Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

What a sniveling coward you are. And you still can't explain why you believe Trump. Of course, neither can anyone else.

And you are still holding to your lie that because you don't agree with a reason, that that means it does not exist.

images
That's what you keep saying. But you could settle this imaginary dispute by simply articulating your position........but you never do, and you never will. You'll just keep saying you have. Evidently you have no confidence in the credibility of your so called arguments.

Which is another lie.

i-dont-always-speak-my-mind-but-youre-an-asshole.jpg
That's all you've got to hang on to, all you ever had. You're so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for you.

I'm not the one obsessed with denying the validity of my ideological opponents reasons for their choice of candidates.

I understand that other people sometimes make different choices based on different reasons than I would.

I might strongly disagree with their reasons, but I don't try to pretend that they don't HAVE reasons.

Now that is pathetic.

images
The problem is that Trump followers are all to dense too understand that Trump's appeal is entirely emotional in nature. There is no intellectual component to being a Trump follower.......that's why they can't explain themselves like thinking adults.

I posted this in a new thread. I found it funny and the truth all rolled into one. these Paid agitators funded by the left/democrats/unions, think they can just disrupt and agitate the American citizen just going to see someone speak, they better get a clue

snip:
No protester more effective than a p—-ed-off American

No protester more effective than a p—-ed-off American

There's only 2 options in my opinion.

1. Protestor is a safe distance away and just verbally protesting?? Fine. Even if they're disgusting humans....let them be. Move along.

2. Liberal idiot protestors get within 2-3 feet and start screaming in someone's face???? REPOND ACCORDINGLY:
View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

Here's an idea, stop showing up at Trump rallies causing trouble and spreading your hate, or as buc90 suggested protest at a safe distance. But you liberals just can't help yourselves from the hate and racism. Yea, people on the right have had enough of your bullshit.

And you are still holding to your lie that because you don't agree with a reason, that that means it does not exist.

images
That's what you keep saying. But you could settle this imaginary dispute by simply articulating your position........but you never do, and you never will. You'll just keep saying you have. Evidently you have no confidence in the credibility of your so called arguments.

Which is another lie.

That's all you've got to hang on to, all you ever had. You're so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for you.

I'm not the one obsessed with denying the validity of my ideological opponents reasons for their choice of candidates.

I understand that other people sometimes make different choices based on different reasons than I would.

I might strongly disagree with their reasons, but I don't try to pretend that they don't HAVE reasons.

Now that is pathetic.

images
The problem is that Trump followers are all to dense too understand that Trump's appeal is entirely emotional in nature. There is no intellectual component to being a Trump follower.......that's why they can't explain themselves like thinking adults.

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

They have been repeatedly discussed on this site.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.

Which is another lie.

Now that is pathetic.

images

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.

Most of those people being PAID to protest couldn't even tell what his policies are. they are saying, they are protesting because he's spoke badly of ILLEGL immigrant/immigration. He spoke badly of Muslims because: he said we should stop the Muslim refugees for the TIME being until this Government got on the same page. and he spoke badly of the Women folk: because of his beef with some Reporter who was on a campaign of spreading garbage about him. but they DON'T care about Truth. they just swallow hook, line and stinker and especially if a $$$$ is thrown at them or a bunch of Mush brained college kids who doesn't have the sense to come out of the rain let along preach to the rest of us in this country.

Which is another lie.

Now that is pathetic.

images

A LOT.

Not even close to explaining why you believe Trump.

1. Protestor is a safe distance away and just verbally protesting?? Fine. Even if they're disgusting humans....let them be. Move along.

2. Liberal idiot protestors get within 2-3 feet and start screaming in someone's face???? REPOND ACCORDINGLY:
View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

Here's an idea, stop showing up at Trump rallies causing trouble and spreading your hate, or as buc90 suggested protest at a safe distance. But you liberals just can't help yourselves from the hate and racism. Yea, people on the right have had enough of your bullshit.
It's clear from the number of crimes committed at Trump rallies that Trump followers are just animals.

View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

It's clear from the number of crimes committed at Trump rallies that Trump followers are just animals.

No one believes your bullshit. If racists liberals didn't show up at Trump rallies there wouldn't be any issues. But you people just can't help yourselves.

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.
And the feral negros that loot and burn down their city are what?
Trump followers are trash.
No, just sick and tired of liberals. It's time to make america great again!

View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

No believes your bullshit. If racists liberals didn't show up at Trump rallies there wouldn't be any issues. But you people just can't help yourselves.

We watched them go ballistic over a person telling Obama he: lies while he was giving a speech. we watched them want to charge some rodeo clown using Obama in a comedy skit charged with a hate crime. and they have the nerve to call other people. animals. that's one thing you have to be in order to be a liberal is a: TWO faced hypocrite. which I can't STAND

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.
Feel free to explain why Trump is believable?

View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

No one believes your bullshit. If racists liberals didn't show up at Trump rallies there wouldn't be any issues. But you people just can't help yourselves.
It's the dimwitted Trump followers who have perpetrated all the assaults at Trump rallies.

Feel free to explain why Trump is believable?
I would definitely believe Trump over Hillary any day.

sez the savage cracka in drive by south carolina
Here in the good ole south, black people don't loot and burn their towns down. We pretty much get along. I guess where you are from you and your fellow hood rats keep hating.

Here in the good ole south, black people don't loot and burn their towns down. We pretty much get along. I guess where you are from you and your fellow hood rats keep hating.
lets see how it goes when you are the minority very soon, better learn your new roll

lets see how it goes when you are the minority very soon, better learn your new roll
Negros will never be the majority. Between abortion and you killing your selves off you will always be a minority. Truth hurts. Lol

View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

They've learned from years of watching liberals protesting in the streets. Occubaggers, WTO riots, the list is long of the disgusting behavior your side has displayed for decades.

By being a bunch of thugs?

Forum List

Back