Another racist defrocked at mizzpoo

They're everywhere....this place needs to be shut down by Justice dept until alll professors have been vetted,,,,,
Mizzou prof. resigns following outrage over his refusal to cancel exam
DR. Dale Brigham, considered one of the most beloved professors at the University of Missouri, has resigned after refusing to cancel an exam for students who claimed to feel “unsafe.”

whoa geeze. are people just bailing instead of going "You're fucked up?" I don't blame them. Atlas Shrugged baby I just didn't think I'd see it this way.

The studente were right. When a prison culture has developed, "the stand" is to force the authorities to do something about it, instead of tamely going into the boxcar of gang violence every day.

Mind showing proof of this so-called lions den? Funny we've not been hearing anything until the player walk out..
The studente were right. When a prison culture has developed, "the stand" is to force the authorities to do something about it, instead of tamely going into the boxcar of gang violence every day.

Did ya hear the one about the Klan being on the campus last night.........they werent...just another lie but it'll serve to help destroy this guy.....wonder how many students will be transferring out of this wonderland of lib lies

Last edited:

"Prison culture" at U of Missouri?????

Prisoners: Locked in a cage with armed guards.
UofM students: Can withdraw and go home anytime they please

How are UofM students subject to a "prison culture"

Frankly, I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the liberals in academia receive the brunt of the politically correct monster they've created within the Millennial generation.

"Prison culture" at U of Missouri?????

Prisoners: Locked in a cage with armed guards.
UofM students: Can withdraw and go home anytime they please

How are UofM students subject to a "prison culture"
I didn't say it was a prison, I said it was a prison culture. In any closed environ, if the bullies hold sway, with the consent (and enthusiasm of the staff), then it's a prison culture.
(Think about it. You want to leave and fail the course? Yes you are stuck there, unnecessarily submiting to the least talented members of the class)

Google: cs lewis experiment house the silver chair

Lol the freakout over the University of Missouri is hilarious!

Maybe we should remind people that this is fucking "Missouri" we're talking about!

What's happening in Bumfuck, Idaho? I'm sure it's equally interesting!

Forum List

Back