Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

dimocrap scum don't care.

They just don't care about truthfulness, accuracy or the harm a false charge can do.

They're not interested.

All they care about it is the excitement, the buzz it will create. The harm it will do to Trump and to Men in general. Their 15 minutes in the Sun.

These people are scum. dimocraps are the absolute scum of the Earth.

ALL of them

Forget about the harm it may do Trump. Every one of these liars make it harder for actual victims when they are actually assaulted. It makes them less believable because we are so immune to it because of stories like this one.

Think a lib actually cares? Hell no.

This woman ain't lying folks.

This woman is lying folks...

See how that works? Lol effin loons

I saw she said it happened either in the fall...or early spring.

Lol I think she'd remember that detail

Proof, absolute proof, of my prior post.

dimocrap FILTH just don't care about truth.

Oh, and a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE is less important than some $5 an hour writer? Do you have ANY idea how many of those phony-baloney morons there are in New Yawk Shitty??

You people just back one lie with another lie every time.

If she can't act any better than that loony liar Ford, she's going to be another big failure of a story.

President Trump: “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.”

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Trump On Carroll Rape Allegation: ‘I’ve Never Met This Person In My Life’

Right, because out of the thousands of people Trump has met in his life, he's supposed to remember this nobody at a party somewhere. Why don't you just find a picture of them both in the same elevator or something?

According to him, he has the greatest memory of all time. This woman was not a nobody. Trump was more of a nobody then she was at the time this happened.

Donald Trump has been a household name for decades. What do you mean he was more of a nobody? I've know about Trump for many years. This is the first time I heard of this tramp. I never heard of or seen her before.

When a famous person is at a party, it's likely they rub elbows with hundreds of people each time. It's impossible to remember all of them. When Trump bragged about his memory, it's likely he wasn't referring to what he had for dinner on February 14th in 2005. He meant monumental events. Things of importance.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence...
Incorrect. She is not evidence and no matter how you try to spin it, allegations of rape that went unreported 23 years ago are not credible today and require no defense.
The burden of proof is solely on the accuser.
It's neither provable nor disprovable which makes it both insipid and useful. Insipid for obvious reasons - Trump cannot defend himself - and useful both to serve her political agenda and to pique interest in her new book.

How convenient, eh? Only brain-dead fools still buy this kind of self-promotion.

Last edited:
She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

They just don't care about truthfulness, accuracy or the harm a false charge can do.

They're not interested.

All they care about it is the excitement, the buzz it will create. The harm it will do to Trump and to Men in general. Their 15 minutes in the Sun.

ALL of them

Forget about the harm it may do Trump. Every one of these liars make it harder for actual victims when they are actually assaulted. It makes them less believable because we are so immune to it because of stories like this one.

I don't think Blacks appreciate that your sign insinuates they are handicapped. Are you a racist?

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.

Donald Trump has spent time with the most beautiful women in the world. With his fame and money, he certainly doesn't need to be raping anybody.

Rape is about power. So is Trump.

Being a successful author is about selling books. That's all this woman is trying to do.

Apparently you don't have a clues of who this lady is. She doesn't need Trumps fat ass to sell books.

Elizabeth Jean Carroll (born December 12, 1943) is an American journalist and advice columnist. Her "Ask E. Jean" column has appeared in Elle magazine since 1993, and was ranked one of the five best magazine columns (along with Anthony Lane of The New Yorker and Lewis Lapham of Harper's Magazine) by the Chicago Tribune in 2003.

In 2002 Carroll's "The Cheerleaders", which appeared in Spin, was selected as one of the year's "Best True Crime Reporting" pieces. It appeared in Best American Crime Writing, edited by Otto Penzler, Thomas H. Cook, and Nicholas Pileggi (Pantheon Books, 2002).[13]

Carroll has been a contributing editor to Esquire, Outside, and Playboy magazines. Her focus is "the heart of the heart of the country". For an April 1992 issue of Esquire, she chronicled the lives of basketball groupies in a story called "Love in the Time of Magic". In June 1994, she went to Indiana and investigated why four white farm kids were thrown out of school for dressing like black artists in "The Return of the White Negro".

In "The Loves of My Life", (June 1995), she tracked down her old boyfriends and moved in with them and their wives.[14] Bill Tonelli, her Esquire and Rolling Stone editor, has commented: "All of E. Jean's stories are pretty much the same thing. Which is: ‘What is this person like when he or she is in a room with E. Jean?' She's institutionally incapable of being uninteresting."[15]

For Playboy (February 1988) at the height of the "Sensitive Man" era, E. Jean told her editors that "modern women run around complaining that they want a primitive man, so I thought it would be fun to come to New Guinea and find a real one."[16] Carroll hiked into the Star Mountains with an Atbalmin tracker and a Telefomin warrior. She became the first white woman to walk from Telefomin to Munbil in the former West Irian Jaya, and nearly died.[16]

For Outside, Carroll wrote about (among other things) taking Fran Lebowitz camping and going down the Colorado with a group of "Women Who Run With No Clothes On". Several of E. Jean's pieces for Outside have been included in various non-fiction collections such as The Best of Outside: The First 20 Years (Vintage Books, 1998), Out of the Noosphere: Adventure, Sports, Travel, and the Environment (Fireside, 1998) and Sand in My Bra: Funny Women Write from the Road (Traveler's Tales, 2003).

