Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

I'm a pretty good shot. It's the gun that's the problem. Here's the target from my last time shooting. I was shooting from about 8 yards. I have never been able to shoot a group with this gun. Doesn't matter what ammo I use either. Hoping a different barrel will help.
View attachment 672369

Yeah, I don't like Glocks at all. My EDC is an old Firestar in .40. It's heavy, but I can hit a bad guy at 200 yards with it.

I'm a pretty good shot. It's the gun that's the problem. Here's the target from my last time shooting. I was shooting from about 8 yards. I have never been able to shoot a group with this gun. Doesn't matter what ammo I use either.
View attachment 672369
Well I've never liked Glocks. The trigger pull feels unnatural. I'll take a Beretta 92 or a DA/SA S&W over a Glock any day of the week

Teabagger morons thinking a "good guy with a gun" AGAIN.
Meanwhile disregarding the 496 they missed or weren't even there.

The 0.00004 a person was there to neutralize a shooter but disregard the 90% a cop was.
So, let the bullets fly.

We'll never know if he was completely satisfied with his mass shooting result?
And thus, you admit your musing in that regard was ignorant and irrelevant.
I still think that the only answer for America's mass shooting problem...
Why do you hate the fact Dicken stopped this shooter before he could kill more people?

Last edited:
Maybe? But still quite possible that he was happy that he accomplished a mass shooting. However, 3 dead compared with the other huge success rate is hardly big enough to make the news anymore in America.

The good guys with the guns need to be standing guard at the mall entrances, ready to kill before the other guy starts killing. That would make the good guys genuine vigilantes.

I think that's pretty close to what is being proposed as necessary.
I'm not sure even that would work. The bad guys would just go out looking for a Rittenhouse type carrying his gun down a busy street. And then neutralize the threat early on.

The fantasy world you anti-civil rights types live in is simply fascinating. Don't stop putting your insanity in writing here, please.

The 0.00004 a person was there to neutralize a shooter but disregard the 90% a cop was.
So, let the bullets fly.

Poor wiidle pussy upset your murderous swine got killed so early.

Fuck off, prick.

Yeah, I don't like Glocks at all. My EDC is an old Firestar in .40. It's heavy, but I can hit a bad guy at 200 yards with it.
I'm liking mine less and less. It's heavy and clunky, but it's a pretty good carry gun as it's very concealable. I'll be shopping for a different one soon.

I wonder if the mall will re-consider their policy.
Probably not. Insurance.
I'm a pretty good shot. It's the gun that's the problem. Here's the target from my last time shooting. I was shooting from about 8 yards. I have never been able to shoot a group with this gun. Doesn't matter what ammo I use either. Hoping a different barrel will help.
View attachment 672369
Your group is OK. Your trigger pull is throwing your shots left.
Adjust where your finger engages the trigger - you probably need to move more toward the tip.
Ans squeeeeeze, not pull/jerk.

I wonder if the mall will re-consider their policy.
Eventually all malls and public places should adopt a policy of allowing people to carry all guns openly, including the most efficient AR type weapons with large magazines.

This mass shooter could have been going for a higher score, but it still can't be denied that the good guy with a gun couldn't prevent another mass shooting.

I still think that some way needs to be devised in which the good guy fires the first shot(s).

Only America's police and military can be totally proficient and proactive enough to eliminate the hundreds upon hundreds of mass efforts.

Can there be such a thing as a lawfully legalized vigilante with a right to kill proactively on 'suspicion' of a shooting about to take place?

That wouldn't be fascism full force, just taking necessary precautions.

Eventually all malls and public places should adopt a policy of allowing people to carry all guns openly, including the most efficient AR type weapons with large magazines.

This mass shooter could have been going for a higher score, but it still can't be denied that the good guy with a gun couldn't prevent another mass shooting.

I still think that some way needs to be devised in which the good guy fires the first shot(s).

Only America's police and military can be totally proficient and proactive enough to eliminate the hundreds upon hundreds of mass efforts.

Can there be such a thing as a lawfully legalized vigilante with a right to kill proactively on 'suspicion' of a shooting about to take place?

Armed society is polite society. That's something you fascists will never understand.

I'm liking mine less and less. It's heavy and clunky, but it's a pretty good carry gun as it's very concealable. I'll be shopping for a different one soon.
It's not the gun or any particular gun that led to this mass shooting. It was the issue of the good guy not being able to act proactively to stop a possible shooter.

So, let the bullets fly.
He saved lives. What's the problem?

Also, there will be others who will wish to be a "hero" as well who will buy and carry guns. News at eleven. ;)

When all you have is argumentum ad absurdum, you don't have a argument.

Forum List

Back