Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

It's also quite possible that the shooter accomplished what he set out to do.

And again, a zone in which guns were apparently permitted, a shooter scores some wounded or killed.

Neither the armed good guy or the police are able to prevent the carnage by guns.

edit: Another mass shooting with 3 dead and an unspecified number wounded.
With over 100 rounds of ammunition?

No....not hardly. He was just getting started.

You're FOS.
Most occur where anyone can carry openly without a permit.

No, they didn't moron.

A highly debated issue was just made law.

Governor Holcomb signed the constitutional carry legislation. That means Hoosiers can carry their handguns in public without a permit starting July 1st.

The St. Joseph County Sheriff's Department has turned away more than 30 people for a carry permit since last year.
I provide links to back up what I say.

You stated most mass shootings occur where anyone can carry openly without a permit.

I am not all that fond of unlicensed carry. How about providing a link to back up your statement.

I provide links to back up what I say.

You stated most mass shootings occur where anyone can carry openly without a permit.

I am not all that fond of unlicensed carry. How about providing a link to back up your statement.
WTF?
I already did moron.
Every mass shooting in Texas.

I'd like to know the exact distances between Dicken and the shooter, especially the greatest distance. I am only accurate (on a body size target) at about 7-8 yards with my Glock 42. I think I might need a better barrel.
You need more practice. I recommend laser dry firing if ammo cost is an issue.

With over 100 rounds of ammunition?

No....not hardly. He was just getting started.
Maybe? But still quite possible that he was happy that he accomplished a mass shooting. However, 3 dead compared with the other huge success rate is hardly big enough to make the news anymore in America.

The good guys with the guns need to be standing guard at the mall entrances, ready to kill before the other guy starts killing. That would make the good guys genuine vigilantes.

I think that's pretty close to what is being proposed as necessary.
I'm not sure even that would work. The bad guys would just go out looking for a Rittenhouse type carrying his gun down a busy street. And then neutralize the threat early on.

It's also quite possible that the shooter accomplished what he set out to do.

And again, a zone in which guns were apparently permitted, a shooter scores some wounded or killed.

Neither the armed good guy or the police are able to prevent the carnage by guns.

edit: Another mass shooting with 3 dead and an unspecified number wounded.

Go away troll. Just go away.

He came out of a bathroom, aimed at the food court, and opened fire.
He was gunning for far more than 3.
Donald wants to diminish what Dicken did because, like all anti-gun loons, he -hates- the fact more people were not killed.
Thus, he lies.
And was the mall a "gun permitted" space, or does the local constitutional carry override any restrictions on public accommodations.
It was legal for him to carry in the mall.
It was against mall policy for him to do so, but still legal.

It's still quite possible that he wanted to kill 20 or 30.
But, keep lying to yourself.
We'll never know if he was completely satisfied with his mass shooting result?
But if three dead is now acceptable then the situation is becoming more under control.

I still think that the only answer for America's mass shooting problem is that the good guys need to start being much more proactive. When they see a guy with face tats and face jewelry they need to start shooting first. The bad guy probably has a gun.

Vigilantes may have become necessary everywhere now!

You need more practice. I recommend laser dry firing if ammo cost is an issue.
I'm a pretty good shot. It's the gun that's the problem. Here's the target from my last time shooting. I was shooting from about 8 yards. I have never been able to shoot a group with this gun. Doesn't matter what ammo I use either. Hoping a different barrel will help.
Target.JPG

We'll never know if he was completely satisfied with his mass shooting result?
But if three dead is now acceptable then the situation is becoming more under control.

I still think that the only answer for America's mass shooting problem is that the good guys need to start being much more proactive. When they see a guy with face tats and face jewelry they need to start shooting first. The bad guy probably has a gun.

Vigilantes may have become necessary everywhere now!

The one certain thing that we do know is you are trolling this thread to try and diminish the fact that a good guy, armed with a gun, KILLED a piece of shit that you support.

Forum List

Back