Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

Trump is so quick to call everyone else a liar

Who should we believe?

Who should we believe?
I suggest we believe Trump when there are no other claims to consider. He's been a serial liar for his entire life, and he isn't likely to change even after he's forced from office and sent to prison.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list, and this isn't the first and won't be the last in their fake crime arsenal. It's so lame, it is even on a lower shelf than the Steele Dossier, which has been proven to be a piece of garbage from the trashings department of the old Clinton Spin and Hit room.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list
How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
n_msnbc_TrumpLies_190202_1920x1080.jpg

Trump lies faster than people can fact check
How Readers, Pundits, and Trump Have Responded to E. Jean Carroll’s Allegations

"On Friday, President Trump released a statement responding to Carroll’s story in which he denied her allegations and attacked her and New York with some allegations of his own.

"'I’ve never met this person in my life,' Trump claimed, making no mention of the photograph New York published in Carroll’s story showing him, her, and their then spouses talking at a party in 1987."
D9n6rJCXUAUfyog.jpg

I wonder if Trump denied Carroll's allegations without reading them first?
She had a spouse, ever? That's funny. The article in the leftest press was pretending she was some kind of virgin queen who never went out with another man after Trump, who doesn't recall meeting her.

She's just another weaponized leftist loon waiting in line to throw another cowpie at President Trump. 25 years later she first-time mentions President Trump in her writing class experience? Maybe it was all in her mind, and she woke up one day and decided her recurring fantasy was true enough to make her Democrat Party win votes in Republican areas that frown on whatever she invented to say.

Possibly for the same reason he was unwilling to sit down and answer questions from Mueller in person instead of in writing?
DGTpvDGV0AAN5pp.jpg

Who should we believe?

Who should we believe?
I suggest we believe Trump when there are no other claims to consider. He's been a serial liar for his entire life, and he isn't likely to change even after he's forced from office and sent to prison.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list, and this isn't the first and won't be the last in their fake crime arsenal. It's so lame, it is even on a lower shelf than the Steele Dossier, which has been proven to be a piece of garbage from the trashings department of the old Clinton Spin and Hit room.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list

Awww. :haha:
What other politician can you name who rivals Trump when it come to daily lying? Would you be more concerned if he hadn't left the Democratic Party before becoming POTUS?
trumps-lies-1280x720-1-1280x720.png

"All of Donald Trump’s Lies

"The New York Times has printed every lie Donald Trump has told since taking office. The effort deserves the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

"BY BILL MOYERS | JUNE 26, 2017"

All of Donald Trump's Lies

"On Friday, President Trump released a statement responding to Carroll’s story in which he denied her allegations and attacked her and New York with some allegations of his own.

"'I’ve never met this person in my life,' Trump claimed, making no mention of the photograph New York published in Carroll’s story showing him, her, and their then spouses talking at a party in 1987."
D9n6rJCXUAUfyog.jpg

She had a spouse, ever? That's funny. The article in the leftest press was pretending she was some kind of virgin queen who never went out with another man after Trump, who doesn't recall meeting her.

She's just another weaponized leftist loon waiting in line to throw another cowpie at President Trump. 25 years later she first-time mentions President Trump in her writing class experience? Maybe it was all in her mind, and she woke up one day and decided her recurring fantasy was true enough to make her Democrat Party win votes in Republican areas that frown on whatever she invented to say.
What article did you read?
Maybe you should read Carroll's own account:

Donald Trump Assaulted Me, But He’s Not Alone on My List of Hideous Men

"Hideous Men

"Donald Trump assaulted me in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room 23 years ago. But he’s not alone on the list of awful men in my life.
By E. Jean Carroll Photograph By Amanda Demme"

D9n6rJCXUAUfyog.jpg

How many more women have to come forward and charge Trump with pussy-grabbing before you hold him to the same standards as Bill and Jeff?
1606290-zadrozny-sleaze-party-tease_fn24rf

"There are several facts about what happens next that are so odd I want to clear them up before I go any further:

"Did I report it to the police?

