Another murder in gun free Wales

Thanks for posting that. Some people have never left their own neighborhood and don't have a f'n clue. But that's no excuse. Don't forget about North Wales. I was amazed how parts of NW look just like here in California. I miss going to the boot sales, too.

Home - Bangor and District Practical Rifle and Pistol Club Valley Arms - Online Gun Shop in Wales, UK Guns for Sale, Gun Repairs, Accessories, Gun Dealers, Air Arms Air Rifles, BSA Air Rifles, Browning, Bisley Pellets, airgun pellets,gun shop, shooting supplies Home Gun Room / Shop
What these shills ignore is the fact that the UK did not ban guns, the legislation banned modern revolvers and semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles, (fully automatic weapons have always been illegal). I can go and buy a rifle or a shotgun without any problem if I have a licence for these weapons. I can even buy a handgun, so long as the barrel is over 12 inches long, or it is classed as an antique.

The shills try to push an NRA agenda for the USA by trying to make people believe things are worse in countries with gun control laws, this is an outright lie; how many mass shootings have you had over there this year? Compare that with the UK, controlling certain weapons makes everyone safer.
When I first moved to the Wirral, my friend said I was crazy to run at night. He said don't worry, you won't get shot. But, someone will throw a coat over your head, kick the shit out of you, and rob you.
Only in the Port surely ?
I lived across the way from Cammell Laird at that time. Lots of junkies in Birkenhead.
I used to do some work in Birky a few years back, its a rum place but the people are "sound".
I made some friends for life there.

Thanks for posting that. Some people have never left their own neighborhood and don't have a f'n clue. But that's no excuse. Don't forget about North Wales. I was amazed how parts of NW look just like here in California. I miss going to the boot sales, too.

Home - Bangor and District Practical Rifle and Pistol Club Valley Arms - Online Gun Shop in Wales, UK Guns for Sale, Gun Repairs, Accessories, Gun Dealers, Air Arms Air Rifles, BSA Air Rifles, Browning, Bisley Pellets, airgun pellets,gun shop, shooting supplies Home Gun Room / Shop
What these shills ignore is the fact that the UK did not ban guns, the legislation banned modern revolvers and semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles, (fully automatic weapons have always been illegal). I can go and buy a rifle or a shotgun without any problem if I have a licence for these weapons. I can even buy a handgun, so long as the barrel is over 12 inches long, or it is classed as an antique.

The shills try to push an NRA agenda for the USA by trying to make people believe things are worse in countries with gun control laws, this is an outright lie; how many mass shootings have you had over there this year? Compare that with the UK, controlling certain weapons makes everyone safer.
When I first moved to the Wirral, my friend said I was crazy to run at night. He said don't worry, you won't get shot. But, someone will throw a coat over your head, kick the shit out of you, and rob you.
I lived across the way from Cammell Laird at that time. Lots of junkies in Birkenhead.
Police have recently cracked a major drugs ring there, might be signs that things are going to get better there. I visited the U-boat story a few months ago and wandered around the area a bit; didn't get attacked or mugged, I've been in worse areas.
Ive always fancied that but never really had the time.

I used to do some work in Birky a few years back, its a rum place but the people are "sound".
Tranmere are one of our biggest rivals and I grew up hating them. But they are no different to us when it comes down to it.. They still tuck their track suits in their socks you know.

Tranmere are one of our biggest rivals and I grew up hating them. But they are no different to us when it comes down to it.. They still tuck their track suits in their socks you know.
The first match I went to was Liverpool vs. Everton. I had an Everton beanie on and all the guys said take it off. I understood later. It was wild. LOL

Police have recently cracked a major drugs ring there, might be signs that things are going to get better there. I visited the U-boat story a few months ago and wandered around the area a bit; didn't get attacked or mugged, I've been in worse areas.
depends how far away you live, I suppose. I'd have preferred to wander through an intact U-Boat but you do get a good idea of what life was like, (plus I finally got to cross the Mersey on a Liverpool ferry...cue song).
Plan your visit

depends how far away you live, I suppose. I'd have preferred to wander through an intact U-Boat but you do get a good idea of what life was like, (plus I finally got to cross the Mersey on a Liverpool ferry...cue song).
Plan your visit
I was in Liverpool yesterday. My youngest two are in Uni there. The youngest is in what I can only describe as a yuppy flat near the Albert Dock.My daughter is sharing a house in Bootle only 3 miles away. It is very much a divided city.

Plan your visit
I was in Liverpool yesterday. My youngest two are in Uni there. The youngest is in what I can only describe as a yuppy flat near the Albert Dock.My daughter is sharing a house in Bootle only 3 miles away. It is very much a divided city.

I quite liked Liverpool, everyone was so friendly.

Plan your visit

When the Liverpudlian's talked slower I understood them more.

Plan your visit

If you have problems understanding Scousers, don't go to Newcastle upon Tyne...Geordie speak is completely unintelligable, regardless of the speed of their conversation. ;)

Plan your visit

If you have problems understanding Scousers, don't go to Newcastle upon Tyne...Geordie speak is completely unintelligable, regardless of the speed of their conversation. ;)
I think the problems come when they are talking to fellow scousers. When they are talking to outsiders they make an effort. My daughter is now fluent in scouse and even has the accent.

Plan your visit

"Geordie speak is completely unintelligable"

OMG... That's a fact.

Forum List

Back