Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

A cop in NW Arkansas shot and killed a boy in the similar fashion, this fellow was a special needs kid..The cop that shot him was ordered to go to the scene but do nothing, he hops out of his squad car and shots...He was convicted of a misdemeanor and given 2 years probation....

"I am a behavior tech at the group home. That's all it is."

BLAM!

"Why they shot the black boy, and not the fat boy?" :lol:
They tried to claim that the toy he had was a gun,,,,,they evidently need glasses...

Fortunately at least the cop shot the unfortunate innocent black guy in the leg not killing him.

At least we are making progress.

So the police must have been given new standing orders:

- New Standing Orders For All Police:

-- Shoot black suspects in the leg from now on.

I believe the order was penis and the officer confused penis for a leg...

I think there is indeed racism against blacks, i wonder just why there are so many white cops and not black and hispanic cops too, doesnt reflect the population demographics of the USA, 40% are minorites in USA but most cops are white. Im afraid of american cops to be honest.

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground

Where have you been?
This has been posted all over USMB.

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground
I'm pretty sure there will be another cop/cops shot shortly in retaliation.

This is fucked up.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is fucked up.

thats wrong though, i condemn the shootings of cops. the thing is american police is quiete militarised, they are too easy on the trigger but shooting cops is wrong, there needs to be a peaceful and democratic way to change something.

This is fucked up.

Yeah, I saw that it was unbelievable.

I think there is indeed racism against blacks, i wonder just why there are so many white cops and not black and hispanic cops too, doesnt reflect the population demographics of the USA, 40% are minorites in USA but most cops are white. Im afraid of american cops to be honest.

You need to do a little more research Mortimer.
upload_2016-7-22_0-28-41.png

So far all of these cops have been acquitted in the death of Freddy Gray with the exception of one hung jury.
And Marilyn Mosby the prosecutor is about to get butt raped.

This is fucked up.

thats wrong though, i condemn the shootings of cops. the thing is american police is quiete militarised, they are too easy on the trigger but shooting cops is wrong, there needs to be a peaceful and democratic way to change something.
I think of it like this....If they are allowed to make war on Blacks then I have no problem with Blacks making war on them. If they want to keep shooting Black people that are not doing anything then they get what they deserve. Crying about it to white people is not going to solve the issue because the crying has gone on for decades.

Forum List

Back