Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s
What a horn dog this guy is. smh

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

That's the problem with rape. There were only 2 people there. Evidence does exist and it exists in the form of the victim. Yet we are going to believe Trump as if he is actually going to admit he raped someone. He has already lied about not knowing her. The picture shows that not to be the case. He has admitted to aggressively behavior towards women. 19 other women have stated he assaulted them. What the fuck is it going to take? Him actually being televised on 5th avenue shooting somebody?

And even if he did that he'd tell people while on camera that what they saw was fake news made up by the media and people will believe that and try attacking the people who refuse to believe the lie.
It is going to take actual evidence. I know, a mind blowing thought.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence. Women do actually get raped and this is a famous wealthy woman who does not need to lie about Donald Trump in order to advance her career. In fact, by her coming out like this, she benefits in no form and it can actually hurt her.

So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either.

Oh for crying out loud, read the Fn OP. She's selling a book and is a down to earth Communist just like you. Of course she has motive for making this garbage up.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s
Yanno, if the woman had come forth 2 or more years ago her allegation would have been taken more seriously but the brazen political ploy seems to have run out of steam and the "news" barely created a ripple, much to the credit of those Americans who have learned not to bite that lame bait.

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

That's the problem with rape. There were only 2 people there. Evidence does exist and it exists in the form of the victim. Yet we are going to believe Trump as if he is actually going to admit he raped someone. He has already lied about not knowing her. The picture shows that not to be the case. He has admitted to aggressively behavior towards women. 19 other women have stated he assaulted them. What the fuck is it going to take? Him actually being televised on 5th avenue shooting somebody?

And even if he did that he'd tell people while on camera that what they saw was fake news made up by the media and people will believe that and try attacking the people who refuse to believe the lie.

The problem is you don't belong in this country. You need to be in a place like old Soviet Union where you could get arrested, beaten and imprisoned over accusations.

In this country, you need evidence. It's clear you know nothing about law, otherwise you wouldn't say stupid things like the person is the evidence. Not in this country.

Said it before I'll say it again. I think D. Trump is a total cad with women and wouldn't want him near my daughter. Wouldn't want him to be my pastor or my son-in-law.

Love him as president, however.

That said: do I think he raped this woman? Nope. For a couple of reasons. First the account is totally off the wall. And second, she appears to me to be totally off the wall as well. First she has the "crazy eyes" in every pic of her, and second in a televised interview she said she's not going to report the rape because "women all along the border are getting raped every day".

Right.

So this probably took flight in her TDS-inflicted brain.

I never heard of a story about a woman being raped in a dressing room. If somebody was a mad rapist, they wouldn't choose a department store to carry out their crime. It sounds more like a fantasy she might have had about Trump at one time or another.
It sounds to me as if this is another of those embarrassing situations where the lady is willing to neck, but the gentleman has other ideas. Probably why she didn't report it. What the heck was she doing with him in a dressing room to begin with? He didn't shove her in there against her will.

It could have happened, except was she the ONLY customer in the changing rooms? Wouldn't someone else have heard this struggle?
I just don't understand why anyone would make up something like this about themselves.

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.

Donald Trump has spent time with the most beautiful women in the world. With his fame and money, he certainly doesn't need to be raping anybody.

It is going to take actual evidence. I know, a mind blowing thought.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence. Women do actually get raped and this is a famous wealthy woman who does not need to lie about Donald Trump in order to advance her career. In fact, by her coming out like this, she benefits in no form and it can actually hurt her.

So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either.

The burden of proof is solely on the accuser.

Yet another Truimptard who thinks rape & assault are legal as long as they are no witnesses.

So you would prefer guilty until proven innocent to be the basis of American justice. No surprise there.

Wrong. You assholes live by a double standard. You tell us Clinton was a rapist with less evidence than this. So FO.

Said it before I'll say it again. I think D. Trump is a total cad with women and wouldn't want him near my daughter. Wouldn't want him to be my pastor or my son-in-law.

Love him as president, however.

That said: do I think he raped this woman? Nope. For a couple of reasons. First the account is totally off the wall. And second, she appears to me to be totally off the wall as well. First she has the "crazy eyes" in every pic of her, and second in a televised interview she said she's not going to report the rape because "women all along the border are getting raped every day".

