Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

This lady was rich and internationally famous on her own right. She does not need to lie about being raped by Donald Trump to sell books. Trump raped this woman.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

ILMAO she wore the "same clothes she was raped in" for a photo op. This is like Ford, the Dems exploit a nutcase playing victim role.

But the sheep will believe it unfortunately.

You have a ultra rich guy who can have any woman in the world he desires, but opts to rape this pig in an department store changing room. Nothing suspicious about that, right? Well......unless you're a Democrat.

I have been to changing rooms in my life, and none of them provided privacy; at least not to the point where you can attack somebody.

This is nothing more than another leftist bimbo trying to sell books and participate in capitalism which they are supposedly against; except when it comes to them.

And one of the sheep has spoken.
And the red sheep is different from the blue one swallowing this claptrap whole with nary a fact in sight because....?

More sheep from the herd join in.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s
Donald Trump just happened to be in the women's department of Bergdorf Goodman's and ducked into the dressing room and no one saw him. Not a single floor worker or saleswoman.

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

That's the problem with rape. There were only 2 people there. Evidence does exist and it exists in the form of the victim. Yet we are going to believe Trump as if he is actually going to admit he raped someone. He has already lied about not knowing her. The picture shows that not to be the case. He has admitted to aggressively behavior towards women. 19 other women have stated he assaulted them. What the fuck is it going to take? Him actually being televised on 5th avenue shooting somebody?

And even if he did that he'd tell people while on camera that what they saw was fake news made up by the media and people will believe that and try attacking the people who refuse to believe the lie.

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

It's bullshit, women don't laugh while writing about being raped like she said she did.

The woman who made the claim that Brett Kavanaugh raped her laughed about it. She had never met him and got a charge out of thinking that it would derail his nomination.

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

That's the problem with rape. There were only 2 people there. Evidence does exist and it exists in the form of the victim. Yet we are going to believe Trump as if he is actually going to admit he raped someone. He has already lied about not knowing her. The picture shows that not to be the case. He has admitted to aggressively behavior towards women. 19 other women have stated he assaulted them. What the fuck is it going to take? Him actually being televised on 5th avenue shooting somebody?

And even if he did that he'd tell people while on camera that what they saw was fake news made up by the media and people will believe that and try attacking the people who refuse to believe the lie.
It is going to take actual evidence. I know, a mind blowing thought.

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

It's bullshit, women don't laugh while writing about being raped like she said she did.

The woman who made the claim that Brett Kavanaugh raped her laughed about it. She had never met him and got a charge out of thinking that it would derail his nomination.

bs.

ILMAO she wore the "same clothes she was raped in" for a photo op. This is like Ford, the Dems exploit a nutcase playing victim role.

You have a ultra rich guy who can have any woman in the world he desires, but opts to rape this pig in an department store changing room. Nothing suspicious about that, right? Well......unless you're a Democrat.

I have been to changing rooms in my life, and none of them provided privacy; at least not to the point where you can attack somebody.

This is nothing more than another leftist bimbo trying to sell books and participate in capitalism which they are supposedly against; except when it comes to them.

And the red sheep is different from the blue one swallowing this claptrap whole with nary a fact in sight because....?

Ah, so all you can do is parrot. I know who the sheep are here - it is pretty clear you are one of them. You have no idea what I do and do not support though contrary to your parroted personal attacks.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence. Women do actually get raped and this is a famous wealthy woman who does not need to lie about Donald Trump in order to advance her career. In fact, by her coming out like this, she benefits in no form and it can actually hurt her.

So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either.

This deserves a slap upside the head and a hearty NOT AGAIN. The whole story is a bit comical. The only two people in the entire store. Not a customer came into that dressing room. Not a single eagle eyed saleswoman noticed. They flitter in and out offering to bring another size or color. But not this time ohhh noooo.

In Bergdorf Goodman's! It might happen at Pennys but not Bergdorf. May as well say Neiman. Deja poo indeed. Well this is going to get Trump a few hundred more votes.

Ah, so all you can do is parrot. I know who the sheep are here - it is pretty clear you are one of them. You have no idea what I do and do not support though contrary to your parroted personal attacks.

I can do more than that. I am a social work professional with 32 years of experience in the field. Based on my education and work experience with all kinds of people, I can say with full confidence that at minimum, Trump committed sexual assault and got away with it.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence. Women do actually get raped and this is a famous wealthy woman who does not need to lie about Donald Trump in order to advance her career. In fact, by her coming out like this, she benefits in no form and it can actually hurt her.

So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either.
No, a personal account is not evidence. It is a accusation. You need more than an accusation.

I cannot walk outside and claim my neighbor raped me 20 years ago and expect anyone anywhere to give that any weight whatsoever unless there is something factual to back it up.

"So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either." sums up your position rather nicely to be honest - we are guilty until proven innocent. That is a VERY sick, terrible and downright evil world. One that I am glad I do not have to reside in.

No, a personal account is not evidence. It is a accusation. You need more than an accusation.

I cannot walk outside and claim my neighbor raped me 20 years ago and expect anyone anywhere to give that any weight whatsoever unless there is something factual to back it up.

"So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either." sums up your position rather nicely to be honest - we are guilty until proven innocent. That is a VERY sick, terrible and downright evil world. One that I am glad I do not have to reside in.

No it's not an evil world. The evil world is where you dismiss this woman's claim even though many others have made the same claim, including Trumps first wife. Had this been the only person to have made this accusation, I would agree with you. But this is at least the 20th woman to have done this.

No it's not an evil world. The evil world is where you dismiss this woman's claim even though many others have made the same claim, including Trumps first wife. Had this been the only person to have made this accusation, I would agree with you. But this is at least the 20th woman to have done this.
Popularity does not confer guilt. There is no magic number to cross before we start pegging people as guilty for things that do not have any proof. He is the most public person in the entire nation, likely the entire planet, so I do not find 20 accusations as meaning anything until someone brings to bear actual evidence.

And yes, it is very evil to demand someone prove they are innocent.

theo3.jpg

All they have to do is stay mad.

Popularity does not confer guilt. There is no magic number to cross before we start pegging people as guilty for things that do not have any proof. He is the most public person in the entire nation, likely the entire planet, so I do not find 20 accusations as meaning anything until someone brings to bear actual evidence.

And yes, it is very evil to demand someone prove they are innocent.

Not it is not evil. What is evil is how Trump has intimidated his accusers by using the threats of lawsuits against people who don't have the money to retain lawyers for years fighting appeal after appeal so they just let Trump get away. Evil is your defense of an evil man. I've studied and worked with the type of person Trump is, so I have seen enough evidence from him to know he's guilty. This woman is not taking Trump to court and so Trump is going to get away with this one too. But there is a judge who has the evidence. And one day much sooner for Trump than later, he will stand in court facing a judge that Roy Cohn can't help him with. And when that judge finds him guilty, there will be no appeal.

Forum List

Back