Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

The long-term solution is for people to begin to do the right things in their lives. This will lower the anger and stress in society. Or is that too much to hope for?

Teabagger morons thinking a "good guy with a gun" AGAIN.
Meanwhile disregarding the 496 they missed or weren't even there.

The 0.00004 a person was there to neutralize a shooter but disregard the 90% a cop was.
So, let the bullets fly.
But in Uvalde there were dozens of police officers and the guns were coming out of everybody's ears, and still there were over 20 or 25 dead!

Good guys with guns must learn to be more proactive.

The question becomes: What appearance of a guy with a gun would allow a lawful vigilante to shoot first?

Put eight of ten shots on target.

That's better than many police officers have done in the same circumstances.

Twenty two year old hero saved many lives... and gun grabbers want to label him a vigilante.

”Police say it took Elisjsha Dicken just 15 seconds to neutralize a man who opened fire on shoppers at an Indiana mall; quick action they believe saved countless lives.”
--------------
Indiana police say 'Good Samaritan' took out mall shooter in 15 seconds, landed 8 of 10 shots

One baby faced 22 year old did what 400 cops in Uvalde couldn’t do.

It's also quite possible that the shooter accomplished what he set out to do.

And again, a zone in which guns were apparently permitted, a shooter scores some wounded or killed.

Neither the armed good guy or the police are able to prevent the carnage by guns.

edit: Another mass shooting with 3 dead and an unspecified number wounded.
Edit: you're an idiot.

I'm a pretty good shot. It's the gun that's the problem. Here's the target from my last time shooting. I was shooting from about 8 yards. I have never been able to shoot a group with this gun. Doesn't matter what ammo I use either. Hoping a different barrel will help.
View attachment 672369

No disrespect intended, Woodznutz however—judging by your groups—it appears you either consistently flinch when working the trigger or perhaps use a faulty sight picture. Are your sights factory? Aftermarket? Is your Glock factory or P80? If it's a factory gun try field stripping the weapon, including the frame. Check for bent pins and/or a bent trigger bar. Sometimes the slightest bend in a locking block pin can very minutely offset the slide (and barrel) causing inaccuracy. If it's a P80 you assembled yourself field strip and check the lower for plastic flash and tabs you may have missed or failed to grind all the way down. Also, what kind of grip are you using and stance? Another possibility, just a thought really, are you holding your breath prior to taking the shot? Some shooters who do this hold their breath too long, start to get dizzy, and pull shots off target.

The long-term solution is for people to begin to do the right things in their lives. This will lower the anger and stress in society. Or is that too much to hope for?
You're on the right track for a gun related topic.
Now the reason for all the anger and stress in America needs to be found and considered.

Why are so many Americans looking to guns to solve their anger problems?
And why do so many mass shooters dress up in their camo costumes when they go hunting for their fellow citizens?

But in Uvalde there were dozens of police officers and the guns were coming out of everybody's ears, and still there were over 20 or 25 dead!

Good guys with guns must learn to be more proactive.

The question becomes: What appearance of a guy with a gun would allow a lawful vigilante to shoot first?
They likely wouldn't.
They would likely get shot themselves by someone, retards never think of that.

Teabagger morons thinking a "good guy with a gun" AGAIN.
Meanwhile disregarding the 496 they missed or weren't even there.

The 0.00004 a person was there to neutralize a shooter but disregard the 90% a cop was.
So, let the bullets fly.
This one act...a civilian lauded as a national hero while no one mentions the shooter at all ... will stop more mass shootings than any amount of "gun control" ever will.

Nobody wants to be the no name loser on the bathroom floor while a hero gets the glory.

And the fact that this was a "gun free zone" that the hero carried his gun into anyway... that tells the evil-doers that "gun free" is no long code for "safe place to stage a mass shooting".

This young man is a hero on many levels. Not only did he save many lives that day... but his actions will encourage more law abiding citizens to carry their firearms to protect themselves and others, and put fear in the hearts of potential cowardly mass shooters... saving many lives in the future.

They likely wouldn't.
They would likely get shot themselves by someone, retards never think of that.
I don't think you should be calling all of them retards. Some have good intentions of finding a way to stop mass shooters, while only some of them are hoping for their own opportunity.

I think the time isn't far off when a 'good' guy will be permitted by law to shoot first according to the personal appearance of the potential mass shooter.

some societies in recent history have found it necessary to kill proactively, depending on factors such as appearance, political persuasion, religion, skin colour, or other.

I likely will need to repeat this post on other threads, but will start here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As a member of the NRA I receive one of their monthly publications: "American Rifleman".

Each monthly issue has a regular feature(page), "The Armed Citizen" which will have about 6-8 reports on that page of citizens using their firearms for personal protect and/or crime prevention. Obviously this are the pick of the crop for that monthly issue culled from many others that could have been there.

Their website offers near daily cases of recent usage events as well.
Examples;

Most people with brains and/or common sense will realize that these are cases where shoots have been fired and the event includes the local police response later.

There are several times more such where there are no shots fired and the threat is discouraged, runs away, or is subdued and later the police arrive to take over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back