"No.

"Did I tell anyone about it?

"Yes. I told two close friends. The first, a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc., begged me to go to the police.

"'He raped you,' she kept repeating when I called her. 'He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.'

"My second friend is also a journalist, a New York anchorwoman. She grew very quiet when I told her, then she grasped both my hands in her own and said, 'Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.' (Two decades later, both still remember the incident clearly and confirmed their accounts to New York.)"

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

"The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

"I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

"The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

"And that was my last hideous man. The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening.

"And whether it’s my age, the fact that I haven’t met anyone fascinating enough over the past couple of decades to feel 'the sap rising,' as Tom Wolfe put it, or if it’s the blot of the real-estate tycoon, I can’t say. But I have never had sex with anybody ever again."

Well, she is only one of the 15 women to accuse Trump of sexual assaults. How do you conclude so many have come forward with their experience?
How many filed criminal charges? How many produced credible evidence or witnesses? When was Trump convicted of sexual assault or rape?
His enemies became many when he announced his candidacy, and Legion when he won. Some are happy to sacrifice their own lives to the cause.
Did you happen to read that her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers as she ran from the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room (in 1995 or 1996, she's not sure which) crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges?

Yeah … me neither.

Another Trumptard who says you can assault anyone as long as there are no witnesses, you can't be prosecuted.

A woman accuses a man of assault. There are no witnesses.

There are some here that think these cases b-cn not be prosecuted & brought to trial leading to a conviction.

But they have.

Decisions are based on the characters of the two people. Their honesty. Their reputations.

Trump has no honesty, he has no character, he is a womanizer & a record of assault accusations.

But hey, you people keep making fools of yourselves.

And you continue to look like a compete ass. No witnesses and in your case, no DNA evidence equals no conviction. Reputation and character mean NOTHING in court. It's all about can you prove your claim. Mother Teresa would have to prove her case just as much as Charles Manson would. But hey, keep making a fool of yourself. It is mildly entertaining.

The judge in a criminal trail instructs the jury to use common sense when listening to the testimony of witnesses, victims and in rare cases defendants.

As the man said, "you people keep making fools of yourselves"

And here you are showing yourself to be the fool. If you have no evidence, it doesn't matter what the judge or jury thinks of you personally, you don't get convicted. See in this country you need something called proof to convict anybody. It doesn't matter if you think the defendant is a total asshole, if you have no evidence you can't convict him/her. Now don't you feel stupid?

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

"The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

"I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

"The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

"And that was my last hideous man. The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening.

And yet she can't even remember the year in which her sexual fantasy of Donald Trump sprang into existence. Another mental case seeking attention.

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

And yet she can't even remember the year in which her sexual fantasy of Donald Trump sprang into existence. Another mental case seeking attention.
She told two friends the day the rape occurred, and they have both confirmed her story:

"Did I tell anyone about it?

"Yes. I told two close friends. The first, a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc., begged me to go to the police.

"'He raped you,' she kept repeating when I called her. 'He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.'"

"My second friend is also a journalist, a New York anchorwoman. She grew very quiet when I told her, then she grasped both my hands in her own and said, 'Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.' (Two decades later, both still remember the incident clearly and confirmed their accounts to New York.)"
GettyImages-1140413.0.jpg

How many more women have to come forward before Pussy-Grabber's held to the same standard as Slick Willie?
The rape allegation against Bill Clinton, explained

Well, she is only one of the 15 women to accuse Trump of sexual assaults. How do you conclude so many have come forward with their experience?
How many filed criminal charges? How many produced credible evidence or witnesses? When was Trump convicted of sexual assault or rape?
His enemies became many when he announced his candidacy, and Legion when he won. Some are happy to sacrifice their own lives to the cause.
Did you happen to read that her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers as she ran from the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room (in 1995 or 1996, she's not sure which) crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges?

