Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.

Donald Trump has spent time with the most beautiful women in the world. With his fame and money, he certainly doesn't need to be raping anybody.

Rape is about power. So is Trump.

Being a successful author is about selling books. That's all this woman is trying to do.

Apparently you don't have a clues of who this lady is. She doesn't need Trumps fat ass to sell books.

Elizabeth Jean Carroll (born December 12, 1943) is an American journalist and advice columnist. Her "Ask E. Jean" column has appeared in Elle magazine since 1993, and was ranked one of the five best magazine columns (along with Anthony Lane of The New Yorker and Lewis Lapham of Harper's Magazine) by the Chicago Tribune in 2003.

In 2002 Carroll's "The Cheerleaders", which appeared in Spin, was selected as one of the year's "Best True Crime Reporting" pieces. It appeared in Best American Crime Writing, edited by Otto Penzler, Thomas H. Cook, and Nicholas Pileggi (Pantheon Books, 2002).[13]

Carroll has been a contributing editor to Esquire, Outside, and Playboy magazines. Her focus is "the heart of the heart of the country". For an April 1992 issue of Esquire, she chronicled the lives of basketball groupies in a story called "Love in the Time of Magic". In June 1994, she went to Indiana and investigated why four white farm kids were thrown out of school for dressing like black artists in "The Return of the White Negro".

In "The Loves of My Life", (June 1995), she tracked down her old boyfriends and moved in with them and their wives.[14] Bill Tonelli, her Esquire and Rolling Stone editor, has commented: "All of E. Jean's stories are pretty much the same thing. Which is: ‘What is this person like when he or she is in a room with E. Jean?' She's institutionally incapable of being uninteresting."[15]

For Playboy (February 1988) at the height of the "Sensitive Man" era, E. Jean told her editors that "modern women run around complaining that they want a primitive man, so I thought it would be fun to come to New Guinea and find a real one."[16] Carroll hiked into the Star Mountains with an Atbalmin tracker and a Telefomin warrior. She became the first white woman to walk from Telefomin to Munbil in the former West Irian Jaya, and nearly died.[16]

For Outside, Carroll wrote about (among other things) taking Fran Lebowitz camping and going down the Colorado with a group of "Women Who Run With No Clothes On". Several of E. Jean's pieces for Outside have been included in various non-fiction collections such as The Best of Outside: The First 20 Years (Vintage Books, 1998), Out of the Noosphere: Adventure, Sports, Travel, and the Environment (Fireside, 1998) and Sand in My Bra: Funny Women Write from the Road (Traveler's Tales, 2003).

E. Jean Carroll has written five books:

• Female Difficulties: Sorority Sisters, Rodeo Queens, Frigid Women, Smut Stars, and Other Modern Girls (Bantam Books, 1985)
  • A Dog in Heat Is a Hot Dog and Other Rules to Live By (a collection of her Ask E. Jean columns, Pocket Books, 1996)
  • Hunter: The Strange and Savage Life of Hunter S. Thompson (Dutton, 1993)
  • Mr. Right, Right Now (HarperCollins, 2004)
  • What Do We Need Men For?: A Modest Proposal (St. Martin's Press, 2019)
E. Jean Carroll - Wikipedia

She has written for Saturday Night Live, she has been nominated for Emmys and Cable Ace Awards. This is not some girl Henry Higgins found on the street. This is a very powerful and wealthy individual.
Did you happen to read that her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers as she ran from the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room (in 1995 or 1996) crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges.

Yeah … me neither.

The bitch was on MSNBC's Lawrence what's his face last night. He was complimenting her on he "poetic writing style".
President Trump ought to sue her ass off and take all of the proceeds from her book sales which will be at least a hundred copies.
Yeah, and then give the money back to her out of pity. Funny how this is becoming a tactic used by the left when ever they want to gain power for their side of the isle in an up and coming election. Timing is everything right ??

False accusations of rape, especially when the act occurred decades ago are rampant. The obvious falsity of this claim is that this woman has all the marks of a social justice warrior looking to wound Trump in the next election. What does she get out of her fake claim? That's it.

What went wrong is that there have been so many fake rape claims that all but the most vicious Trump hater is innoculated. There had better be something other than a naked accusation. We heard all this before.

What makes the defense of the latest mee tooer even more hollow is bringing up the claims of Trump's first wife when she admitted she was lying years ago to get an advantage in her divorce. That's why Ivanka is, today, a staunch defender and part of the Trump organization.

The bitch was on MSNBC's Lawrence what's his face last night. He was complimenting her on he "poetic writing style".
President Trump ought to sue her ass off and take all of the proceeds from her book sales which will be at least a hundred copies.
Then he would have to say it didn't happen, with his lie he didn't know her as there is a pic of him talking to her.
Also she told a couple of her friends.

I believe both Ford and her.

funny how they are both now a bitch.

She has written for Saturday Night Live, she has been nominated for Emmys and Cable Ace Awards. This is not some girl Henry Higgins found on the street. This is a very powerful and wealthy individual.

So powerful and wealthy she didn't have the brains to report this so-called crime to the police when it happened? Even a dumb street girl knows to do that.

