Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

I don't think you should be calling all of them retards. Some have good intentions of finding a way to stop mass shooters, while only some of them are hoping for their own opportunity.

I think the time isn't far off when a 'good' guy will be permitted by law to shoot first according to the personal appearance of the potential mass shooter.

some societies in recent history have found it necessary to kill proactively, depending on factors such as appearance, political persuasion, religion, skin colour, or other.

Which is complete bullshit and you know it. It's like when the left that predicted CCW laws will lead to shootouts in the middle of the street like the old west. Or when states upgraded their laws so a CCW holder could drive with a loaded firearm on the passenger seat, and that would lead to constant road rage deaths. When we lifted the ban that stopped CCW holders from entering a business that served alcohol, once again the left said it would lead to drunks killing each other over a verbal argument on a bar stool. None of these things ever happened.

You on the left are not very good with predictions. It's best you don't make them so you don't look like a fool.

No....shithead.......the Mall is private property and they had a no gun policy backed up by the stickers on display on their windows....

It was a gun free zone...had the good guy been caught with his gun, mall security would have told him he had to leave...if not calling the police on him...

You idiot.
Well if they have stickers up then law and constitution be damned!.
Wishes are not orders.

You're on the right track for a gun related topic.
Now the reason for all the anger and stress in America needs to be found and considered.

Why are so many Americans looking to guns to solve their anger problems?
And why do so many mass shooters dress up in their camo costumes when they go hunting for their fellow citizens?

The problem is we let the left run this country. They took God out of our schools and nearly all of society. When I was a kid back in the 60's and 70's, most all people believed in God meaning once you leave this planet, you go to another place. If you are a good person you go to heaven. If you were a bad person you ended up in hell. Now that we allowed the left to remove these beliefs from people, they assume when you die, everything just goes black like before you were born. Nothing to lose if you have a desire to kill a bunch of strangers.

We used to have people committed. If they had something mentally wrong with them, the family or a police officer on the beat would take the individual to court to have them institutionalized so they didn't bring harm to themselves or others. At the time Geraldo had his own weekly show on, went inside these institutions and stated these people were innocent prisoners. They committed no crime so they should not be there in the first place. It eventually made it to court with liberal judges, and they determined Geraldo is right, they had to take the locks off the doors, and crazy people are on our streets today.

They also promoted single-parent homes which are breeding grounds for criminals and poverty. This started during the women's lib movement and went on for years afterwards. You don't need a husband and a father. They are merely sperm donors.

Not everyone who believes in the 2nd Ammendment carries a firearm.

Many people believe that it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Me?
I'm an Alexander Hamilton in an Aaron Burr world. I don't have the conscience or discipline needed to carry one....but that doesn't mean that I won't cozy up to someone who does....even hand them a new magazine when they need one.

He came out of a bathroom, aimed at the food court, and opened fire.

He was gunning for far more than 3.

And was the mall a "gun permitted" space, or does the local constitutional carry override any restrictions on public accommodations.

It had a no gun policy but there is no law in breaking any no gun policy, so this guy just went there armed. It's likely that the shooter assumed since it was no-gun nobody would dream of being armed there. He was wrong.

It had a no gun policy but there is no law in breaking any no gun policy, so this guy just went there armed. It's likely that the shooter assumed since it was no-gun nobody would dream of being armed there. He was wrong.
Lot of Asians restaurants still displaying their feelings and fears by posting Masks Required at the door. We ignore that and go sit down. One was even dumb enough to try and get us to obey their fake false fear and we just left .

If the anti-gun loons had their way, Dicken would have been unarmed.
And possibly dozens more people would have died.

They -hate- the fact this guy stopped this shooter, and are doing all they can to diminish what he did.

Can you blame them? Their goal is a disarmed society. They can't accomplish that goal when a mass shooter is taken down. If this good guy wasn't there, it would have led to dozens possibly being killed and then the left can use those unfortunate souls as an example of why we need to disarm Americans good or bad.