E. Jean Carroll has written five books:

• Female Difficulties: Sorority Sisters, Rodeo Queens, Frigid Women, Smut Stars, and Other Modern Girls (Bantam Books, 1985)
  • A Dog in Heat Is a Hot Dog and Other Rules to Live By (a collection of her Ask E. Jean columns, Pocket Books, 1996)
  • Hunter: The Strange and Savage Life of Hunter S. Thompson (Dutton, 1993)
  • Mr. Right, Right Now (HarperCollins, 2004)
  • What Do We Need Men For?: A Modest Proposal (St. Martin's Press, 2019)
E. Jean Carroll - Wikipedia

She has written for Saturday Night Live, she has been nominated for Emmys and Cable Ace Awards. This is not some girl Henry Higgins found on the street. This is a very powerful and wealthy individual.

If she can't act any better than that loony liar Ford, she's going to be another big failure of a story.
Her "bombshell" already landed with a thud but her book sales are likely to get a nice bump. One can sell snowballs in Alaska to Dems if they can be thrown at Trump.

And speaking of Professor Fraud, she and the #MeToo Crew certainly did a quick "exit … stage left" after being exposed and we suddenly saw very little of Senators Feinstein & Hirono as well.

They're not interested.

ALL of them

I don't think Blacks appreciate that your sign insinuates they are handicapped. Are you a racist?

That's your problem, you don't think.

They're not interested.

ALL of them

This woman is lying folks...

See how that works? Lol effin loons

And so on what behavioral basis do you come to this conclusion. Because I say what I do based on years of working with people that have personality and mental disorders like Trump.

You effin loon.

The bitch was on MSNBC's Lawrence what's his face last night. He was complimenting her on he "poetic writing style".
President Trump ought to sue her ass off and take all of the proceeds from her book sales which will be at least a hundred copies.

Feinstein is up to her neck in a Red Chinese espionage racket now, and the media is of course blacking it out, same as they do for faggots and criminal illegal aliens and Hollywood pedophiles.

E. Jean Carroll - then a 52 year old "advice column" author - claims Trump raped her in 1995 or 1996 in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. Her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers and she ran from her attacker crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges. Wait … no they weren't and no she didn't. In fact, she didn't report the alleged rape at all because - as she claims - a friend advised her that Trump's lawyers would crush her.

To the media's credit they haven't exactly taken her bait. Oh … and did I mention she has a new book she is promoting? How convenient, eh?

Have we had enough of leftarded lunacy?

Trump dismisses rape allegation as 'fiction'

The Stalinists are desperate. They have nothing to counter Trump.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence...
Incorrect. She is not evidence and no matter how you try to spin it, allegations of rape that went unreported 23 years ago are not credible today and require no defense.
The burden of proof is solely on the accuser.
It's neither provable nor disprovable which makes it both insipid and useful. Insipid for obvious reasons - Trump cannot defend himself - and useful both to serve her political agenda and to pique interest in her new book.

How convenient, eh? Only brain-dead fools still buy this kind of self-promotion.

She couldn't be more obvious. She just happens to want to come out with this story right when she's promoting her boring book.

Yeah, some liberals will believe it because of their TDS, but the first question a rational person would ask is how many women would invite a stranger into a department store dressing room with them?

Like Ford, when they create these stories, they really don't think them out very carefully.

I question the veracity of anyone who waits this long and at a politically convenient time to make allegations they could have made in the past. As for whether she actually is telling the truth, who knows.

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.
Sure she does and no he didn't.
Donald Trump has spent time with the most beautiful women in the world. With his fame and money, he certainly doesn't need to be raping anybody.
Rape is about power. So is Trump.
Being powerful doesn't make one a rapist, nor does an allegation (by a woman promoting her new book) of rape that allegedly occurred 23 years ago.
Right, because out of the thousands of people Trump has met in his life, he's supposed to remember this nobody at a party somewhere. Why don't you just find a picture of them both in the same elevator or something?
According to him, he has the greatest memory of all time. This woman was not a nobody. Trump was more of a nobody then she was at the time this happened.
Yeah … an "advice column" author is a nobody to a major real estate developer.

BTW, any idea what became of Professor Blasey-Ford and the #MeToo Crew after their fraud was exposed? I'm pretty certain their attorney - once Dem darling Michael Avenatti - is now facing disbarment and even prison.

The bitch was on MSNBC's Lawrence what's his face last night. He was complimenting her on he "poetic writing style".
President Trump ought to sue her ass off and take all of the proceeds from her book sales which will be at least a hundred copies.
He can't until 2025. He is and will be way too busy being POTUS.

Forum List

Back