Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

Innocent until proven....

Oh wait, that standard is only for leftardz.

Really, all those loons yelling "lock her up" are leftardz? I didn't know, thanks for the post.

Did the people shouting "lock her up" about Hitlary with 23 years before doing so?

I didn't think so.

LOL, please explain "with 23 years before doing so:??

Did the people shouting "lock her up" about Hitlary WAIT 23 years before doing so?

I didn't think so

Said it before I'll say it again. I think D. Trump is a total cad with women and wouldn't want him near my daughter. Wouldn't want him to be my pastor or my son-in-law.

Love him as president, however.

That said: do I think he raped this woman? Nope. For a couple of reasons. First the account is totally off the wall. And second, she appears to me to be totally off the wall as well. First she has the "crazy eyes" in every pic of her, and second in a televised interview she said she's not going to report the rape because "women all along the border are getting raped every day".

Right.

So this probably took flight in her TDS-inflicted brain.

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

That's the problem with rape. There were only 2 people there. Evidence does exist and it exists in the form of the victim. Yet we are going to believe Trump as if he is actually going to admit he raped someone. He has already lied about not knowing her. The picture shows that not to be the case. He has admitted to aggressively behavior towards women. 19 other women have stated he assaulted them. What the fuck is it going to take? Him actually being televised on 5th avenue shooting somebody?

And even if he did that he'd tell people while on camera that what they saw was fake news made up by the media and people will believe that and try attacking the people who refuse to believe the lie.
It is going to take actual evidence. I know, a mind blowing thought.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence. Women do actually get raped and this is a famous wealthy woman who does not need to lie about Donald Trump in order to advance her career. In fact, by her coming out like this, she benefits in no form and it can actually hurt her.

So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either.

The burden of proof is solely on the accuser.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s
Trump makes Biden's hair sniffing look like a kiss on the cheek.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Are basing this on your experience of getting raped?

Look, I know you in love with Trump but how many accusations does it take, in consideration of all the lies Trump has told, will it take?

Yet you never asked the same about Bill Clinton I'm sure.

First, I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Clinton had one accusation of rape from a woman who had sworn under oath that the rape never happened. He had ob=ne or two other accusations of sexual harassment.

Your hero has over twenty accusations. Trump denies these yet Trump is a proven liar.. Why do you believe him?

Trump makes Biden's hair sniffing look like a kiss on the cheek.
Show me the women that felt they were being sexually assaulted.

Why does this have to get ugly? Why is anyone attacking position, what she remembers or what she is wearing? It is not only asinine but counterproductive - this is one of the reasons that the right looks like monsters to the left.

This begins and ends with one simple statement - there is nothing to back her claims up. End of story. There is no reason to even bother poking holes in an accusation that lacks any evidence whatsoever. Doing so is capitulating to the guilty until proven innocent bullshit narrative in public life.

That's the problem with rape. There were only 2 people there. Evidence does exist and it exists in the form of the victim. Yet we are going to believe Trump as if he is actually going to admit he raped someone. He has already lied about not knowing her. The picture shows that not to be the case. He has admitted to aggressively behavior towards women. 19 other women have stated he assaulted them. What the fuck is it going to take? Him actually being televised on 5th avenue shooting somebody?

And even if he did that he'd tell people while on camera that what they saw was fake news made up by the media and people will believe that and try attacking the people who refuse to believe the lie.

And like I said, actual evidence exists. This woman is the evidence. Women do actually get raped and this is a famous wealthy woman who does not need to lie about Donald Trump in order to advance her career. In fact, by her coming out like this, she benefits in no form and it can actually hurt her.

So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either.

Yet another Truimptard who thinks rape & assault are legal as long as they are no witnesses.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Brett Kavanaugh was shocked when a women claimed he and a friend raped her repeatedly, He never met her. Months later she admitted she never met him. She just wanted to hurt him in his bid to be on the Supreme Court. She should have gone to prison for that.
I think making false claims for political purposes should be a crime like blackmail.
What makes them false? Certainly you are not so fucking stupid as believe a proven liar like Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yet another Truimptard who thinks rape & assault are legal as long as they are no witnesses.

So you would prefer guilty until proven innocent to be the basis of American justice. No surprise there.

