Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

Since Trump proves himself to be a pathological liar every day, I find it fascinating that his supporters still believe it when he denies stuff like this, in spite of the fact that he has been recorded saying that he can grab pussy anytime he wants to. That kind of denial on the part of Trumpettes, is truly awesome.

No...he didn't say that...he said the women let you....which means consent....not unwanted groping, you moron.

She should have realized that she was supposed to make these allegations in October, 2020....not June, 2019.......what was she thinking...for a smear to work, you have to do it and not give the victim enough time to counter it...

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident? AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:
She can not even remember what year it happened and conveniently the only people she told are her two best friends. Ya no lies there. She waited 23 years to make the claim as well and only after the dems started making up the same stories.
You must know only the dimmest still fall for this kind of silliness.

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

Oh joy.

Here we go again with another outrageous attempt to poison the character of Trump and anyone remotely connected to Trump.

Because you stupid shits will never learn. This is not the way to win votes for the tattered remnants of the democratic party.

Y'all tried this several times before and it was a big fat asshole of a fail and it will be a bigger big fat asshole of a fail this time around.

Democrats can drum up pretend rape victims quicker than a fly finds shit. And like that fly so joyfully jumping on a shitpile, the democrats never fail to jump on the piles they have produced.

phhrt.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

ILMAO she wore the "same clothes she was raped in" for a photo op. This is like Ford, the Dems exploit a nutcase playing victim role.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

As much time as leftists spend lying, wouldn't you think they'd be better at coming up with believable ones?

NOPE......Trick is a large portion of the population is dumbed down. They 're not rational thinkers to begin with, and are emotionally triggered. I think I'm talking about common leftists, what you say?

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

Innocent until proven....

Oh wait, that standard is only for leftardz.

Really, all those loons yelling "lock her up" are leftardz? I didn't know, thanks for the post.

Did the people shouting "lock her up" about Hitlary with 23 years before doing so?

I didn't think so.

You guys are the same people who call Bill Clinton a rapist based upon less evidence than this.

Another dumb ass Trump cult thread.

Innocent until proven....

Oh wait, that standard is only for leftardz.

Really, all those loons yelling "lock her up" are leftardz? I didn't know, thanks for the post.

Did the people shouting "lock her up" about Hitlary with 23 years before doing so?

I didn't think so.

LOL, please explain "with 23 years before doing so:??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

ILMAO she wore the "same clothes she was raped in" for a photo op. This is like Ford, the Dems exploit a nutcase playing victim role.

But the sheep will believe it unfortunately.

You have a ultra rich guy who can have any woman in the world he desires, but opts to rape this pig in an department store changing room. Nothing suspicious about that, right? Well......unless you're a Democrat.

I have been to changing rooms in my life, and none of them provided privacy; at least not to the point where you can attack somebody.

This is nothing more than another leftist bimbo trying to sell books and participate in capitalism which they are supposedly against; except when it comes to them.

You have a ultra rich guy who can have any woman in the world he desires, but opts to rape this pig in an department store changing room. Nothing suspicious about that, right? Well......unless you're a Democrat.

I have been to changing rooms in my life, and none of them provided privacy; at least not to the point where you can attack somebody.

This is nothing more than another leftist bimbo trying to sell books and participate in capitalism which they are supposedly against; except when it comes to them.

And one of the sheep has spoken.

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

And one of the sheep has spoken.
And the red sheep is different from the blue one swallowing this claptrap whole with nary a fact in sight because....?

President Trump: “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.”

D9nfxBRXUAArwfK.jpg

Trump On Carroll Rape Allegation: ‘I’ve Never Met This Person In My Life’

Forum List

Back