Another Liberal Aim Bites The Dust!

We have 10,000+ gun deaths a year, Europe has a fraction of that. We have the same culture, the same video games, the same movies, the same literature; the only difference is we have the 2nd Amendment and they do not. Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.
"gun deaths" argument = tautology. The entire "gun death" argument is meaningless.
Yeah, if it does not affect you personally, like say through a death, it really has nothing to offer yous...
Non-sequitur & appeal to emotion. Another meaningless argument.
So is yours....Bud-dy....Now draw....

Three cheers for the 2nd Amendment.

Obama and his clique hate it.....but Americans support it.

1. "Americans know guns make their homes and neighborhoods safer

2. A new poll from Rasmussen shows that Americans overwhelmingly want to live in neighborhoods where gun ownership is permitted.

3. ... just 22% of Likely U.S. Voters would feel safer living in a neighborhood where nobody was allowed to own a gun over one where they could have a gun for their own protection.

4. Sixty-eight percent (68%) would feel safer in a neighborhood where guns are allowed,...

5. Yet many of the nation’s largest cities like New York; Chicago; and Washington, D.C. [read "Liberals] enforce severe limits, amounting to outright bans on gun ownership.

6. I think this can be attributed to ... a collection of obsessions and phobias that motivate progressives. I discovered the gun phobia of progressives in discussions with my Berkeley neighbors in the wake of a terrible murder that occurred a few blocks away, in which an unarmed elderly man was assaulted and bludgeoned to death by a mentally deranged man. The murder took some time to accomplish – the perp left the property but came back, during which time the victim’s wife helplessly called the police, who failed to respond in time because they were busy with an Occupy demonstration.

7. I remarked to several people in the neighborhood that had the victim owned a firearm, he would be alive, which is why I am a proud gun owner. The responses almost universally contained a form of the question: but aren’t you afraid that ____ (you, a child, a family member) will get the gun and use it? The notion that the gun was in a safe where no child could get access did not persuade them,...

8. ...the notion of an adult being in full control of his impulses was foreign to them.

9. ...it was a fear of self-control being the ruling and reliable force in life that was at issue.

10. This is the mentality that welcomes government control, because, after all, we aren’t to be trusted to control our own lives. I think this is the root of progressivism, actually. It is a neurosis, or as Michael Savage puts it, a mental disease."
Blog Huge problem for gun-grabbers Polls reveal Americans know guns make their homes and neighborhoods safer
Have you stopped to consider the root cause? What would you say if I mentioned that voters, that continually elect and to re-elect professional politicians to serve in government as the root cause for all of our social and economic woes, including the lose of privacy, attacks on gun ownership, and others? Are not voters responsible for who sits in government and determines the direction of this nation? Do politicians just waltz into Washington and take a seat? Where do our laws and policies come from? Why not place the blame where it rightfully belongs, and that's square on the shoulders of voters?

P.S. - Just out of curiosity, what do you think voters will do on election day 2016? Do you think that they'll do as usual, and elect professional politicians to serve in government? And, do you think that they'll complain for the next two to four years about our social and economic woes?

I have posted before that I wish evidence would come to light that the Obama election was stolen so that I could restore my faith in this electorate.

Ahh, stolen elections....I guess they forgot how to rig elections in 2010 and 2014....but remembered in 2012.

You moron...I didn't say it was stolen...I said I hope evidence revealed it was stolen so that I didn't have to believe that that there are 65,915,796 imbeciles as dumb as you are.

We have 10,000+ gun deaths a year, Europe has a fraction of that. We have the same culture, the same video games, the same movies, the same literature; the only difference is we have the 2nd Amendment and they do not. Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.
"gun deaths" argument = tautology. The entire "gun death" argument is meaningless.
Yeah, if it does not affect you personally, like say through a death, it really has nothing to offer yous...
You are obviously unarmed.

I have two arms, and you?

2. A new poll from Rasmussen shows that Americans overwhelmingly want to live in neighborhoods where gun ownership is permitted.

