Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

The judge in a criminal trail instructs the jury to use common sense when listening to the testimony of witnesses, victims and in rare cases defendants.

As the man said, "you people keep making fools of yourselves"

And here you are showing yourself to be the fool. If you have no evidence, it doesn't matter what the judge or jury thinks of you personally, you don't get convicted. See in this country you need something called proof to convict anybody. It doesn't matter if you think the defendant is a total asshole, if you have no evidence you can't convict him/her. Now don't you feel stupid?

Nice rant, too bad your ignorance and vile language have no impact on me, or on how trials are conducted and the trier of fact rules.

Yes, Evidence is necessary to convict, evidence beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal matter. But not so in a civil matter, where the preponderance of the evidence (more likely than not) rules.

Part of the evidence is the testimony, and the trier of facts judges which parties are credible, and which are not.

Poor little crybaby whining that his assertion was totally debunked. Go see your doctor to get a spine implanted. Testimony means nothing in the end. Rape is a criminal charge not civil so your deflection is discarded. If you have no proof you have no case. Period . End of book. Your crying and stamping of feet means nothing as we laugh at your compete idiocy.
How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
n_msnbc_TrumpLies_190202_1920x1080.jpg

Awww. :haha:
What other politician can you name who rivals Trump when it come to daily lying? Would you be more concerned if he hadn't left the Democratic Party before becoming POTUS?
trumps-lies-1280x720-1-1280x720.png

"All of Donald Trump’s Lies

"The New York Times has printed every lie Donald Trump has told since taking office. The effort deserves the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

"BY BILL MOYERS | JUNE 26, 2017"

All of Donald Trump's Lies
How is it that you concern yourself so deeply with a political person lying, while ignoring or giving a pass to all the others doing the same, and then without mentioning their lying bullcrap in the same breath ??? We as a nation know they all lie to some degree, and we have all tolerated it to some extent, just as long as they do their job where it counts for the American people. And what are they lying about ???? Nothing that concerns the American public so much so, that it fears that they (any of them) can't do their jobs when needed. It's all looked at in degrees, and Trump isn't any worse than the others who came before him.

Why Trump is looked at like the world just ended cracks me up.

Another Trumptard defending the Liar-in-chief.

I guess liars are called the same. One you tell one, that is it. You are now free to lie your ass off about everything & you will still be a liar & exactly the same as a person that told just one.

For example, anyone who claims that Trump does not lie more than others is indeed a liar because no one is that stupid.
Bill Moyers, Award winning hypocrite whose book was The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis : With Excerpts from an Essay on Watergate (1988), coauthor Henry Steele Commager, Seven Locks Press.

Whines about everything except today's deep state catastrophy, which he intentionally does not even quote anywhere. From the cloth to hack. What a life, and what a two-faced creep who disregards 2/3rds of America's people all to take cheap shots at a Republican President. :bigbed:

Idiot-gram, variety ad hominem + no evidence to support the 2/3rd's of Americans comment.

Another Trumptard who says you can assault anyone as long as there are no witnesses, you can't be prosecuted.

A woman accuses a man of assault. There are no witnesses.

There are some here that think these cases b-cn not be prosecuted & brought to trial leading to a conviction.

But they have.

Decisions are based on the characters of the two people. Their honesty. Their reputations.

Trump has no honesty, he has no character, he is a womanizer & a record of assault accusations.

But hey, you people keep making fools of yourselves.

And you continue to look like a compete ass. No witnesses and in your case, no DNA evidence equals no conviction. Reputation and character mean NOTHING in court. It's all about can you prove your claim. Mother Teresa would have to prove her case just as much as Charles Manson would. But hey, keep making a fool of yourself. It is mildly entertaining.

The judge in a criminal trail instructs the jury to use common sense when listening to the testimony of witnesses, victims and in rare cases defendants.

