Another Mass Shooting Stopped at a Christian School

Why would someone randomly murder innocent strangers? I don't get it.

If you are that upset....why not simply murder yourself instead of harming others?

I think the democrats need to put out PSAs to their transgender killers, and convince them to kill themselves instead of innocent people...

If you are that upset....why not simply murder yourself instead of harming others?

I think the democrats need to put out PSAs to their transgender killers, and convince them to kill themselves instead of innocent people...
Not only.do they take others lives whom they don't even know, their last action on earth guarantees their place in hell. At the very worst, if one is looking to do to such a thing they should go seek revenge for those wh specifically harmed with them, not murder people who did nothing to you.

By definition, life is cheap and meaningless to marxist child molesters. They're a soulless unit of the state.

Killing means nothing to them.... and they want the rest of planet to be just as fucking miserable as they are.

Not only.do they take others lives whom they don't even know, their last action on earth guarantees their place in hell. At the very worst, if one is looking to do to such a thing they should go seek revenge for those wh specifically harmed with them, not murder people who did nothing to you.
Your comments always seem to smell of virtue signalling .
Sanctimonious . Damning of others . Never truly Christian .
Cultist .

Forum List

Back