3. ... just 22% of Likely U.S. Voters would feel safer living in a neighborhood where nobody was allowed to own a gun over one where they could have a gun for their own protection.

4. Sixty-eight percent (68%) would feel safer in a neighborhood where guns are allowed,...

5. Yet many of the nation’s largest cities like New York; Chicago; and Washington, D.C. [read "Liberals] enforce severe limits, amounting to outright bans on gun ownership.

6. I think this can be attributed to ... a collection of obsessions and phobias that motivate progressives. I discovered the gun phobia of progressives in discussions with my Berkeley neighbors in the wake of a terrible murder that occurred a few blocks away, in which an unarmed elderly man was assaulted and bludgeoned to death by a mentally deranged man. The murder took some time to accomplish – the perp left the property but came back, during which time the victim’s wife helplessly called the police, who failed to respond in time because they were busy with an Occupy demonstration.

7. I remarked to several people in the neighborhood that had the victim owned a firearm, he would be alive, which is why I am a proud gun owner. The responses almost universally contained a form of the question: but aren’t you afraid that ____ (you, a child, a family member) will get the gun and use it? The notion that the gun was in a safe where no child could get access did not persuade them,...

8. ...the notion of an adult being in full control of his impulses was foreign to them.

9. ...it was a fear of self-control being the ruling and reliable force in life that was at issue.

10. This is the mentality that welcomes government control, because, after all, we aren’t to be trusted to control our own lives. I think this is the root of progressivism, actually. It is a neurosis, or as Michael Savage puts it, a mental disease."
Blog Huge problem for gun-grabbers Polls reveal Americans know guns make their homes and neighborhoods safer
Have you stopped to consider the root cause? What would you say if I mentioned that voters, that continually elect and to re-elect professional politicians to serve in government as the root cause for all of our social and economic woes, including the lose of privacy, attacks on gun ownership, and others? Are not voters responsible for who sits in government and determines the direction of this nation? Do politicians just waltz into Washington and take a seat? Where do our laws and policies come from? Why not place the blame where it rightfully belongs, and that's square on the shoulders of voters?

P.S. - Just out of curiosity, what do you think voters will do on election day 2016? Do you think that they'll do as usual, and elect professional politicians to serve in government? And, do you think that they'll complain for the next two to four years about our social and economic woes?

I have posted before that I wish evidence would come to light that the Obama election was stolen so that I could restore my faith in this electorate.
I have followed your post for some time now, honestly, I have. And, you continually post about our many problems, but you never ever mention the root cause. We all can sit here every single day and list our social and economic woes, that's easy. Hell, many of us are living those problems every single day of our lives. You dance around the problems, accuse the different political persuasions, whether you attack party, or whether it's "right", "left", Liberal, Moderate, Conservative, Republican, or Democrat, you attack, but never discuss the cause.

Look, the reality is that whatever we experience, whether it's good or whether it's bad, is dictated by those we entrust with out social and economic well-being, which are politicians. And, who enables politicians to make all of those decisions for us? Politicians do NOT just waltz into Washington and take a seat, we elect them to serve, plain and simple. So, it would follow, simply by using common sense and simple logic, that voters are responsible for the direction of this nation. So, when things go wrong, we, the voters, have no one to blame except ourselves.

Ahh, stolen elections....I guess they forgot how to rig elections in 2010 and 2014....but remembered in 2012.

You moron...I didn't say it was stolen...I said I hope evidence revealed it was stolen so that I didn't have to believe that that there are 65,915,796 imbeciles as dumb as you are.

Oh shut the fuck up.

I have followed your post for some time now, honestly, I have. And, you continually post about our many problems, but you never ever mention the root cause. We all can sit here every single day and list our social and economic woes, that's easy. Hell, many of us are living those problems every single day of our lives. You dance around the problems, accuse the different political persuasions, whether you attack party, or whether it's "right", "left", Liberal, Moderate, Conservative, Republican, or Democrat, you attack, but never discuss the cause.