And here you are showing yourself to be the fool. If you have no evidence, it doesn't matter what the judge or jury thinks of you personally, you don't get convicted. See in this country you need something called proof to convict anybody. It doesn't matter if you think the defendant is a total asshole, if you have no evidence you can't convict him/her. Now don't you feel stupid?

You are full of shit. There are cases especially with sexual assault where convictions were made based on the victim's testimony.

Really? You do know that on appeal those decisions would be overturned. Due to LACK OF EVIDENCE. In the legal world, if there is no evidence it didn't happen. Feelings don't matter if there is nothing to support them. "I know it was him" isn't proof. Now take your own advice and fuck off. Your entertainment value is running out.

Your ignorance is amazing, why pretend you know the law?

https://www.law.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Standards-of-Review.pdf

From the link:

WHY DO DIFFERENT STANDARDS OF REVIEW EXIST?

Standards of review are drawn from and, to some extent reflect, the limited role of the appellate court in a multi-tiered judicial system. As a general rule, appellate judges are concerned primarily with correcting legal errors made by lower courts, developing the law and setting forth precedent that will guide future cases.

Trial court judges, in contrast, are entrusted with the role of resolving relevant factual disputes and making credibility determinations regarding the witnesses’ testimony because they see and hear the witnesses testify.

Appellate courts also sit in panels on the theory that three or more judges, acting as a unit, are less likely to make an error in judgment than one judge sitting alone. In other words, three judges may properly “judge” the legal decisions of one judge. Structurally, it also means that it takes at least two court of appeals judges to overturn a decision of a lower court, signifying that a single court of appeals judge does not have the power to reverse a single trial court judge.

Because of these differences in the trial and appellate functions, appellate courts accord varying degrees of deference to trial judges’ rulings depending on the type of ruling that is being reviewed. These varying levels of deference are known as standards of review.

Last edited:
And you continue to look like a compete ass. No witnesses and in your case, no DNA evidence equals no conviction. Reputation and character mean NOTHING in court. It's all about can you prove your claim. Mother Teresa would have to prove her case just as much as Charles Manson would. But hey, keep making a fool of yourself. It is mildly entertaining.

You are full of shit. There are cases especially with sexual assault where convictions were made based on the victim's testimony.

Really? You do know that on appeal those decisions would be overturned. Due to LACK OF EVIDENCE. In the legal world, if there is no evidence it didn't happen. Feelings don't matter if there is nothing to support them. "I know it was him" isn't proof. Now take your own advice and fuck off. Your entertainment value is running out.

Your ignorance is amazing, why pretend you know the law?

https://www.law.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Standards-of-Review.pdf

From the link:

WHY DO DIFFERENT STANDARDS OF REVIEW EXIST?

Standards of review are drawn from and, to some extent reflect, the limited role of the appellate court in a multi-tiered judicial system. As a general rule, appellate judges are concerned primarily with correcting legal errors made by lower courts, developing the law and setting forth precedent that will guide future cases.

Trial court judges, in contrast, are entrusted with the role of resolving relevant factual disputes and making credibility determinations regarding the witnesses’ testimony because they see and hear the witnesses testify.

Appellate courts also sit in panels on the theory that three or more judges, acting as a unit, are less likely to make an error in judgment than one judge sitting alone. In other words, three judges may properly “judge” the legal decisions of one judge. Structurally, it also means that it takes at least two court of appeals judges to overturn a decision of a lower court, signifying that a single court of appeals judge does not have the power to reverse a single trial court judge.

Because of these differences in the trial and appellate functions, appellate courts accord varying degrees of deference to trial judges’ rulings depending on the type of ruling that is being reviewed. These varying levels of deference are known as standards of review.

And your stupidity is just astounding. So you deflect to an appellate court, which has nothing to do with this case. So now you can convict somebody with ZERO evidence? Not in this country. The decision would still be overturned . You still lose.

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

"The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

"I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

"The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

"And that was my last hideous man. The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening.

