Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

Yaaa... I'm no fan of the cops. I think there is a cancerous pattern amongst cops to shoot first and ask questions later, and it's got nothing to do with just blacks. I think cops are just as apt to shoot anyone regardless of race. I don't trust them. I think with most their job has gone to their heads. They're not there to serve and protect, they're there to make people OBEY THEM, and if they don't, or even sometimes even if they do, you just fail their ATTITUDE TEST, they take you to JAIL just to FUCK with you, charged with some horse crap misdemeanor that later gets thrown out. Far too many cops have some sort of out of control power trip going on, and now that's grown into they'll just shoot you now and worry about the consequences later. I mean they know... "a dead man can't sue you," and most city and municipal judges are in the cops pockets, because giving out all their little tickets and DUI's keep their wages paid.
Is it an attitude problem? Could be. Could it be that that person just does not have the acumen for that job? Could be.

I believe that all Police Departments must take the responsibility of adequately training and doing psychological profiles on each applicant. Officers are there to protect the community, not act irresponsibly.

From the why the shoot the motherfuckers Department

North Miami police shoot black man who had his hands up as he tried to help an autistic patient

UNfuckingbelievable.

Yep, unbelievable!

579048bb2400002700b323f4.jpg

Unarmed Black Man Lying In Street With Hands Up Gets Shot By Police

Do you still support Hillary and her quest to DISARM Americans?

The man who was killed by police a few weeks had a gun. He had a license to have a concealed weapon. He told the cop he had a gun. He didn't draw his weapon on the cop.

The cop shot and killed him.

Yaaa... I'm no fan of the cops. I think there is a cancerous pattern amongst cops to shoot first and ask questions later, and it's got nothing to do with just blacks. I think cops are just as apt to shoot anyone regardless of race. I don't trust them. I think with most their job has gone to their heads. They're not there to serve and protect, they're there to make people OBEY THEM, and if they don't, or even sometimes even if they do, you just fail their ATTITUDE TEST, they take you to JAIL just to FUCK with you, charged with some horse crap misdemeanor that later gets thrown out. Far too many cops have some sort of out of control power trip going on, and now that's grown into they'll just shoot you now and worry about the consequences later. I mean they know... "a dead man can't sue you," and most city and municipal judges are in the cops pockets, because giving out all their little tickets and DUI's keep their wages paid.

Where do you live, Ferguson?

You saw a gun there?

No, I read the caption describing a "toy" gun. You must have missed that.
The news said it was a toy truck. Hell, the patient could have been holding an AK47. Why shoot the OTHER person laying on the ground with his hands up?
The officer missed. Now...these cowards shouldn't have drawn their weapons at all. But...there is a big difference between shooting someone in cold blood with their hands up and missing the person in front of them that had something in their hands.
You are right. They never should have drawn their guns.

The man who was killed by police a few weeks had a gun. He had a license to have a concealed weapon. He told the cop he had a gun. He didn't draw his weapon on the cop.

Yet the police state apologists and Faux News will claim no big deal.

Yet the police state apologists and Faux News will claim no big deal.

It's a very big deal. Why did it take so long to get on the news? The Convention News is non stop. This piece of news could have been reported earlier.

This one looks bad for the police. But as in every case, let's wait for facts to come out.

North Miami police shoot black man who had his hands up as he tried to help an autistic patient

UNfuckingbelievable.

Sounds like another weekend of riots.
And what would that solve? Just more people being arrested for breaking the law...that cycle has to stop.
So, you think more people being arrested for breaking the law is funny? That is very sad.

This one looks bad for the police. But as in every case, let's wait for facts to come out.
Yes, it does look bad. OKTexas had a good question. Why wasn't there a shot heard on the video. I don't recall a shot being heard either. Maybe it was part of the video that wasn't shown...

UNfuckingbelievable.

And what would that solve? Just more people being arrested for breaking the law...that cycle has to stop.
So, you think more people being arrested for breaking the law is funny? That is very sad.
I forgot for a second who you were. Of course it is funny to you. You have the IQ of a beet.

UNfuckingbelievable.

It's "funny" that you're going off the deep end about me stating the likely obvious: "Another weekend of riots" - which was simply an observation.

You saw a gun there?

No, I read the caption describing a "toy" gun. You must have missed that.
The news said it was a toy truck. Hell, the patient could have been holding an AK47. Why shoot the OTHER person laying on the ground with his hands up?
The officer missed. Now...these cowards shouldn't have drawn their weapons at all. But...there is a big difference between shooting someone in cold blood with their hands up and missing the person in front of them that had something in their hands.
You are right. They never should have drawn their guns.
Yeah...I know I'm right. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't right. But it doesn't change the fact that they didn't shoot at the man at the ground and it doesn't change the fact that we have no video of what occurred here so going all anti-police is as ignorant as Barack Obama.

UNfuckingbelievable.

It's "funny" that you're going off the deep end about me stating the likely obvious: "Another weekend of riots" - which was simply an observation.

The more the merrier........keep on rioting dems!!!!!

Forum List

Back