Another Obama lie

Suuuuure the iranians aren't determined to destroy Israel.
Suuuuure!

More paranoid nonsense.

So he was actually a 'Zionist' Hollywood actor dressed up like the little radical Islamofascist rat? Telling the world it is the coran's religious command to kill every 'non-believer' on the planet.
Suuure.
FYI
I have reported your posts to the DHS and the FBI and the CIA.
I hope you like baloney sandwiches for lunch.
PIIIIIIIGGGGGGG!
You'll get used to the taste.
BTW. I reported another budding muslim terrorist just like you a few weeks ago. Guess what?
He's NEVER posted here again!
I hear he's been 'tricked out' already. That didn't take long. All you sand monkey are latent fags anyway.
It's little wonder. 99.999% of you will NEVER get anywhere near a pussy in your lifetime.

Last edited:

Suuuuure the iranians aren't determined to destroy Israel.
Suuuuure!

More paranoid nonsense.

So he was actually a 'Zionist' Hollywood actor dressed up like the little radical Islamofascist rat? Telling the world it is the coran's religious command to kill every 'non-believer' on the planet.
Suuure.
FYI
I have reported your posts to the DHS and the FBI and the CIA.
I hope you like baloney sandwiches for lunch.
PIIIIIIIGGGGGGG!
You'll get used to the taste.
BTW. I reported another budding muslim terrorist just like you a few weeks ago. Guess what?
He's NEVER posted here again!
I hear he's been 'tricked out' already. That didn't take long. All you sand monkey are latent fags anyway.
It's little wonder. 99.999% of you will NEVER get anywhere near a pussy in your lifetime.

Report what you want, moron with your false translations. I can only laugh, would-be regime nark.

Appearing on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, Panetta admitted that despite all the rhetoric, Iran is not pursuing the ability to split atoms with weapons, saying it is instead pursuing “a nuclear capability.”

That “capability” falls in line with what Iran has said for years: that it is developing nuclear energy facilities, not nuclear weapons."
Panetta admits Iran not developing nukes
You're such a fucking idiot you post a link which anyone can read which states the opposite of what you claim. .....
No, it doesn´t.
There is a big difference between "nuclear energy facilities" and "nuclear weapons."

Otherwise, The USA would have had an atomic bomb in 1942 when the first self-sustaining nuclear reactions took place under the football stadium at the University of Chicago, and the years spent at Los Alamos would have been unnecessary.

So Obama tried to get Iran to give up their nuclear weapons program earlier than reported

I am absolutely SHOCKED he would do such a thing

They have a nuclear weapons program?

Not any more
They never had.

Panetta: "Are they trying to develop a nuclear weapon? No."

"US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta let slip on Sunday the big open secret that Washington war hawks don’t want widely known: Iran is not developing nuclear weapons.

Appearing on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, Panetta admitted that despite all the rhetoric, Iran is not pursuing the ability to split atoms with weapons, saying it is instead pursuing “a nuclear capability.”

That “capability” falls in line with what Iran has said for years: that it is developing nuclear energy facilities, not nuclear weapons."
And he knows this because Iran told him so.

So Obama tried to get Iran to give up their nuclear weapons program earlier than reported

Not any more
They never had.

"US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta let slip on Sunday the big open secret that Washington war hawks don’t want widely known: Iran is not developing nuclear weapons.

And you know it better...

BTW: Who sits on thousands of nukes and destroyed two cities with nukes?

Not any more
They never had.

What does that have to do with anything?

Not any more
They never had.

Depends on what you mean.

Not any more
They never had.

Depends on what you mean.
Exactly what I said.

Forum List

Back