"And whether it’s my age, the fact that I haven’t met anyone fascinating enough over the past couple of decades to feel 'the sap rising,' as Tom Wolfe put it, or if it’s the blot of the real-estate tycoon, I can’t say. But I have never had sex with anybody ever again."

Donald Trump Assaulted Me, But He’s Not Alone on My List of Hideous Men
He pulls down her tights. Which means she has a big rubber band holding her thighs together.

She ran out if the dressing room, hobbling because the tights won't let her take a full step.

What was she doing in the dressing room of the lingerie department? She invited Trump in to watch her try on a see through body suit. Surely he would wait until clothes, bra and panties were removed so she could try on said body suit. Why would she let a man she had seen at a party ten years prior in the dressing room? She was laughing during the "attack". Who laughs during a rape?

Surely even the most jaded would turn away from this mess.

No wonder she was laughing as she wrote this tripe.
What was she doing in the dressing room of the lingerie department? She invited Trump in to watch her try on a see through body suit. Surely he would wait until clothes, bra and panties were removed so she could try on said body suit. Why would she let a man she had seen at a party ten years prior in the dressing room? She was laughing during the "attack". Who laughs during a rape?
Maybe she wasn't expecting to be raped in a department store?

How many more women will have to subject themselves to death threats and being driven from their homes before you hold Trump to the same standards as Clinton?

"There are two or three dainty boxes and a lacy see-through bodysuit of lilac gray on the counter. The man snatches the bodysuit up and says: 'Go try this on!'

"'You try it on,' I say, laughing. 'It’s your color.'

"'Try it on, come on,' he says, throwing it at me.

'It goes with your eyes,' I say, laughing and throwing it back.

"'You’re in good shape,' he says, holding the filmy thing up against me. 'I wanna see how this looks.'

"'But it’s your size,' I say, laughing and trying to slap him back with one of the boxes on the counter.

"'Come on,' he says, taking my arm. 'Let’s put this on.'

"This is gonna be hilarious, I’m saying to myself — and as I write this, I am staggered by my stupidity. As we head to the dressing rooms, I’m laughing aloud and saying in my mind: I’m gonna make him put this thing on over his pants!"

Explain how her "stupidity" gave Trump the right to physically assault and rape her.

I suggest we believe Trump when there are no other claims to consider. He's been a serial liar for his entire life, and he isn't likely to change even after he's forced from office and sent to prison.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list, and this isn't the first and won't be the last in their fake crime arsenal. It's so lame, it is even on a lower shelf than the Steele Dossier, which has been proven to be a piece of garbage from the trashings department of the old Clinton Spin and Hit room.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list

Awww. :haha:
What other politician can you name who rivals Trump when it come to daily lying? Would you be more concerned if he hadn't left the Democratic Party before becoming POTUS?
trumps-lies-1280x720-1-1280x720.png

"All of Donald Trump’s Lies

"The New York Times has printed every lie Donald Trump has told since taking office. The effort deserves the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

"BY BILL MOYERS | JUNE 26, 2017"

All of Donald Trump's Lies
How is it that you concern yourself so deeply with a political person lying, while ignoring or giving a pass to all the others doing the same, and then without mentioning their lying bullcrap in the same breath ??? We as a nation know they all lie to some degree, and we have all tolerated it to some extent, just as long as they do their job where it counts for the American people. And what are they lying about ???? Nothing that concerns the American public so much so, that it fears that they (any of them) can't do their jobs when needed. It's all looked at in degrees, and Trump isn't any worse than the others who came before him.

Why Trump is looked at like the world just ended cracks me up.
Nothing that concerns the American public so much so, that it fears that they (any of them) can't do their jobs when needed. It's all looked at in degrees, and Trump isn't any worse than the others who came before him.
Unlike most of his predecessors, Trump is a pathological liar whose grasp on reality is so fragile voters have no way of knowing when the words coming out of his mouth match any thoughts going through his mind.
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fb4f44be730f8bf9f2103a2b8a13c1786%2F205412677%2FScreen%2BShot%2B2017-06-25%2Bat%2B8.23.57%2BPM.png

"President Trump’s torrent of misleading statements and flat-out lies has an army of journalists working 24/7 to set the record straight. To help those who focus, as we do, on climate, energy, and other environmental issues, NRDC will call out Trump whenever he distorts the facts about such matters. Here, we offer our inaugural edition of Trump Lies. We expect to update it regularly.

