Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

She can not even remember what year it happened and conveniently the only people she told are her two best friends. Ya no lies there. She waited 23 years to make the claim as well and only after the dems started making up the same stories.

She just remembered.

She can not even remember what year it happened and conveniently the only people she told are her two best friends. Ya no lies there. She waited 23 years to make the claim as well and only after the dems started making up the same stories.
Thats cool but...he mever met her even though theyre in photos together
Ya photos can not be manipulated right? Also do you remember everyone you meet 23 years ago?
i wouldnt say I DIDNT meet someone if i wasnt sure...and wasnt a fuckin liar

Lying is a sport for trump...and it seems sexual assault is also....

A3F17AB9-7E7B-407F-8134-7024AADB37F0.jpeg

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....

What photo? What lie? There goes JimH jumping on every baseless allegation he can find again. Guess it's time to bring out some wank who claims Biden slid his hands up under her dress in 1983. Then we can get the fake news cranked up to full high...

Brett Kavanaugh was shocked when a women claimed he and a friend raped her repeatedly, He never met her. Months later she admitted she never met him. She just wanted to hurt him in his bid to be on the Supreme Court. She should have gone to prison for that.

There will be others...she told several people when it happened...

In 2019? If you clowns seriously think that you are going to waste people's time with this crap before the election and still come out on top.........you have another thing coming.

Get it together, folks.

Read about this earlier and unsubstaniated allegation from about 25 years ago where it was not reported to the police by a woman who either is or was an advice columnist who a great many people have likely never heard of who happens to be writing a book. I have already seen this movie and all the sequels and I know how it ends.

Brett Kavanaugh was shocked when a women claimed he and a friend raped her repeatedly, He never met her. Months later she admitted she never met him. She just wanted to hurt him in his bid to be on the Supreme Court. She should have gone to prison for that.
I think making false claims for political purposes should be a crime like blackmail.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Are basing this on your experience of getting raped?

Look, I know you in love with Trump but how many accusations does it take, in consideration of all the lies Trump has told, will it take?

Yet you never asked the same about Bill Clinton I'm sure.

It seems to have become some sort of strange badge of honor among Democrat women to announce that they have been molested in some way or other during the course of their lives.

Very odd.

This one is DESPERATE to stop Trump. She will tell ANY LIE to derail the enemy of her party and her cause.

They are reaching the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?

Russian collusion--failure.
Prostitute peeing on Presidents bed--failure.
Impeachment considerations for doing nothing wrong--failure.
Predictions of failing economy and worse recession than last time--failure.
Forcing Trump to reveal tax returns for no reason--failure.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Well, she is only one of the 15 women to accuse Trump of sexual assaults. How do you conclude so many have come forward with their experience?

His enemies became many when he announced his candidacy, and Legion when he won. Some are happy to sacrifice their own lives to the cause.
YOU sacrificed what ever dignity you had supporting this vile piece of manure

As much time as leftists spend lying, wouldn't you think they'd be better at coming up with believable ones?

what makes this one not believable?

She doesn't know when it happened, for starters.

About a week ago when she imagined it did.

Over 20 years ago and it is her word against his? Pretty sure it is past the statute of limitations and no one is going to believe her... or enough people for it to matter.

She wasted her breath saying anything, and caused herself more trouble than anything else. She'll be hounded by Trump loving people doing whatever it takes to make her life miserable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back