Yeah … me neither.

Another Trumptard who says you can assault anyone as long as there are no witnesses, you can't be prosecuted.

There are some here that think these cases b-cn not be prosecuted & brought to trial leading to a conviction.

But they have.

Decisions are based on the characters of the two people. Their honesty. Their reputations.

Trump has no honesty, he has no character, he is a womanizer & a record of assault accusations.

And you continue to look like a compete ass. No witnesses and in your case, no DNA evidence equals no conviction. Reputation and character mean NOTHING in court. It's all about can you prove your claim. Mother Teresa would have to prove her case just as much as Charles Manson would. But hey, keep making a fool of yourself. It is mildly entertaining.

The judge in a criminal trail instructs the jury to use common sense when listening to the testimony of witnesses, victims and in rare cases defendants.

And here you are showing yourself to be the fool. If you have no evidence, it doesn't matter what the judge or jury thinks of you personally, you don't get convicted. See in this country you need something called proof to convict anybody. It doesn't matter if you think the defendant is a total asshole, if you have no evidence you can't convict him/her. Now don't you feel stupid?

Nice rant, too bad your ignorance and vile language have no impact on me, or on how trials are conducted and the trier of fact rules.

Yes, Evidence is necessary to convict, evidence beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal matter. But not so in a civil matter, where the preponderance of the evidence (more likely than not) rules.

Part of the evidence is the testimony, and the trier of facts judges which parties are credible, and which are not.

How many filed criminal charges? How many produced credible evidence or witnesses? When was Trump convicted of sexual assault or rape?Did you happen to read that her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers as she ran from the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room (in 1995 or 1996, she's not sure which) crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges?

Yeah … me neither.

But they have.

Nice rant, too bad your ignorance and vile language have no impact on me, or on how trials are conducted and the trier of fact rules.

Yes, Evidence is necessary to convict, evidence beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal matter. But not so in a civil matter, where the preponderance of the evidence (more likely than not) rules.

Part of the evidence is the testimony, and the trier of facts judges which parties are credible, and which are not.

Poor little crybaby whining that his assertion was totally debunked. Go see your doctor to get a spine implanted. Testimony means nothing in the end. Rape is a criminal charge not civil so your deflection is discarded. If you have no proof you have no case. Period . End of book. Your crying and stamping of feet means nothing as we laugh at your compete idiocy.

Who should we believe?

Who should we believe?

What other politician can you name who rivals Trump when it come to daily lying? Would you be more concerned if he hadn't left the Democratic Party before becoming POTUS?

"The New York Times has printed every lie Donald Trump has told since taking office. The effort deserves the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

How is it that you concern yourself so deeply with a political person lying, while ignoring or giving a pass to all the others doing the same, and then without mentioning their lying bullcrap in the same breath ??? We as a nation know they all lie to some degree, and we have all tolerated it to some extent, just as long as they do their job where it counts for the American people. And what are they lying about ???? Nothing that concerns the American public so much so, that it fears that they (any of them) can't do their jobs when needed. It's all looked at in degrees, and Trump isn't any worse than the others who came before him.

Why Trump is looked at like the world just ended cracks me up.

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

"And whether it’s my age, the fact that I haven’t met anyone fascinating enough over the past couple of decades to feel 'the sap rising,' as Tom Wolfe put it, or if it’s the blot of the real-estate tycoon, I can’t say. But I have never had sex with anybody ever again."

He pulls down her tights. Which means she has a big rubber band holding her thighs together.

She ran out if the dressing room, hobbling because the tights won't let her take a full step.

What was she doing in the dressing room of the lingerie department? She invited Trump in to watch her try on a see through body suit. Surely he would wait until clothes, bra and panties were removed so she could try on said body suit. Why would she let a man she had seen at a party ten years prior in the dressing room? She was laughing during the "attack". Who laughs during a rape?

