Another promise broken

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
One of the things I find confusing about this Republican admin is the situational ethics. I fear we are all infected with it in ways large and small, but the Republican side seems extra large these days. Ex: We bombed Syria over a picture of a father holding two dead babies while our Prez chomped the best chocolate cake in the world with the Chinese Prez, but not over the picture of the dirt-crusted stunned toddler in Aleppo or the floating bodies of small children pulled from the Med. And after that bombing, it was back to wringing hands while kissing Russia's butt over their involvement in Syria. Who did we help? Who did we impress with our power?

Today this...
America, not Obama, made a promise to people escaping horrors same as our ancestors. This admin thinks it is rescinding Obama's promises, but to the world the Trump admin is rescinding America's promise. The 'shining city on the hill' is under a very dark cloud. The giving, then taking back, of promises is cruel when it means being returned to the terror one tried to escape.

The Trump administration is criminalizing Haitian refugees - The Boston Globe

It seems the Orange One is waging war on all non-Arian folk to purge them from the US. Having INS looking for data to use in a propaganda campaign to bolster a move to remove Haitians currently here with legally authorized status is yet another new low for that run-away cabal!

It seems the Orange One is waging war on all non-Arian folk to purge them from the US. Having INS looking for data to use in a propaganda campaign to bolster a move to remove Haitians currently here with legally authorized status is yet another new low for that run-away cabal!
Perhaps you need to look up the definition of the word ""temporary".

No, it's not. Temporary is temporary. And for them to look for those that have committed crimes, is not an atrocity. Have you not heard all the recent stories of illegals that have committed crimes that have remained here and the result? A local 21 yr old father was recently killed by one.
Talk about a complete hit job in that article!

depotoo

IOW, its spot on and factual.

Otherwise, you would have posted links proving the article is untrue.

:bsflag:
J

No, it's not. Temporary is temporary. And for them to look for those that have committed crimes, is not an atrocity. Have you not heard all the recent stories of illegals that have committed crimes that have remained here and the result? A local 21 yr old father was recently killed by one.
Talk about a complete hit job in that article!

depotoo

IOW, its spot on and factual.

Otherwise, you would have posted links proving the article is untrue.

:bsflag:
J

I don't love him. I just just recognize a partisan hit job when I see one.

Republicans love their Tangerine Tyrant.

Na! We just love what he does to you...

Transporter_KIrks_EVil_counterpart.jpg

Republicans love their Tangerine Tyrant.

Na! We just love what he does to you...

Transporter_KIrks_EVil_counterpart.jpg
Exactly. If their mango messiah defies the constitution, patriotism, morals; it means nothing to today's far right republican party. They are all about destroying the United States government while sucking Putin's cock and posting shitty memes.

Thanks for proving my point ...

c98fb6a97747f4a52a12aa8c3ab19676_mr-burns-excellent-meme-memesuper-excellent-meme-mr-burns_438-438.jpeg
^the shitty memes I mentioned

One of the things I find confusing about this Republican admin is the situational ethics. I fear we are all infected with it in ways large and small, but the Republican side seems extra large these days. Ex: We bombed Syria over a picture of a father holding two dead babies while our Prez chomped the best chocolate cake in the world with the Chinese Prez, but not over the picture of the dirt-crusted stunned toddler in Aleppo or the floating bodies of small children pulled from the Med. And after that bombing, it was back to wringing hands while kissing Russia's butt over their involvement in Syria. Who did we help? Who did we impress with our power?

Today this...
America, not Obama, made a promise to people escaping horrors same as our ancestors. This admin thinks it is rescinding Obama's promises, but to the world the Trump admin is rescinding America's promise. The 'shining city on the hill' is under a very dark cloud. The giving, then taking back, of promises is cruel when it means being returned to the terror one tried to escape.

You obviously find it impossible to tell the difference between National policy and goals and your own warped imagination.

Today this...

You obviously find it impossible to tell the difference between National policy and goals and your own warped imagination.

Forum List

Back