Trump Lies

"ON CLIMATE CHANGE

Lie

"'I’m not denying climate change. But it could very well go back.'
—October 11, 2018, interview on 60 Minutes, following both Hurricane Michael and the release of the latest IPCC repor

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Are basing this on your experience of getting raped?

Look, I know you in love with Trump but how many accusations does it take, in consideration of all the lies Trump has told, will it take?

You get that it's not a matter of quantity, but a matter of quality, don't you, Assfuck Dave? It doesn't matter how many leftist harridans you deploy to screech accusations, it matters whether or not the accusations are remotely believable, or utterly laughable.

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

Innocent until proven....

Oh wait, that standard is only for leftardz.

Strap a Lie Detector on his orange arm....

Stop learning everything about law enforcement from TV and movies. There's a reason why lie detectors are inadmissable in court, and it IS because they're unreliable to the point of being legally useless.

She can not even remember what year it happened and conveniently the only people she told are her two best friends. Ya no lies there. She waited 23 years to make the claim as well and only after the dems started making up the same stories.
Thats cool but...he mever met her even though theyre in photos together
Ya photos can not be manipulated right? Also do you remember everyone you meet 23 years ago?

Do you know how many people Trump has shaken hands with in reception lines and at parties over the years? In his position, I wouldn't remember them or consider it having "met" them, either.

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

"The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

"I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

"The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

"And that was my last hideous man. The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening.

"And whether it’s my age, the fact that I haven’t met anyone fascinating enough over the past couple of decades to feel 'the sap rising,' as Tom Wolfe put it, or if it’s the blot of the real-estate tycoon, I can’t say. But I have never had sex with anybody ever again."

He pulls down her tights. Which means she has a big rubber band holding her thighs together.

She ran out if the dressing room, hobbling because the tights won't let her take a full step.

Surely even the most jaded would turn away from this mess.

No wonder she was laughing as she wrote this tripe.
Maybe she wasn't expecting to be raped in a department store?

How many more women will have to subject themselves to death threats and being driven from their homes before you hold Trump to the same standards as Clinton?

"There are two or three dainty boxes and a lacy see-through bodysuit of lilac gray on the counter. The man snatches the bodysuit up and says: 'Go try this on!'

"'You try it on,' I say, laughing. 'It’s your color.'

"'Try it on, come on,' he says, throwing it at me.

'It goes with your eyes,' I say, laughing and throwing it back.

"'You’re in good shape,' he says, holding the filmy thing up against me. 'I wanna see how this looks.'

"'But it’s your size,' I say, laughing and trying to slap him back with one of the boxes on the counter.

"'Come on,' he says, taking my arm. 'Let’s put this on.'

"This is gonna be hilarious, I’m saying to myself — and as I write this, I am staggered by my stupidity. As we head to the dressing rooms, I’m laughing aloud and saying in my mind: I’m gonna make him put this thing on over his pants!"

Explain how her "stupidity" gave Trump the right to physically assault and rape her.
She wasn't assaulted and she wasn't raped. She made it up 23 years after the fact because "democrats are desperate to get Trump out of office"

He has already admitted, on tape, to assaulting women, and to being an unrepentant whore himself, always up for cheap sex. With his soiled reputation, I wouldn't be surprised if this story is true.

Thank you for making my earlier points.

You're welcome, but I didn't. We are talking about someone who has admitted, on tape, not only that he has been wildly promiscuous and feared contracting an STD, but also that he has sexually assaulted women. This is the very same behavior of which he has been accused by several individuals so a pattern might be emerging here.