Surely even the most jaded would turn away from this mess.

No wonder she was laughing as she wrote this tripe.

But they have.

Poor little crybaby whining that his assertion was totally debunked. Go see your doctor to get a spine implanted. Testimony means nothing in the end. Rape is a criminal charge not civil so your deflection is discarded. If you have no proof you have no case. Period . End of book. Your crying and stamping of feet means nothing as we laugh at your compete idiocy.

How is it that you concern yourself so deeply with a political person lying, while ignoring or giving a pass to all the others doing the same, and then without mentioning their lying bullcrap in the same breath ??? We as a nation know they all lie to some degree, and we have all tolerated it to some extent, just as long as they do their job where it counts for the American people. And what are they lying about ???? Nothing that concerns the American public so much so, that it fears that they (any of them) can't do their jobs when needed. It's all looked at in degrees, and Trump isn't any worse than the others who came before him.

Another Trumptard defending the Liar-in-chief.

I guess liars are called the same. One you tell one, that is it. You are now free to lie your ass off about everything & you will still be a liar & exactly the same as a person that told just one.

For example, anyone who claims that Trump does not lie more than others is indeed a liar because no one is that stupid.

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

Where did you get your degree in psychiatry?

Rape victims often do not remember all the details including the exact date of the rape. Do yourself a favor & do some reading on this. Maybe then you won't come across as such an ass.

Yeah … me neither.

But they have.

You are full of shit. There are cases especially with sexual assault where convictions were made based on the victim's testimony.

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

Where did you get your degree in psychiatry?

Rape victims often do not remember all the details including the exact date of the rape. Do yourself a favor & do some reading on this. Maybe then you won't come across as such an ass.
She remembers laughing during the so called attack.

Yeah … me neither.

But they have.

In the absence of evidence there is no crime as far as the courts are concerned.
The testimony of the victim is evidence.

Accorduing to you, Prof Ford should be raking in the money from suing Kavanaugh. Oh wait, she isn't.

This MS Carroll, she must be suing Trump? No???? Why would anyone buy the book to read about Trump when it is all over the press!
'
You peiple are so fucking stupid that it makes me sick

You can't sue somebody for something that never happened. The court would throw the case out before the first attorney opens his mouth.

These people are in it for a profit--not a loss.
So you judge the case before it starts?

How do you know it never happened?
YOU'RE judging the case before it starts.

Dumbass.

I'm saying hear both sides & then decide who is more believable.
You've already decided that. Stop pretending you're interested in justice.
Fuck off. You are the one declaring the woman a liar. Not me.

How many filed criminal charges? How many produced credible evidence or witnesses? When was Trump convicted of sexual assault or rape?Did you happen to read that her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers as she ran from the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room (in 1995 or 1996, she's not sure which) crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges?

Yeah … me neither.

But they have.

You are full of shit. There are cases especially with sexual assault where convictions were made based on the victim's testimony.

Really? You do know that on appeal those decisions would be overturned. Due to LACK OF EVIDENCE. In the legal world, if there is no evidence it didn't happen. Feelings don't matter if there is nothing to support them. "I know it was him" isn't proof. Now take your own advice and fuck off. Your entertainment value is running out.

Another Trumptard defending the Liar-in-chief.

I guess liars are called the same. One you tell one, that is it. You are now free to lie your ass off about everything & you will still be a liar & exactly the same as a person that told just one.

For example, anyone who claims that Trump does not lie more than others is indeed a liar because no one is that stupid.
Bill Moyers, Award winning hypocrite whose book was The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis : With Excerpts from an Essay on Watergate (1988), coauthor Henry Steele Commager, Seven Locks Press.

Whines about everything except today's deep state catastrophy, which he intentionally does not even quote anywhere. From the cloth to hack. What a life, and what a two-faced creep who disregards 2/3rds of America's people all to take cheap shots at a Republican President. :bigbed:

Forum List

Back