He has already admitted, on tape, to assaulting women, and to being an unrepentant whore himself, always up for cheap sex. With his soiled reputation, I wouldn't be surprised if this story is true.

Thank you for making my earlier points.

You're welcome, but I didn't. We are talking about someone who has admitted, on tape, not only that he has been wildly promiscuous and feared contracting an STD, but also that he has sexually assaulted women. This is the very same behavior of which he has been accused by several individuals so a pattern might be emerging here.

I have personal experience with this sort of behavior. There is something so special about being pinned against a wall while somebody searches for your tonsils. It has been only in the last few years that there has been any mechanism for reporting it, and even now there is a risk of being laughed at or subjected to retribution. No wonder people didn't report it and kept quiet for years.

BTW: A few days ago, there was a thread on the "gay panic" defense, that has since vanished, in which several posters argued that a victim of this sort of conduct should be allowed to kill the perp without punishment. Perhaps donnie-boy ought be happy that he is still alive.

President Trump: “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.”

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Trump On Carroll Rape Allegation: ‘I’ve Never Met This Person In My Life’
If this is the evidence that the two had met it more or less proves the woman is lying. It proves that TEN YEARS prior to her accusation she was at a party with hundreds of other people. Donald Trump was also at that party. That's the only thing being proved. There was no meeting. It was a network party. There were hundreds of people there who never met her.

Then he would have to say it didn't happen, with his lie he didn't know her as there is a pic of him talking to her.

Do you realize how many people Trump has met in his life ???? No way to recall or remember all of them... ROTFLMBO.

Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.”

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Right, because out of the thousands of people Trump has met in his life, he's supposed to remember this nobody at a party somewhere. Why don't you just find a picture of them both in the same elevator or something?

According to him, he has the greatest memory of all time. This woman was not a nobody. Trump was more of a nobody then she was at the time this happened.

Donald Trump has been a household name for decades. What do you mean he was more of a nobody? I've know about Trump for many years. This is the first time I heard of this tramp. I never heard of or seen her before.

When a famous person is at a party, it's likely they rub elbows with hundreds of people each time. It's impossible to remember all of them. When Trump bragged about his memory, it's likely he wasn't referring to what he had for dinner on February 14th in 2005. He meant monumental events. Things of importance.
When a famous person is at a party, total strangers come up and say can I take a picture with you? This picture isn't even that much. It looks like Trump is just walking past a small grouo and he said something that made them laugh.

He has already admitted, on tape, to assaulting women, and to being an unrepentant whore himself, always up for cheap sex. With his soiled reputation, I wouldn't be surprised if this story is true.

You're welcome, but I didn't. We are talking about someone who has admitted, on tape, not only that he has been wildly promiscuous and feared contracting an STD, but also that he has sexually assaulted women. This is the very same behavior of which he has been accused by several individuals so a pattern might be emerging here.

I have personal experience with this sort of behavior. There is something so special about being pinned against a wall while somebody searches for your tonsils. It has been only in the last few years that there has been any mechanism for reporting it, and even now there is a risk of being laughed at or subjected to retribution. No wonder people didn't report it and kept quiet for years.

BTW: A few days ago, there was a thread on the "gay panic" defense, that has since vanished, in which several posters argued that a victim of this sort of conduct should be allowed to kill the perp without punishment. Perhaps donnie-boy ought be happy that he is still alive.
Spare us your personal experiences with being raped up against a wall. If a woman is having sex and she is standing with her back to a wall she wants it, very badly. Her panties have been removed, one leg is bent at the knee and hiked up and her pelvis is thrust forward. The man is standing between her spread legs.

Otherwise she could tilt her hips back and put a knee between his legs.

This is just another fake.

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Right, because out of the thousands of people Trump has met in his life, he's supposed to remember this nobody at a party somewhere. Why don't you just find a picture of them both in the same elevator or something?

According to him, he has the greatest memory of all time. This woman was not a nobody. Trump was more of a nobody then she was at the time this happened.

Donald Trump has been a household name for decades. What do you mean he was more of a nobody? I've know about Trump for many years. This is the first time I heard of this tramp. I never heard of or seen her before.

When a famous person is at a party, it's likely they rub elbows with hundreds of people each time. It's impossible to remember all of them. When Trump bragged about his memory, it's likely he wasn't referring to what he had for dinner on February 14th in 2005. He meant monumental events. Things of importance.
When a famous person is at a party, total strangers come up and say can I take a picture with you? This picture isn't even that much. It looks like Trump is just walking past a small grouo and he said something that made them laugh.

To be honest, I don't even see Trump. I see what could be the back of his head. And take notice how old this picture is. It's in black and white for crying out loud.

Even though not a drinker, Trump is renown for attending any and all parties. Could you imagine the thousands of people he had a brief meeting with every year?

High school type of bragging is hardly what I call evidence of anything. Why do you on the left claim Trump lies about everything except when he was trying to impress his buddies by bragging about the women he grabbed?

All these assaults and not one ever reported to the police. Nothing suspicious there. In this country, words are meaningless in the eyes of the law. You don't report a crime 20 plus years later because you were frightened about anything, you tell people about it because you know it can't be proven one way or another.

