Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

I started a thread about this in Current Events early this morning. The video doesn't show the shooting, which means it's certainly possible that something occurred which explains why the police fired. According to the video and the man who was shot, there was no reason for the police to shoot, but the video doesn't show everything. That's why waiting is a good idea. Perhaps there is body cam or dash cam footage available, witness testimony from someone else, things like that.

It doesn't look good from the available evidence but that isn't all the evidence.

Police are on "the edge" more so recently. Minor wound. Stuff happens.
Fuck you that's a million dollar wound. Especially after they made the "mistake" they handcuffed him. This is a perfect example of how cops need to be retrained and reformed and how your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. CLEARLY if cops were lynching blacks you'd even defend that.

This Nut he is a promoter of BLM...........

Shot the guy, on administrative leave while investigation happens.

Prediction:
No charges, my bad....Prayers and thoughts. x2 with a cherry on top

Yet another cop who shouldn't be one. And, more to the point, this asshole gives all the BLM haters ammunition, and will lead to the deaths of more good cops.

This cop needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. He fired his weapon at an unarmed civilian who was flat on the ground with his hands in the air!! There is no justification for this. This cop is one of the extreme minority who are causing the problems.

And the man had identified himself as a behavioral therapist. WTF?? If the civilian is black the rules don't apply? No.

Fuck you that's a million dollar wound. Especially after they made the "mistake" they handcuffed him. This is a perfect example of how cops need to be retrained and reformed and how your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. CLEARLY if cops were lynching blacks you'd even defend that.

Maybe pay his deductible if he has insurance. No more. Dont swim w/shark, you may get bit. Give Police a break, they are only human. Story not out yet.

An unarmed civilian was complying with the police, flat on his back with his hands in the air and he was SHOT! What story could come out to justify that?

Had a cop been shot by a black guy, you wouldn't be waiting for The Rest of the Story.

Flesh wound. forgive and forget. Why were they in the street? I tried to find more info but can't? Why? Second shooter on grassy knoll? Why a minor wound only? Ricochet? Was it Cop bullet for sure? Bad day, bad luck, damn.

Seriously, don't pass smell test. Grown bastard layin in middle of street with "patient". Why they out there? More to story. Cop don't fire intentionally into surrender victim. Somebody running a scam......?

To be honest, I find it funny. Very funny. Makes me LOL! I don't care. No harm no foul.

Flesh wound. forgive and forget. Why were they in the street? I tried to find more info but can't? Why? Second shooter on grassy knoll? Why a minor wound only? Ricochet? Was it Cop bullet for sure? Bad day, bad luck, damn.

Seriously, don't pass smell test. Grown bastard layin in middle of street with "patient". Why they out there? More to story. Cop don't fire intentionally into surrender victim. Somebody running a scam......?

To be honest, I find it funny. Very funny. Makes me LOL! I don't care. No harm no foul.

Forgive and forget? Are you high?

I guess so? If as it looks, incompetent mistake? Forgive the guy, he probably did not mean to fire (allegedly). Make him go visit, apologize. Film it. Show it. Put him on other duties, move on.

I guess so? If as it looks, incompetent mistake? Forgive the guy, he probably did not mean to fire (allegedly). Make him go visit, apologize. Film it. Show it. Put him on other duties, move on.

If he's incompetent why the fuck is he a cop in the first place. Secondly if he was trying to shoot an unarmed person, who was not a threat, why is he not in jail?

This Nut he is a promoter of BLM...........
No I'm a member of cnr. Cops need reforming

He's a troll...

Stuff happens? What a fucking dim witted thing to say. We now live in a society where the lives of police officers are more important than the lives of the citizens they're supposed to protect. Police are evidently a special class of citizen.

If he's incompetent why the fuck is he a cop in the first place. Secondly if he was trying to shoot an unarmed person, who was not a threat, why is he not in jail?

OK, your all right, I am wrong. Life in prison start now. My point is a Police officrr is human. The guy appears go have freaked out, made mistake.

People get in cars and back over neighbor kids. Mistake. VA doctors kill patients out of incompetence/laziness while govt employee.

When you all don't make mistakes, then you can let us know. I don't have all the answers but good thing nobody will die. Appears to be minor. We have citizens walking around wit 30year record of "mistakes".

I am no troll either, I will watch out PW. I am not sure what troll is but it can't be good.

OK, your all right, I am wrong. Life in prison start now. My point is a Police officrr is human. The guy appears go have freaked out, made mistake.

People get in cars and back over neighbor kids. Mistake. VA doctors kill patients out of incompetence/laziness while govt employee.

When you all don't make mistakes, then you can let us know. I don't have all the answers but good thing nobody will die. Appears to be minor. We have citizens walking around wit 30year record of "mistakes".

I am no troll either, I will watch out PW. I am not sure what troll is but it can't be good.
These "mistakes" happen every week. They are the kind of mistakes our society can't tolerate.

Forum List

Back