Another Orlando-style massacre

Interesting that authorities on the scene don't know who's behind it and yet -------- you do.

Might wanna turn yourself in for interrogation.

The obvious would be ISIS or Kurds...... however Turkey did just have a coup as well.......and a russian embassador was assassinated

If people had not had the water to jump into the count would have been much higher

There is a high probability that ISIS did it and a low probability that the Kurds did it. The Russian Ambassador was assassinated with a hammer and I did not know there was a coup over there.

In either case the OP knows no more than anybody else and is pulling it out of his ample ass. I'd bet the house he has no clue what the PKK is.

What is PKK, an electric fire powder spray colored Purple also called Purple K used to put out the fire? My memory is long and disjointed.

That'll work too.

PKK is a Kurdish extremist militant group that's been doing terrorism in Turkey for something like twelve years.

Interesting that authorities on the scene don't know who's behind it and yet -------- you do.

The obvious would be ISIS or Kurds...... however Turkey did just have a coup as well.......and a russian embassador was assassinated

If people had not had the water to jump into the count would have been much higher

There is a high probability that ISIS did it and a low probability that the Kurds did it. The Russian Ambassador was assassinated with a hammer and I did not know there was a coup over there.

In either case the OP knows no more than anybody else and is pulling it out of his ample ass. I'd bet the house he has no clue what the PKK is.

What is PKK, an electric fire powder spray colored Purple also called Purple K used to put out the fire? My memory is long and disjointed.

That'll work too.

PKK is a Kurdish extremist militant group that's been doing terrorism in Turkey for something like twelve years.

Thank You for explaining PKK and will always remember those are the extremist Kurds. I would be an extremist Kurd too after Chemical Ali's dirty deeds.

That'll work too.

STFU with the PKK shit, ass hat.

Last edited:

That'll work too.

STFU with the PKK shit, ass hat.

Present your evidence to the contrary, air balls.

That'll work too.

There was a lull though. I believe it's since 2004 continuously although you are correct, it started well before then.

and now a mosque attack a few hours later

>>A gunman opened fired in the Hasan Pasha Mosque in the north of the city on Sunday afternoon, according to local reports. <<

>>Officers said three Syrians, three Iraqis, two Afghans, one Eritrean and one German were arrested in connection with the sexual assaults in Große Freiheit and Beatles Square. <<

>>1,000 men shot fireworks at riot police<<

ISIS took responsibility for this one.

Most of those killed and wounded weren't Turks. They were people from other countries out celebrating the new year.

The Turks are hunting for the guy and have arrested eight already.

Forum List

Back