Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

Flesh wound. forgive and forget. Why were they in the street? I tried to find more info but can't? Why? Second shooter on grassy knoll? Why a minor wound only? Ricochet? Was it Cop bullet for sure? Bad day, bad luck, damn.

Seriously, don't pass smell test. Grown bastard layin in middle of street with "patient". Why they out there? More to story. Cop don't fire intentionally into surrender victim. Somebody running a scam......?

To be honest, I find it funny. Very funny. Makes me LOL! I don't care. No harm no foul.
Actually paying attention would answer all these stupid questions for you.

Flesh wound. forgive and forget. Why were they in the street? I tried to find more info but can't? Why? Second shooter on grassy knoll? Why a minor wound only? Ricochet? Was it Cop bullet for sure? Bad day, bad luck, damn.

Seriously, don't pass smell test. Grown bastard layin in middle of street with "patient". Why they out there? More to story. Cop don't fire intentionally into surrender victim. Somebody running a scam......?

To be honest, I find it funny. Very funny. Makes me LOL! I don't care. No harm no foul.

Hey Einstein, I searched fo information. Not find it. U got something besides Cop hate and blame lrt us know.

The "mistakes" don't happen often. Hard to think of any? Big kid in Cleve? Unfortunate.

Hey Einstein, I searched fo information. Not find it. U got something besides Cop hate and blame lrt us know.

The "mistakes" don't happen often. Hard to think of any? Big kid in Cleve? Unfortunate.
Are you still wondering what the victim was doing there? Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

Are you still wondering what the victim was doing there? Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

Yeah a bit of questions, I notice u never answer. I'm not going to work an hour looking. Not often you find somdbody laid out middlefof street? With a "patient". Gee, they made mistake to get outside. Why call Cops? Lots of questions, the answers will appear. I don't care enough. No harm. Move the Cop to less lethal duties if he made mistake.....we all do. I bet you do too.

The American Police are out of control. Rotten to the core.Its a tragedy for the decent officers who carry this baggage around.

This might be the most uninformed post in this thread. Police have a difficult job and Obama, BLM, and others don't make it any easier because they know they will be blamed for anything.

You have Obama who had been on a mission to federalize the police during his reign.

Best to just wait for the facts to come out instead of jumping to conclusions. I live in Florida and we will sort this out.
Nope - the police are shooting and killing people for no valid reason. And then they get away with it. The police created BLM and are feeding it every day.
All the police are doing this?

We have 1.3 million cops in America engaged several thousand times a day in situations that require a level of force. And although all cops are called to a certain level of professionalism, they are human and a few are bound to be defective. That there are occasional shootings that evade justification is simple math and inevitability, not a wider conspiracy among cops to go around shooting people.

But then again, our "friends on the Left" aren't too good at math.

Yeah a bit of questions, I notice u never answer. I'm not going to work an hour looking. Not often you find somdbody laid out middlefof street? With a "patient". Gee, they made mistake to get outside. Why call Cops? Lots of questions, the answers will appear. I don't care enough. No harm. Move the Cop to less lethal duties if he made mistake.....we all do. I bet you do too.
Once again dummy.....all questions that have already been answered if you were actually paying attention to anything.

Yeah ok liminal, I am on 6" android, I don't want to search and try to read it. You got me. If I was on PC maybe worth some time.

I got voice type or one finger. until u walk mile in others shoes...

You should be happy with Trump He said they need more training after Louisiana resistor got shot. Training always good I suppose?

Yeah ok liminal, I am on 6" android, I don't want to search and try to read it. You got me. If I was on PC maybe worth some time.

I got voice type or one finger. until u walk mile in others shoes...

You should be happy with Trump He said they need more training after Louisiana resistor got shot. Training always good I suppose?
I'm pretty sure you don't need technology as an excuse for your stupidity.

I read the thread I never saw why they were outside. End up in middle of a street. The whole thing a mistake. Stuff happens.

I read the thread I never saw why they were outside. End up in middle of a street. The whole thing a mistake. Stuff happens.
Maybe if you weren't so retarded you could figure out how to watch one of the videos.

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground

"I’m like this right here," Kinsey recounted to WSVN, with his arms in the air. "And when he shot me, it was so surprising. I thought it was a mosquito bite. And when it hit me, I had my hands in the air. And I’m thinking, ‘I just got shot!’ And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ And his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’"

2w7pv83.png

Cell phones are finally validating what people have been saying about cops for decades.

Fortunately at least the cop shot the unfortunate innocent black guy in the leg not killing him.

At least we are making progress.

So the police must have been given new standing orders:

- New Standing Orders For All Police:

-- Shoot black suspects in the leg from now on.

"I am a behavior tech at the group home. That's all it is."

BLAM!

"Why they shot the black boy, and not the fat boy?" :lol:

Forum List

Back