I have personal experience with this sort of behavior. There is something so special about being pinned against a wall while somebody searches for your tonsils. It has been only in the last few years that there has been any mechanism for reporting it, and even now there is a risk of being laughed at or subjected to retribution. No wonder people didn't report it and kept quiet for years.

BTW: A few days ago, there was a thread on the "gay panic" defense, that has since vanished, in which several posters argued that a victim of this sort of conduct should be allowed to kill the perp without punishment. Perhaps donnie-boy ought be happy that he is still alive.
We aren't "talking about someone who has admitted, on tape, not only that he has been wildly promiscuous and feared contracting an STD, but also that he has sexually assaulted women" but rather about an allegation of rape that supposedly occurred 23 or 24 years ago in a department store dressing room that no one saw or heard and that the alleged victim neither made a fuss about nor reported at the time or at any time until she penned a book that needs to slime others to sell.

The details about the BITCH are leaking and ugly. Evidently she is a serial victim ... charging 6 men (in her new book, of course) with rapes she failed to report.

Somehow you always end up carrying water for the Dr. Blasey-Fraud/Michael Avenatti types because you are bitter and frustrated, and from what I know of you here I tend to doubt your personal assault claims.

That said, these cries of "WOLF" have done much to damage those who truly have been victims of sexual assault and now face an uphill climb for justice. As a man with 3 daughters I say this to all the women who use the Jussie Smollett Tactic to advance their agendas: :fu:

It is too sad and truly a shame that these beasts, in their quest for notoriety and perhaps a cash payout, do make it so much more difficult for the true victims of rape and abuse. In some way, though, we have allowed society to make these tactics so profitable that many fictions are put forward in order to reap the rewards heaped upon the "victims".

I question the veracity of anyone who waits this long and at a politically convenient time to make allegations they could have made in the past. As for whether she actually is telling the truth, who knows.
And who cares? Where are these cockroaches crawling from? Calling someone racist is starting to lose it's luster, same with and of the -ist labels. So, now we have to be all weepy-eyed and sensitive when some bee-atch sees a big ka-ching moment and lowers the rape boom.

If he raped her, he should be prosecuted to the extent that the applicable laws allow. My state has no statute of limitations on felonies, but I understand some do. Waiting 20+ years to make the allegation makes it especially sketchy IMO.
No argument about prosecuting crimes to the extent allowed by law. Unfortunately, these accusers are submitting allegations which are subsequently tried in the social media without due process afforded by law. Apparently, an accusation, no matter how specious and unsupported, should be punished as though all facts were presented.

E. Jean Carroll - then a 52 year old "advice column" author - claims Trump raped her in 1995 or 1996 in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. Her screams were heard by dozens of shoppers and she ran from her attacker crying for help and soon after filed criminal charges. Wait … no they weren't and no she didn't. In fact, she didn't report the alleged rape at all because - as she claims - a friend advised her that Trump's lawyers would crush her.

To the media's credit they haven't exactly taken her bait. Oh … and did I mention she has a new book she is promoting? How convenient, eh?

Have we had enough of leftarded lunacy?

Trump dismisses rape allegation as 'fiction'
Ms Carroll has kept the clothing she was wearing on the day of the alleged rape, AND her clothing has never been washed.
coveroption1.w570.h712.jpg

Eeewww! She hasn't done her laundry for 25-26 years? No wonder she has to invent fantasies with men.

Why doesn’t Trump just take a polygraph and we can resolve this?
Why should he? Why doesn't the skank take a polygraph test and settle this. Better yet, why not pull a Monica by having her (filthy) outfit tested for DNA? She's the one making the accusation and the burden of proof legally rests with her. He shouldn't have to constantly prove negatives.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Gee, the Dims must really be sucking their last wind. The woman's claim is so old, EVEN SHE isn't sure the year it occurred nor the month? No one is going to buy this, not even the Dims, carefully crafted so that no specific date is given that Trump can't even disprove it by showing he was in Australia or somewhere that day. Pathetic.
The first picture I saw of the woman the other day, she was grinning ear to ear. It's a hit piece.
She's promoting her new book. Convenient, eh?
What's the book about? Fantasy-fiction?

