Another Price Tag Attack Targets Christian Monastery Near Jerusalem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
"A Christian Monastery in the Deir Jamal area, between Jerusalem and Ramla, was attacked by a Molotov cocktail, while racist graffiti, used by Price Tag extremist Israeli groups, were found on its exterior walls, the Arabs48 news Website has reported.Patriarch Fuad Twal, archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church, visited the monastery and strongly denounced the repeated attacks carried out by Israeli Price Tag extremists against churches and mosques in different parts of Palestine.*Greek Orthodox Archbishop, Atallah Hanna, also denounced the attack on Deir Jamal Monastery, and stated that the graffiti and the nature of the attack is similar to frequent attacks carried out by racist, extremist Israeli settler groups that do not believe in coexistence, and human brotherhood. " Another Price Tag Attack Targets Christian Monastery Near Jerusalem - International Middle East Media Center. Repeated Jewish settler attacks on Christian Churches continues. Racism is a problem we only seeing growing in intensity in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

"A Christian Monastery in the Deir Jamal area, between Jerusalem and Ramla, was attacked by a Molotov cocktail, while racist graffiti, used by Price Tag extremist Israeli groups, were found on its exterior walls, the Arabs48 news Website has reported.Patriarch Fuad Twal, archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church, visited the monastery and strongly denounced the repeated attacks carried out by Israeli Price Tag extremists against churches and mosques in different parts of Palestine.*Greek Orthodox Archbishop, Atallah Hanna, also denounced the attack on Deir Jamal Monastery, and stated that the graffiti and the nature of the attack is similar to frequent attacks carried out by racist, extremist Israeli settler groups that do not believe in coexistence, and human brotherhood. " Another Price Tag Attack Targets Christian Monastery Near Jerusalem - International Middle East Media Center. Repeated Jewish settler attacks on Christian Churches continues. Racism is a problem we only seeing growing in intensity in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
I'm just kickin' back, buttering some popcorn, while waiting for the Israeli kiss-asses to log in and provide the evenings entertainment.

Tonights feature: "Hoop jumping!" As they attempt to defend the Price Tag racists.

how do you guys know who did it? There is grafitti
on my house-----If I complained to the cops "THE ARABS
DID IT"-----they would laugh in my face Actually ----just
at the word "grafitti" they would laugh in my face"

someone threw a molotov cocktail ------AT WHOM?
is the victim dead? if not---did he see the assailant?

Grafitti can be easily cured-----just wipe it off----
was there any damage to the monastery?

in my town "grafitti" never makes the news----
even vandalisms at cemetaries no longer make
the news ------any confirmation of this report from
a reputable source?

i think the best way to stop these hoodlums from continuing these stupid attacks is too punish several of them severely, in order to send a message to the other ones who have are thinking about doing the same thing

Oh and Sherri, racism is discrimination against a race. Christianity is a religion.

Good news----the "molotov cocktail" was a plastic
soda bottle----the accelerant which was used is not named---
It was not thrown at anyone---and
did virtually no damage having been thrown against a stone wall
--it bounced off and then made a little bang------the grafitti consists of
-----a few words scrawed
in black paint-------on a stone wall-------no one knows who did it

should be all gone by now. I wonder what the motive was---
certainly a very ineffectual effort

Last edited:
i think the best way to stop these hoodlums from continuing these stupid attacks is too punish several of them severely, in order to send a message to the other ones who have are thinking about doing the same thing

Good idea toast-----but how severely can you penalize graffitti artists when
murderers are being released from prison? Things have to be done
in balance-----or -----things get worse-----bitterness grows Keep in
mind----there are whole organizations which insist that throwing rocks at
the heads of people is --------legal

I'm just kickin' back, buttering some popcorn, while waiting for the Israeli kiss-asses to log in and provide the evenings entertainment.

Tonights feature: "Hoop jumping!" As they attempt to defend the Price Tag racists.

Me just a question-

Are those who condemn Jewish 'price tag' will also condemn Arab price tag?

a reputable source?

If this was a Muslim group doing this to a silly gog, rosie would be going spare, trying to tell the world what a bunch of murdering bastards Muslims are.

Because it's Jews; it's nothing worth bothering with.

A bit pathetic.

a reputable source?

If this was a Muslim group doing this to a silly gog, rosie would be going spare, trying to tell the world what a bunch of murdering bastards Muslims are.

Because it's Jews; it's nothing worth bothering with.

A bit pathetic.

of course----IT IS PATHETIC-----and true-----XXXXXXX

I am impressed------in support of that campaign----which is nothing more than a
demand that THE WHOLE WORLD LICK MECCAIST EXCREMENT_------the pathetic
ummah magnifies a bit of grafitti -----most likely drawn by their very own jihadist
pigs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Judaism is the religion of peace and understanding. :)

Yes it is-----which is why the fact that every synagogue in my town ---has
been GRAFITTIED and no one has died as a result -----and no one is going
to die because some one grafittied a synagogue near Jerusalem and threw a
torah scroll on the floor------but lots of people died over a line drawing of
a generic arab-------with a fire cracker in his turban

Forum List

Back