are making sure these shitholes are turned into public parks.

The first season of the excellent tv series, The Wire, included a segment in which a wise police commander, understanding the cause of a major urban problem, designated one block in a high drug-activity area as neutral ground for drug-users and dealers. He posted a sector car at each end of this block and spread the word that as long as no other laws were broken no drug arrests would be made in this area.

The result was a predictable success in every way. It occurred as a strong suggestion to drug warriors that some (refined) version of this sensible approach is the way to deal with America's "drug problem." Accept that it exists, contain it, isolate it, control it and experiment with means other than existing counter-productive law-enforcement methods of dealing with it.

The War On Drugs has been raging for more than sixty years and the net result has been zero reduction in use or availability of an increasing variety of recreational substances. What it has produced is a massively costly prison industrial complex, massive costs in enforcement of ill-advised drug laws and the destruction of millions of lives by imposition of criminal records for committing victimless offenses.

It is said that one definition of insanity is applying the same failed attempt to solve a problem over and over and expecting a different result. This Freddie Gray event is but one more example of the harm done to the Nation by the clearly wasteful, arguably insane and wholly ineffective drug war.

you'd be the perfect choice for dictator for just about every shit hole in the world,
He would clean it up, starting with yours.

Fucking negroes, even a god damn ape doesn't tear down its own habitat when it gets mad LOL
But in the end it's the taxpayers who are punished for this entire event. The question to ask is, why? What purpose is served by all of this? It isn't as if drug use and drug dealing, which is a re-run of alcohol Prohibition, is a new phenomenon. There is more than enough evidence to prove that existing drug laws simply do not work, so why are we wasting so much money and other resources on doing something that works so effectively against us?

People like booze, people like guns, and people like recreational substances -- some of which are not nearly as "dangerous" and destructive as they are thought to be. We know that imposing laws against acquiring any of these things simply do not work. So it's time to acknowledge that it is plainly stupid and a bit crazy to insist on the enforcement of laws that we have good cause to know simply do not work but in conspicuous fact are enormously counter-productive.

The Freddie Gray incident is just one more glaring example of that.

This is great news. We are 3 for 3 now, correct? Wasn't this the only cop charged with direct murder because he was driving?
"We shall over cuh uh um. We shall over cuh uh um. We shall over cum sum day-aaay-ay-ay ay. Oh ohh oh, deep in my heart I do believe. We shall over cum sum day.

The DA should drop charges for the other cops. Save the people's money.

Last edited:
He would clean it up, starting with yours.

This is great news. We are 3 for 3 now, correct? Wasn't this the only cop charged with direct murder because he was driving?
"We shall over cuh uh um. We shall over cuh uh um. We shall over cum sum day-aaay-ay-ay ay. Oh ohh oh, deep in my heart I do believe. We shall over cum sum day.

Where do you get the idea you are part of any of that?
Did you know anyone involved?

You lost, loser. Crickets are bait.

You lost, loser. Crickets are bait.
What did I lose? Lol.

Justice prevailed, which means we ALL won. Regardless of whether you agree with the verdicts or not, the fact that the system worked as designed means we all won.

Forum List

Back