Gee, the Dims must really be sucking their last wind. The woman's claim is so old, EVEN SHE isn't sure the year it occurred nor the month? No one is going to buy this, not even the Dims, carefully crafted so that no specific date is given that Trump can't even disprove it by showing he was in Australia or somewhere that day. Pathetic.
The first picture I saw of the woman the other day, she was grinning ear to ear. It's a hit piece.
She's promoting her new book. Convenient, eh?
What's the book about? Fantasy-fiction?

Failed personal fantasies.

Trump is so quick to call everyone else a liar

Who should we believe?
Trump is so quick to call everyone else a liar

Who should we believe?
I suggest we believe Trump when there are no other claims to consider. He's been a serial liar for his entire life, and he isn't likely to change even after he's forced from office and sent to prison.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list, and this isn't the first and won't be the last in their fake crime arsenal. It's so lame, it is even on a lower shelf than the Steele Dossier, which has been proven to be a piece of garbage from the trashings department of the old Clinton Spin and Hit room.
No, he hasn't been a serial liar. But the Democrats have put him on their serial hit list

Trump lies faster than people can fact check
How Readers, Pundits, and Trump Have Responded to E. Jean Carroll’s Allegations

"On Friday, President Trump released a statement responding to Carroll’s story in which he denied her allegations and attacked her and New York with some allegations of his own.

"'I’ve never met this person in my life,' Trump claimed, making no mention of the photograph New York published in Carroll’s story showing him, her, and their then spouses talking at a party in 1987."
D9n6rJCXUAUfyog.jpg

I wonder if Trump denied Carroll's allegations without reading them first?
Which one is Trump, again? I see three faces and the back of someone's head. Absolutely clear and conclusive...NOT!!

How Readers, Pundits, and Trump Have Responded to E. Jean Carroll’s Allegations

"On Friday, President Trump released a statement responding to Carroll’s story in which he denied her allegations and attacked her and New York with some allegations of his own.

"'I’ve never met this person in my life,' Trump claimed, making no mention of the photograph New York published in Carroll’s story showing him, her, and their then spouses talking at a party in 1987."
D9n6rJCXUAUfyog.jpg

I wonder if Trump denied Carroll's allegations without reading them first?
She had a spouse, ever? That's funny. The article in the leftest press was pretending she was some kind of virgin queen who never went out with another man after Trump, who doesn't recall meeting her.

She's just another weaponized leftist loon waiting in line to throw another cowpie at President Trump. 25 years later she first-time mentions President Trump in her writing class experience? Maybe it was all in her mind, and she woke up one day and decided her recurring fantasy was true enough to make her Democrat Party win votes in Republican areas that frown on whatever she invented to say.
She had a spouse, ever? That's funny. The article in the leftest press was pretending she was some kind of virgin queen who never went out with another man after Trump, who doesn't recall meeting her.
What article did you read?
Maybe you should read Carroll's own account:

"Hideous Men

"Donald Trump assaulted me in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room 23 years ago. But he’s not alone on the list of awful men in my life.
By E. Jean Carroll Photograph By Amanda Demme"
Why bother? She's a fiction writer who desperately needs to pay the bills and her latest attempt at literary competence wasn't paying off like she wanted, despite her salacious sex scenes. So she had to release excerpts or her alleged "true" accounts. Bleh...who cares? She's just another lib/dem attempt to advance their narrative. Sold herself cheaply...

4.w700.h467.jpg

"So now I will tell you
what happened:

Reads like a bodice-ripper novel, doesn't it? Can't really remember anything of importance except the sexual parts. Fails to report the incident to anyone, ever...at least until she needs to sell her book. Oh, yeah! I'll believe she's telling the troof...NOT!

Forum List

Back