Rochester Hills Mass Shooting

What's a Splash pad? Is it me, or has the quality of journalism gone right into the crapper?

Apparently it's some kind of a low-end water park for citified folks who've never seen a lake or a river.

When some idiot starts shooting at us here on a lake or river, we tend to shoot back with an overwhelming amount of firepower.

Two things we are going to find out

Everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
He had no problem getting a gun anyway.

But black gangbangers get Tech 9's and a lot more guns, and everybody knows they're pieces of shit, yet you adore them no end and think they're heroes. You love mass murderers and serial killers, unless they are white.

Who is the gunman?

The gunman was a 42-year-old white male, according to Bouchard. Police believe he lived with his mother, but she was not home at the time. Bouchard noted that he may have been going through some “mental health challenges.”

Maybe we shouldn't have closed down all of those mental institutions 40 years ago.

So far, nothing known would have stopped him from getting a gun.

He was probably on meds.

Has he seen a shrink.

Maybe we need to start asking that in a background check. Not just if you were ever on crack.

The GOVT will fast-track those sort of applications for trans or white loons.

With HIPPA laws they can’t look at your medical records.

Kay, so then don’t let them see. Just ask the hospital if there’s any reason to deny them a gun.

And he may have already owned the gun before he went to a mental hospital.

they’re going to say this will stop people from seeking help.

Or you can have a HIPAA waiver for any gun application.

Or do a thorough background check.

I'm currently sponsoring Mrs. B131 for permanent residency (she is a Chinese citizen). In order to do that, I have had to submit 200 pages of documentation to prove that we have a legitimate marriage, and just aren't marrying for a green card.

Getting a gun should be at least THAT difficult.

Two things we are going to find out

Everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
He had no problem getting a gun anyway.
Or he was seeing two Shrinks & a Psychologist and was on or off his SSRIs and he was doing Chronic Meth & Molly and a simple piss test with his 4473 Form woulda kicked it back and flagged him ( But HIPPA laws prevented anyone from knowing he was as nutty as the Vet who Shot Chris Kyle

Or you can have a HIPAA waiver for any gun application.

Or do a thorough background check.

I'm currently sponsoring Mrs. B131 for permanent residency (she is a Chinese citizen). In order to do that, I have had to submit 200 pages of documentation to prove that we have a legitimate marriage, and just aren't marrying for a green card.

Getting a gun should be at least THAT difficult.

Yawning. We know. We heard all about it. You’re a saint. God bless you Josephus.

What's a "splash pad"?
Splash Pad Park is the name of several parks containing a splash pad. The original is in Oakland, California, along Lake Park Ave, between Grand Ave and Lakeshore Ave, and north of the 580 Freeway. The Phoenix Zoo also has a Splash Pad Park at its location off Interstate 10 in Arizona between the Loop 101 and the Loop 303.

Forum List

Back