What did Dementia do when he addressed the school shooting? He used those dead kids to launch yet another attack on the NRA and armed citizens in general. Like WTF did the NRA have to do with a school shooting? It didn't matter.

No disrespect intended, Woodznutz however—judging by your groups—it appears you either consistently flinch when working the trigger or perhaps use a faulty sight picture. Are your sights factory? Aftermarket? Is your Glock factory or P80? If it's a factory gun try field stripping the weapon, including the frame. Check for bent pins and/or a bent trigger bar. Sometimes the slightest bend in a locking block pin can very minutely offset the slide (and barrel) causing inaccuracy. If it's a P80 you assembled yourself field strip and check the lower for plastic flash and tabs you may have missed or failed to grind all the way down. Also, what kind of grip are you using and stance? Another possibility, just a thought really, are you holding your breath prior to taking the shot? Some shooters who do this hold their breath too long, start to get dizzy, and pull shots off target.
Thanks for the comments. My gunsmith suggested shooting from a bench/sandbag. I set it up in the house and discovered that I probably need to use my reading glasses to get a clearer view of the sights. I will try this before I do anything else. I do have vision problems especially in my dominant eye that I hope to get corrected soon.

You're on the right track for a gun related topic.
Now the reason for all the anger and stress in America needs to be found and considered.

Why are so many Americans looking to guns to solve their anger problems?
And why do so many mass shooters dress up in their camo costumes when they go hunting for their fellow citizens?
When people abandon all reason it's hard to figger them out.

Can you blame them? Their goal is a disarmed society. They can't accomplish that goal when a mass shooter is taken down. If this good guy wasn't there, it would have led to dozens possibly being killed and then the left can use those unfortunate souls as an example of why we need to disarm Americans good or bad.

What did Dementia do when he addressed the school shooting? He used those dead kids to launch yet another attack on the NRA and armed citizens in general. Like WTF did the NRA have to do with a school shooting? It didn't matter.
But….but….but….what if…what if the hero had shot a civilian
Being thought absent and feelings filled, liberals offer the non reality what if As if it’s a governing factor. Kinda like hearsay trumping a witness.

If you're used to an American grip angle that European Glock grip angle might be throwing you off.

A standard 1911 grip angle is 18°.

The standard Glock grip angle is 22°.

Subtle difference, but enough to throw me off (with a Ruger Standard MK1).

It has to go.
I agree. I don't like the grip angle. Also, it's a small gun and I have long fingers.

Last edited:
Lot of Asians restaurants still displaying their feelings and fears by posting Masks Required at the door. We ignore that and go sit down. One was even dumb enough to try and get us to obey their fake false fear and we just left .

It's hard to believe they're still in business. Of course it all depends on how many Democrats are in the area. Those people just love those masks. They'll wear them anywhere, even when they are nowhere near anybody.

You need your meds adjusted.

You need 30 days observation.

Maybe have someone else try it? Or try a different pistol? Maybe have that one sighted in...?

Do you have any idea how old it is and how much use it has seen?
Bought it new. Have put maybe 200 rounds through it. Cleaned it after each use. Going to use my bench/sandbag and see if that helps. Also have some vision issues that may be involved.

But….but….but….what if…what if the hero had shot a civilian
Being thought absent and feelings filled, liberals offer the non reality what if As if it’s a governing factor. Kinda like hearsay trumping a witness.

Thus far I never heard of a case where the good guy accidentally shot an innocent. I'm not saying it never happened, but I never read such a story.

That is why I call it anti-gun fanatic Christmas day.....and every innocent victim is a gift under their gun control holiday tree.....

Thus far I never heard of a case where the good guy accidentally shot an innocent. I'm not saying it never happened, but I never read such a story.

Because the anti-gun fanatics have made most public spaces gun free zones, we rarely hear of good guys simply being able to have their guns with them, let alone use them to stop mass public shooters.....

Forum List

Back