Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground
I'm pretty sure there will be another cop/cops shot shortly in retaliation.
Aren't you the guy that said he wouldn't go to the gop convention cause you were afraid of being shot? LOL

"I’m like this right here," Kinsey recounted to WSVN, with his arms in the air. "And when he shot me, it was so surprising. I thought it was a mosquito bite. And when it hit me, I had my hands in the air. And I’m thinking, ‘I just got shot!’ And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ And his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’"

Holy crap.... This seems when in doubt, Shoot!!

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground
Aren't you the guy that said he wouldn't go to the gop convention cause you were afraid of being shot? LOL
You must have me mixed up. I'm not a repub so why on earth would I be at the KKK rally?

Ferguson: "Hands up don't shoot...liberals lied and cops died."

Nobody lied about it, and no cops died there. Time to take your meds.

Yes another far left dor4ne that celebrated the death of cops being killed..
You say that as if we should have a hero worship of cops.....I dont. Stop being stupid and sheep like and open your eyes.
They are heroes everyday.
Most are criminals with badges everyday.

Didn't celebrate. Just said it was inevitable. And it will continue to be inevitable as long as the system protects its own.

Yes you celebrated just like the other racist far left drone on this thread!

You say that as if we should have a hero worship of cops.....I dont. Stop being stupid and sheep like and open your eyes.

Which makes them heroes to far-right loons.

Didn't celebrate. Just said it was inevitable. And it will continue to be inevitable as long as the system protects its own.
It would seem like if there were so few bad cops the other cops would have no issue pointing them out. Whats keeping them from doing it? Seems to me like if they are being protected its either their peers in sheer numbers or higher ups in bureaucracy. Maybe its both.

This is fucked up.

You must have me mixed up. I'm not a repub so why on earth would I be at the KKK rally?

Another dorne thinking the KKK is republican!

Says the far left drone that celebrated the death of cops!

So when did you become far-right?

This is fucked up.

Another dorne thinking the KKK is republican!

Says the far left drone that celebrated the death of cops!

So when did you become far-right?
The KKK support the republicans.

I've never been far right. I am slightly left of center.

It would seem like if there were so few bad cops the other cops would have no issue pointing them out. Whats keeping them from doing it? Seems to me like if they are being protected its either their peers in sheer numbers or higher ups in bureaucracy. Maybe its both.

I've seen two legit complaints that blacks can cry about.
Other than that they've all been legit shoots.
But then I could also point out the same amount of white shoots that were just as egregious.

I'm sure it depends on the department to a certain degree. But like Baton Rouge? Completely bad department. Always has been. We don't feel sorry for them. Why are the flags still lowered? I just don't get it.

OAKLAND / 'Riders' lied, brutalized man, ex-rookie testifies / Whistle-blower says he feared losing job by coming forward

"The former rookie Oakland police officer whose accusations set off a criminal probe of four officers known as "the Riders" said at their retrial Monday that he hadn't immediately reported what he saw for fear of losing his job.

Keith Batt, 28, described how the ex-officers had forced him to lie on police reports, told him to ignore what he had learned in the police academy and beaten a man so hard that he screamed "at the top of his voice."

Batt quit the Oakland force after coming forward and has since flourished as an officer in Pleasanton, where he is a firearms instructor in charge of the department's gun range, member of the SWAT team, drug expert and arson investigator."

OAKLAND / 'Riders' lied, brutalized man, ex-rookie testifies / Whistle-blower says he feared losing job by coming forward

"The former rookie Oakland police officer whose accusations set off a criminal probe of four officers known as "the Riders" said at their retrial Monday that he hadn't immediately reported what he saw for fear of losing his job.

Keith Batt, 28, described how the ex-officers had forced him to lie on police reports, told him to ignore what he had learned in the police academy and beaten a man so hard that he screamed "at the top of his voice."

Batt quit the Oakland force after coming forward and has since flourished as an officer in Pleasanton, where he is a firearms instructor in charge of the department's gun range, member of the SWAT team, drug expert and arson investigator."

So far left drone? When you going to quit the KKK?

Forum List

Back