Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

You're FOS, as usual.

"All Simon shopping centers expressly retain the right to revise or modify this code of conduct as necessary. Any exceptions to this code of conduct will be determined by local center management in its sole discretion."

God you public school people. It says there, plain in black and white, that when this guy shot the attacker, they had a no gun policy. Sorry, but USMB doesn't provide crayons so I can draw a picture of it for you.

God you public school people. It says there, plain in black and white, that when this guy shot the attacker, they had a no gun policy. Sorry, but USMB doesn't provide crayons do I can draw a picture of it for you.
God, you private/religious school dumbasses, where mom can drop you off at school and do her grocery shopping, without leaving the parking lot.

You're FOS, LYING RETARD.

The mall is owned by Simon Property Group, and the group's code of conduct, last updated in April of 2020.

You lying, fucking moron.

God, you private/religious school dumbasses, where mom can drop you off at school and do her grocery shopping, without leaving the parking lot.

You're FOS, LYING RETARD.

The mall is owned by Simon Property Group, and the group's code of conduct, last updated in April of 2020.

You lying, fucking moron.

So WTF does that have to do with the price of rice in China? You said they didn't have a no gun policy and I provided a reliable source that says they did.

The biggest problem with you leftists (I take that back, far from the biggest) is even when you're proven wrong, you still won't admit it.

So WTF does that have to do with the price of rice in China? You said they didn't have a no gun policy and I provided a reliable source that says they did.

The biggest problem with you leftists (I take that back, far from the biggest) is even when you're proven wrong, you still won't admit it.
WTF?

You're more of a moron than Trump is.
"that when this guy shot the attacker, they had a no gun policy'.

You're the one who stated that, idiot.
I posted the gun policy was ambiguous and up for discretion.

WTF?

You're more of a moron than Trump is.
"that when this guy shot the attacker, they had a no gun policy'.

You're the one who stated that, idiot.
I posted the gun policy was ambiguous and up for discretion.

This is so simple an 8 year old can figure it out. Was there a no gun policy when the shooting took place, yes or no. There is no in between answer here. They had a no gun policy period.

GREENWOOD, Ind. — Within 15 seconds of a mass shooter opening fire inside the Greenwood Park Mall, Elisjsha Dicken got off 10 rounds, striking the shooter 8 times, and killing him.

Police say Dicken was shopping with his girlfriend Sunday at the mall when he stopped at a cookie counter close to the main walkways of the mall. When the gunman exited the restroom, beginning his shooting spree, police say what he did was nothing short of heroic.

Armed only with a handgun, police say Dicken first engaged the shooter from a distance of 40 yards. Police say he was very proficient and tactically sound.

According to police, Dicken hit the shooter from 40 yards away with his 9mm Glock on the very first shot. Johnson County Coroner Mike Pruitt said an autopsy found the suspect had eight gunshot wounds and none were self-inflicted. He fired 10 shots with an 80 percent strike rate.

Dicken started making his way towards the gunman, motioning for people to leave behind him. The gunman tried to retreat back into the restroom, but Dicken continued on, shooting the suspect until he fell.

“The surveillance video shows Sapirman exit the restroom at 5:56:48 p.m.,” Ison said. “He was neutralized by Dicken 15 seconds later at 5:57:03 p.m.”

Police took him to the Greenwood Police Department while they watched the security video and spoke with other witnesses to confirm what Dicken told them. During the whole process, police say Dicken fully cooperated.

Dicken had no police training or military background

Police also confirmed Dicken was carrying a gun under the constitutional carry law that went into effect July 1.

WTF?
The Uvade shooting, the El Paso, shooting, the Indianapolis shooting, almost every single mass shooting in America.
We are talking about legal gun ownership and use per topic of this thread and your comment. So again, can you point to a widespread problem where "no training or experience" has been some huge issue with law abiding gun owners?

Yes, it is, no wonder why you can't figure it out, you fucking moron.

You can't answer a simple yes or no question and call me a moron?

On my last job I used to deliver and pickup from places that were work shops for the mentally retarded. Unlike a liberal, at least they knew right from wrong. The shipper would tell a worker "don't stand there, I don't want to accidentally hit you with this tow motor," and the retarded worker understood and backed out of the path the tow motor was at.

You can't do that with a liberal. They don't possess the same intelligence as a mentally retarded person. You show them black and white, the mall had a no-gun policy, and you cant' figure it out. I bet if I took that article to one of those places, showed the mentally retarded person the article and ask him or her what it said, they could tell you. But not a leftist.

Once again we see the value of letting the good guys have weapons.

Details about the armed citizen.........

He was not a cop, not a soldier...

Police said that 22-year-old Elisjsha Dicken had no prior police training and no military background and that he learned to shoot from his grandfather, CNN reported.
---
Dicken, using a 9mm Glock pistol, fired off 10 rounds, hitting the shooter eight times in the span of only 15 seconds and from a distance of about 40 yards away.

Greenwood Police Chief James Ison revealed in a statement Tuesday afternoon that he had made an error in previously saying that Dicken had neutralized the shooter in two minutes and that he wanted to correct the record, WRTV Indianapolis reported.
---

“The surveillance video shows [the shooter] exit the restroom at 5:56:48 p.m.,” he continued. “He was neutralized by Dicken at 5:57:03 p.m.

This error was simply a result of misreading notes during the conference. I feel the need to correct this immediately. Thank you.”

Remember....when seconds count, 400 police officers could be 77 minutes away.....

Put eight of ten shots on target.

That's better than many police officers have done in the same circumstances.

Twenty two year old hero saved many lives... and gun grabbers want to label him a vigilante.

”Police say it took Elisjsha Dicken just 15 seconds to neutralize a man who opened fire on shoppers at an Indiana mall; quick action they believe saved countless lives.”
--------------
Indiana police say 'Good Samaritan' took out mall shooter in 15 seconds, landed 8 of 10 shots

"The time lapse between the moment that [scum of the Earth mass shooter name redacted] exited the restroom and began shooting, and when he was shot by the civilian [salt of the Earth hero Elisjsha Dicken] was only fifteen seconds, not two minutes," Greenwood Police Chief James Ison said in a statement Tuesday. "The surveillance video shows [dirtbag evil criminal] exit the restroom at 5:56:48pm. He was neutralized by Dicken at 5:57:03 pm."

Last edited:

Twenty two year old hero saved many lives... and gun grabbers want to label him a vigilante.

”Police say it took Elisjsha Dicken just 15 seconds to neutralize a man who opened fire on shoppers at an Indiana mall; quick action they believe saved countless lives.”
--------------
Indiana police say 'Good Samaritan' took out mall shooter in 15 seconds, landed 8 of 10 shots

Plus no bystanders were hit by his bullets.

It's also quite possible that the shooter accomplished what he set out to do.

And again, a zone in which guns were apparently permitted, a shooter scores some wounded or killed.

Neither the armed good guy or the police are able to prevent the carnage by guns.

edit: Another mass shooting with 3 dead and an unspecified number wounded.

I'd like to know the exact distances between Dicken and the shooter, especially the greatest distance. I am only accurate (on a body size target) at about 7-8 yards with my Glock 42. I think I might need a better barrel.

--------------

You know the FBI is pissed. They probably spent three years grooming the shooter, all for nothing.

Forum List

Back