Another Nightmare Aftermath,Cities With No Police.Imagine No Speed Limits,No Traffic Rules.Free For All On All Roads?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
so far they have brought up what will happen if we had no cops regarding criminals on the loose, and no protection for anyone. But what about driving? Anyone wonder how many of all those on the road will be obeying the rules? Can you just imagine all of the speeding, running signs/lights, ignoring pedestrians and god knows how many crashes a day?
Would you wanna live in a place like this?

so far they have brought up what will happen if we had no cops regarding criminals on the loose, and no protection for anyone. But what about driving? Anyone wonder how many of all those on the road will be obeying the rules? Can you just imagine all of the speeding, running signs/lights, ignoring pedestrians and god knows how many crashes a day?
Of course they are going to replace the current shitty police with a better police force.

How about this? The new police will simply hand you a ticket if they catch you doing something wrong. They won't argue or arrest you for it. Even if you talk back. Unless of course you are a threat to society then of course they can apprehend you but many of these MURDERS are for some bullshit.

The police might even send a robot up to your car with a camera to ask for your license and registration and proof of insurance.

Let us tell our side to the judge before you arrest us and put us in jail.

So you don't need to get rid of your police. Just fix them. They've become militarized and I don't like it.

Doesnt matter of you want to. Your country has fallen to the left.

Really? Before the midterm Michigan was all Republican. Trump was in the White House and he had both houses. The Supreme Court is now heavily right.

Are you just saying this because you want to go more to the right?

well in south chicago and cities just like it,,,u probably wont see any difference

Nope. I sure hope the citizens have guns cause they are going to need em.

Of course they are going to replace the current shitty police with a better police force.

How about this? The new police will simply hand you a ticket if they catch you doing something wrong. They won't argue or arrest you for it. Even if you talk back. Unless of course you are a threat to society then of course they can apprehend you but many of these MURDERS are for some bullshit.

The police might even send a robot up to your car with a camera to ask for your license and registration and proof of insurance.

So you don't need to get rid of your police. Just fix them. They've become militarized and I don't like it.

What do you mean by shitty police?

Set down the bong, Sillybooboo.
Weed out the bad apples, but, nothing else changes would be a better fit for the police force.
Robots and shit.....too funny :laughing0301:

Really? Before the midterm Michigan was all Republican. Trump was in the White House and he had both houses. The Supreme Court is now heavily right.

5-4 conservative/liberal is now heavily right??????:auiqs.jpg:
You're killing me today, dude.

Nope. I sure hope the citizens have guns cause they are going to need em.
i would prey for the squirrels!

Why not just ban police in the cities. That would end up cutting down the surplus population as they rioted and killed each other off, reduce pollution with less people driving, and wouldn't have much effect on those living in urban areas. Sounds like a win win.

You probably would have some people disobey, but I doubt it would be as bad as that. There aren't enough police to enforce all traffic laws, at all times, and in all places as it is so we rely on each other to obey safety regulations. Not to mention enforcement of some rules are done by by automation these days. Speeding and red lights come to mind. I don't drive recklessly because it is illegal. I obey traffic laws because to do otherwise would be unsafe.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Wall off a city that has no law enforcement, don't let anyone in or out and when their food supplies are exhausted and large numbers of the population are dead due to rampant criminal activity and hunger, then....wait some more. After a few years, bulldoze the city and rebuild one and populate it with people that believe in law and order and no tolerance of criminal activity.

5-4 conservative/liberal is now heavily right??????:auiqs.jpg:
You're killing me today, dude.

To the right of Stalin he means.

I wouldn't have enough ammo.

Leftist insanity has no limits.

OK, what happens when you don't pay a ticket? Do they come to arrest you? And if you're resisting arrest, what then?

I wouldn't have enough ammo.
well at least i wont get arrested for renting one of those 10.00 hr ladies who work the streets

Weed out the bad apples, but, nothing else changes would be a better fit for the police force.
And better training. Better tactics. Don’t be so defensive that you refuse to admit any wrong doing.

I liked my ideas where each cop gets to know the people they police and hand out a ticket to a hot head not a beat down. And learn how to de escalate better.

change is coming for the cops and it’s long overdue.

And better training. Better tactics. Don’t be so defensive that you refuse to admit any wrong doing.

I liked my ideas where each cop gets to know the people they police and hand out a ticket to a hot head not a beat down. And learn how to de escalate better.

change is coming for the cops and it’s long overdue.
And of course, the local hothead tosses the ticket and moves on his/her merry way, racking up ticket after ticket after ticket. Although to be a bit more realistic, the local hothead is generally approached and asked what the problem is and they actually do try to de-escalate the situation. Why don't you who live in la la land go along on a police ride-along. You will see that they aren't the ones trying to escalate matters an they can't just ignore the calls. Another idea, regularly watch the reality show, Live PD. It follows cops in multiple cities, just doing their jobs.
Hey, how about peacefully handing out tickets to those that just robbed a store, or beat and robbed a pedestrian. They'll no doubt show up at a hearing.

Forum List

Back