Like I said, these people who create these stories really don't put a lot of thought into it. Being raped in a public place in the daytime?

Reminds me of Blasey Ford. She concocted her story as if it happened a few years back. She made up this nonsense where she called somebody to pick her up, but can't remember who she called. Now, in 2015 that could be possible. But I'm only a few years older than her. Nobody had a cell phone when I was that age. Hell, very few adults had them because of the expense, and they came with a car battery to operate them. Plus you couldn't use them in most places because of the few towers in the country.

So her story is she ran out of the bedroom, past everybody at the party, and went outside. So what's the problem with her story? In order to use a telephone back then, you didn't have one in your pocket or purse. She would have had to go to a strangers house which is something nobody could forget, or she would have had to walk to a payphone. Then, she would have had to give such person a location where she was at, and possibly directions how to get there.

But like this jackal, she didn't think her story out through and through.

Spare us your personal experiences with being raped up against a wall. If a woman is having sex and she is standing with her back to a wall she wants it, very badly. Her panties have been removed, one leg is bent at the knee and hiked up and her pelvis is thrust forward. The man is standing between her spread legs.

Otherwise she could tilt her hips back and put a knee between his legs.

This is just another fake.

Why do you keep defending an ethically-challenged con artist? His credibility, if he ever had any, was shot a long time ago. He's from the sewer. He even bragged on tape about his debauchery. Yeech!

Another typical liberal, puts her brain in neutral and runs off at the mouth. She will believe anything negative about anyone that disagrees with her. Maybe when she finally gets to high school she will wise up.

High school type of bragging is hardly what I call evidence of anything. Why do you on the left claim Trump lies about everything except when he was trying to impress his buddies by bragging about the women he grabbed?

All these assaults and not one ever reported to the police. Nothing suspicious there. In this country, words are meaningless in the eyes of the law. You don't report a crime 20 plus years later because you were frightened about anything, you tell people about it because you know it can't be proven one way or another.

Like I said, these people who create these stories really don't put a lot of thought into it. Being raped in a public place in the daytime?

Reminds me of Blasey Ford. She concocted her story as if it happened a few years back. She made up this nonsense where she called somebody to pick her up, but can't remember who she called. Now, in 2015 that could be possible. But I'm only a few years older than her. Nobody had a cell phone when I was that age. Hell, very few adults had them because of the expense, and they came with a car battery to operate them. Plus you couldn't use them in most places because of the few towers in the country.

So her story is she ran out of the bedroom, past everybody at the party, and went outside. So what's the problem with her story? In order to use a telephone back then, you didn't have one in your pocket or purse. She would have had to go to a strangers house which is something nobody could forget, or she would have had to walk to a payphone. Then, she would have had to give such person a location where she was at, and possibly directions how to get there.

But like this jackal, she didn't think her story out through and through.

The tape indicates a consistent pattern of misconduct. This man has had many similar accusations against him. He is pig-shit and always has been. Believe what you wish. You seem to like his trashy ass. This sex-crazed thug lies all the time, so there is no reason to believe him. Remember his ad during the Central Park rape case? He's still bearing false witness.

Now that we all have concealed-carry, maybe it's just time for women to start shooting the balls off any guy who tries this sort of crap. That would take another thug off the street. Just call it the "straight panic" defense.

I saw she said it happened either in the fall...or early spring.

Lol I think she'd remember that detail

Being vague is point of positivity for the broad.

Mr. Trump does a lot of travel, and has a lot of meetings and he's been followed by paparazzi since the 1970's. If she alleged a date when he was out of town, maybe not even in the same hemisphere, there is likely a record which shows that he couldn't have done it.

Keeping it vague as to the date, prevents it from being shot down immediately, she learned that from Christine Blasey Ford.

The libs believe it already

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

dimocrap scum don't care.

They just don't care about truthfulness, accuracy or the harm a false charge can do.

They're not interested.

All they care about it is the excitement, the buzz it will create. The harm it will do to Trump and to Men in general. Their 15 minutes in the Sun.

These people are scum. dimocraps are the absolute scum of the Earth.

ALL of them

Forget about the harm it may do Trump. Every one of these liars make it harder for actual victims when they are actually assaulted. It makes them less believable because we are so immune to it because of stories like this one.

Think a lib actually cares? Hell no.

This woman ain't lying folks.
I don't think Blacks appreciate that your sign insinuates they are handicapped. Are you a racist?

That's your problem, you don't think.
You still haven't explained why monkey see-monkey do Democrats find it impossible to learn.

This reminds me of one of my most favorite songs from 80s and 90s country singer Steve Wariner..."Some fools never learn. Play with a fire and you're going to get burned!"

God bless you and Steve and our leader always!!!

Holly

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.

Donald Trump has spent time with the most beautiful women in the world. With his fame and money, he certainly doesn't need to be raping anybody.
There is also no need for him to lie, be a business cheat, be a fraud, be an overall asshole but yet he is.

20 women. You believe that fat assed liar over 20 women.

WOW

Forum List

Back