Look, the reality is that whatever we experience, whether it's good or whether it's bad, is dictated by those we entrust with out social and economic well-being, which are politicians. And, who enables politicians to make all of those decisions for us? Politicians do NOT just waltz into Washington and take a seat, we elect them to serve, plain and simple. So, it would follow, simply by using common sense and simple logic, that voters are responsible for the direction of this nation. So, when things go wrong, we, the voters, have no one to blame except ourselves.
She blames the voter also....Just not her...

Oh shut the fuck up.

The Liberal white flag!

What took you so long?

You knew from the start you were too dumb for this thread.

Some good news:
They just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

See ya' later, Ug.

While I agree with you to a certain extent,the fact of the matter is politicians lie to get elected and rarely follow through on their promises.
So we throw the bum out in the next election....and start the cycle all over again.

I have two arms, and you?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :eusa_eh:

While I agree with you to a certain extent,the fact of the matter is politicians lie to get elected and rarely follow through on their promises.
So we throw the bum out in the next election....and start the cycle all over again.
Yes, in some cases, voters do elect someone different to serve. But, how many are, and have, served more than one term? How many presidents have served more than one term? How many members of Congress have served more than one term? Do the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place the names on ballots? Do we have a Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress? Is Legislation and policy bought and sold?

The voters determine who sits in government, and voters continue to re-elect the crooks, and to elect the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place on ballots. If voters elected everyone to one term of service, the word would soon get around that the voters expect fair, equal, and just representation. In other words, taxation with representation.

Last edited:

If you just got through mowing your lawn on June 1 and looked back over the landscape and saw some grass taller than others, a patch left un-mowed, or other imperfections, you could chalk it up to operator error. You'll get them next time.

On June 15, you look back and see the same landscape...you say that's it and give up.

Your let your son do it on July 1 and he leaves some scraps but the patches are smaller. You ask him what he did differently and he says that he focused a little on driving slower.

On July 15 he does it again and it pretty much looks the same but he has to go away to camp and on August 1, the daughter takes over.

On August 1 the lawn looks more like a meadow.

But on August 15, we see she did a perfect job in terms of a complete mow and it's all even but it's not short enough.

--------

At some point the lawn mower mechanism itself must be addressed. I don't doubt that the people we elect are ego maniacs. The Presidency of the United States is the most powerful job in the world; you have to be cocky to think you're the person for it. And by the way, that extends to the current occupant as well. We have those people at all levels of our government and we suffer for it and we suffer at the hands of party-first politicians.

At some point, the mechanism needs to be perfected. Our Constitution. It worked (and works) very well for a 200+ year old document. It worked better when we had Statesmen. We no longer do by and large. So where the document is silent, we need to add a voice. Our Constitution is great as long as the greater good is sought. Nowadays it is referred to only to find loopholes.

Yes, in some cases, voters do elect someone different to serve. But, how many are, and have, served more than one term? How many presidents have served more than one term? How many members of Congress have served more than one term? Do the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place the names on ballots? Do we have a Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress? Is Legislation and policy bought and sold?

The voters determine who sits in government, and voters continue to re-elect the crooks, and to elect the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place on ballots. If voters elected everyone to one term of service, the word would soon get around that the voters expect fait, equal, and just representation. In other words, taxation with representation.

Good point. Obama got a second term to the amazement of many.

I can count on my one hand, how many times I've heard stories of law abiding citizens with guns, have saved the day after some criminal has come to the scene. This isn't the wild wild west were criminals are gunned downed by gun toting citizens. There isn't one single day that I don't wake up and find some dumb as black mf has been murdered by a hand gun, not one. Kids are being shot, babies are being shot.....and not one single law abiding gun toter around to save the day.

Bottom line is this, you want to live in a gun toting society, than be prepared for the consequences of those choices.

Translation; we should be a socialist society contrary to what the founding fathers wanted and the Constitution be damned.

Forum List

Back