Right.

So this probably took flight in her TDS-inflicted brain.

I never heard of a story about a woman being raped in a dressing room. If somebody was a mad rapist, they wouldn't choose a department store to carry out their crime. It sounds more like a fantasy she might have had about Trump at one time or another.
It sounds to me as if this is another of those embarrassing situations where the lady is willing to neck, but the gentleman has other ideas. Probably why she didn't report it. What the heck was she doing with him in a dressing room to begin with? He didn't shove her in there against her will.

It could have happened, except was she the ONLY customer in the changing rooms? Wouldn't someone else have heard this struggle?
I just don't understand why anyone would make up something like this about themselves.

Again, the woman is selling her book. Nobody would pay attention to her stupid book unless she made up one hell of a story. Most people don't know who she is. I certainly never heard of her before.

With this fairy tale, now she will get the media attention she was looking for to promote this book of hers.

dimocrap scum don't care.

They just don't care about truthfulness, accuracy or the harm a false charge can do.

They're not interested.

All they care about it is the excitement, the buzz it will create. The harm it will do to Trump and to Men in general. Their 15 minutes in the Sun.

These people are scum. dimocraps are the absolute scum of the Earth.

ALL of them

And one of the sheep has spoken.
And the red sheep is different from the blue one swallowing this claptrap whole with nary a fact in sight because....?

More sheep from the herd join in.
Ah, so all you can do is parrot. I know who the sheep are here - it is pretty clear you are one of them. You have no idea what I do and do not support though contrary to your parroted personal attacks.

I can do more than that. I am a social work professional with 32 years of experience in the field. Based on my education and work experience with all kinds of people, I can say with full confidence that at minimum, Trump committed sexual assault and got away with it.

Maybe you need another 10 years of experience before opining on subjects like this.

Nah, I'm just fine. Trump assaulted this woman.

President Trump: “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.”

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Trump On Carroll Rape Allegation: ‘I’ve Never Met This Person In My Life’

Right, because out of the thousands of people Trump has met in his life, he's supposed to remember this nobody at a party somewhere. Why don't you just find a picture of them both in the same elevator or something?

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.

Donald Trump has spent time with the most beautiful women in the world. With his fame and money, he certainly doesn't need to be raping anybody.

Rape is about power. So is Trump.

They just don't care about truthfulness, accuracy or the harm a false charge can do.

They're not interested.

All they care about it is the excitement, the buzz it will create. The harm it will do to Trump and to Men in general. Their 15 minutes in the Sun.

ALL of them

Forget about the harm it may do Trump. Every one of these liars make it harder for actual victims when they are actually assaulted. It makes them less believable because we are so immune to it because of stories like this one.

Think a lib actually cares? Hell no.

Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.”

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Right, because out of the thousands of people Trump has met in his life, he's supposed to remember this nobody at a party somewhere. Why don't you just find a picture of them both in the same elevator or something?

She's hawking a book...

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

According to him, he has the greatest memory of all time. This woman was not a nobody. Trump was more of a nobody then she was at the time this happened.

E. Jean Carroll - then a 52 year old "advice column" author - claims Trump raped her in 1995 or 1996 in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. Her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers and she ran from her attacker crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges. Wait … no they weren't and no she didn't. In fact, she didn't report the alleged rape at all because - as she claims - a friend advised her that Trump's lawyers would crush her.

To the media's credit they haven't exactly taken her bait. Oh … and did I mention she has a new book she is promoting? How convenient, eh?

Have we had enough of leftarded lunacy?

Trump dismisses rape allegation as 'fiction'

Last edited:

They're not interested.

ALL of them

Forget about the harm it may do Trump. Every one of these liars make it harder for actual victims when they are actually assaulted. It makes them less believable because we are so immune to it because of stories like this one.

This woman ain't lying folks.

Rape is about power. So is Trump.

Being a successful author is about selling books. That's all this woman is trying to do.

For Democrats, learning is more of a 'monkey see - monkey do' kind of thing. They're followers. They remind me of trained seals. As long as Pelosi, Schumer and AOC keep throwing them fish, they'll keep on clapping.

They're not interested.

ALL of them

This woman ain't lying folks.

Based on what?

Forum List

Back