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

Dang, does this mean you're moving on from the collusion? Dumbass.

I hope u don't look as stupud as you sound....Uuugghhh....trump has already asked Putin for help again....and he is obstructing the truth.

Look, I know you in love with Trump but how many accusations does it take, in consideration of all the lies Trump has told, will it take?
This is another fake accusation being used simply to keep people from leaving the Democrat Party. You have to be the type of person that's willing to swallow their BS to believe this crap. It is designed for people that hate Trump....because they're willing to believe only the worst of him.

Nobody said that. The person making the accusation has to prove their case, not just make a claim. That is rather obvious.

Yet you never asked the same about Bill Clinton I'm sure.

First, I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Clinton had one accusation of rape from a woman who had sworn under oath that the rape never happened. He had ob=ne or two other accusations of sexual harassment.

Your hero has over twenty accusations. Trump denies these yet Trump is a proven liar.. Why do you believe him?

Why? Because Trump has lead a stellar life. He never touched a cigarette, never touched a drink, and certainly drugs were never part of his life. He even told his children if any one of them didn't live the same, they are out of the will. Trump never committed a crime in his life.

Words are cheap. Somebody could say you raped them. Is that any reason to believe you did?

Where is this evidence that Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath she was not raped? Until this day she stands by her story.

You didn't have to vote for Clinton to have supported him. There are many who didn't vote for Trump that support him today.

Said it before I'll say it again. I think D. Trump is a total cad with women and wouldn't want him near my daughter. Wouldn't want him to be my pastor or my son-in-law.

Love him as president, however.

That said: do I think he raped this woman? Nope. For a couple of reasons. First the account is totally off the wall. And second, she appears to me to be totally off the wall as well. First she has the "crazy eyes" in every pic of her, and second in a televised interview she said she's not going to report the rape because "women all along the border are getting raped every day".

Right.

So this probably took flight in her TDS-inflicted brain.

I never heard of a story about a woman being raped in a dressing room. If somebody was a mad rapist, they wouldn't choose a department store to carry out their crime. It sounds more like a fantasy she might have had about Trump at one time or another.

No, a personal account is not evidence. It is a accusation. You need more than an accusation.

I cannot walk outside and claim my neighbor raped me 20 years ago and expect anyone anywhere to give that any weight whatsoever unless there is something factual to back it up.

"So we have her word against his and there is no evidence that shows he didn't do it either." sums up your position rather nicely to be honest - we are guilty until proven innocent. That is a VERY sick, terrible and downright evil world. One that I am glad I do not have to reside in.

No it's not an evil world. The evil world is where you dismiss this woman's claim even though many others have made the same claim, including Trumps first wife. Had this been the only person to have made this accusation, I would agree with you. But this is at least the 20th woman to have done this.

I'd be willing to bet you also believe all those bimbos who made similar claims against Kavanahugh.

If Trump wasn't President, he would be suing all these accusers. You can do that you know. Furthermore all it takes is one flake to make an accusation like this, and all the other flakes come out of the woodwork with their phony stories. All of them were raped, none of them went to the hospital, none of them filed a police report, all pure coincidence to leftists who live in their make believe world.

But the sheep will believe it unfortunately.

You have a ultra rich guy who can have any woman in the world he desires, but opts to rape this pig in an department store changing room. Nothing suspicious about that, right? Well......unless you're a Democrat.

I have been to changing rooms in my life, and none of them provided privacy; at least not to the point where you can attack somebody.

This is nothing more than another leftist bimbo trying to sell books and participate in capitalism which they are supposedly against; except when it comes to them.

And one of the sheep has spoken.
And the red sheep is different from the blue one swallowing this claptrap whole with nary a fact in sight because....?

More sheep from the herd join in.
Ah, so all you can do is parrot. I know who the sheep are here - it is pretty clear you are one of them. You have no idea what I do and do not support though contrary to your parroted personal attacks.

I can do more than that. I am a social work professional with 32 years of experience in the field. Based on my education and work experience with all kinds of people, I can say with full confidence that at minimum, Trump committed sexual assault and got away with it.

Maybe you need another 10 years of experience before opining on subjects like this.

Forum List

Back