Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

Hey libs....we are DONE with your bullshit. Protest your little hearts out at a safe distance. But punching one of you in the jaw is just flat out worth the misdemeanor ticket when you do shit like this little junior faggot did:

You've been doing this same song and dance where you oppose protesters for 30 years and everytime its never your fault, with every protest ever...no....its ever protest that has happened fault for 100% of them being...IDK...bad? or something.

Which is another lie.

i-dont-always-speak-my-mind-but-youre-an-asshole.jpg
That's all you've got to hang on to, all you ever had. You're so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for you.

I'm not the one obsessed with denying the validity of my ideological opponents reasons for their choice of candidates.

I understand that other people sometimes make different choices based on different reasons than I would.

I might strongly disagree with their reasons, but I don't try to pretend that they don't HAVE reasons.

Now that is pathetic.

images
The problem is that Trump followers are all to dense too understand that Trump's appeal is entirely emotional in nature. There is no intellectual component to being a Trump follower.......that's why they can't explain themselves like thinking adults.

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

They have been repeatedly discussed on this site.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.
Not even close to explaining why you believe Trump.

From the thread, where I humiliated you.

"
And now you are back to Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

IMO, that is the best choice I can do with the information I have available."

And, preemptively, since I know you will be a dick and not response like a person.

images

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.
And the feral negros that loot and burn down their city are what?
Trump followers are trash.
No, just sick and tired of liberals. It's time to make america great again!
Feel free to explain why Trump is believable?
I would definitely believe Trump over Hillary any day.

so do most people

Focus Group Member: Clinton is the worst liar I'VE EVER SEEN (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.
Feel free to explain why Trump is believable?
I would definitely believe Trump over Hillary any day.

Of course you would.

By being a bunch of thugs?
If the liberal protesters wasn't causing trouble there would be no problems.

The protester had a constitutional right to protest. You got a problem with the constitution?

The protester had a constitutional right to protest. You got a problem with the constitution?

They are there to block streets, disrupt the proceedings and do whatever they can to stop the campaign stops.
They are typical leftist assholes that want to shut down any opposition to them.

Here's another one. You'll see the fat little queer trying to provoke the woman and getting her face screaming....saying he be there until she dies and bumping into her....until she slaps his fat dick sucking face. And they swarm her and keep shoving their AIDS infested faces into hers and she hits him again.

Hey libs....we are DONE with your bullshit. Protest your little hearts out at a safe distance. But punching one of you in the jaw is just flat out worth the misdemeanor ticket when you do shit like this little junior faggot did:

what the hell is that thing?

Really? I bet she was just coming to a political rally.

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

"Eventually" is officially here.
She spit right in it's face first. That was a nice touch.

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

Go back and re-watch the video. She was looking for a fight, That's why the guy recording was running to keep up with her, and after a couple of tries (shown on the video) she found one. Your video just proved the opposite of what you claimed.

If that fat queer hadn't pursued her no fight happens. But I'm glad it did. You libs need some good beatings. Nothing severe....that would be wrong. Just a good slap or nice bloodied lip.
They need to die. They're worthless and dangerous.

They are there to block streets, disrupt the proceedings and do whatever they can to stop the campaign stops.
They are typical leftist assholes that want to shut down any opposition to them.

So do you have a problem with their constitutional right to protest or not?

Oh and the little fat bastard in the black shirt wasn't?

Go back and re-watch the video. She was looking for a fight, That's why the guy recording was running to keep up with her, and after a couple of tries (shown on the video) she found one. Your video just proved the opposite of what you claimed.

If that fat queer hadn't pursued her no fight happens. But I'm glad it did. You libs need some good beatings. Nothing severe....that would be wrong. Just a good slap or nice bloodied lip.
They need to die. They're worthless and dangerous.

Thanks for demonstrating the mindset of violent Trump supporters. Outsiders describing it can never be as convincing as actual quotes from violent right wingers.

Here's another one. You'll see the fat little queer trying to provoke the woman and getting her face screaming....saying he be there until she dies and bumping into her....until she slaps his fat dick sucking face. And they swarm her and keep shoving their AIDS infested faces into hers and she hits him again.

No wonder you got kicked off the Force.

Looks they are both in the wrong there.

Oh and the little fat bastard in the black shirt wasn't?

He was standing there. She walked up and got in his face.

And what did he do?

Responded.

Forum List

Back