Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

They were both looking for a fight and they got it.
As if I needed any more evidence that you are a punk.

You've obviously never seen a real fight.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Funny, that was my reaction when you said they were both looking for a fight and "they got it". You think that's a fight? You'd cry and call your mommy if you ever saw my daughter and her brother mix it up.

:dig: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I've no doubt that you think that spitting in a fag's face and slapping it a couple of times is a *fight*.

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.

Really? I bet she was just coming to a political rally.

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

"Eventually" is officially here.

THat woman was completely in the right. That fat fag was being physically aggressive, despite his screaming that he was NOT going to hit her.

Look at you! Agreeing with everyone who has ever seen that video. Everyone. Nobody disagrees with you. You've finally reached consensus on an issue. Congratulations!

Actually, several lefties who are either more dishonest than you, or less intelligent have disagreed with us on the video.

Probably less intelligent. They probably were not smart enough to realize that you could not defend that fat fuck without making yourself look like a total liar ass.

Your tactic of arguing that it was not representative of the various incidents of violence was the more intelligent tactic to take.

If you can't defend, deflect.

Was that part of some formal agitator training or are you just a natural?

You shouldn't speak about tactics and dishonesty.

No, just sick and tired of liberals. It's time to make america great again!

By being a bunch of thugs?
If the liberal protesters wasn't causing trouble there would be no problems.

The protester had a constitutional right to protest. You got a problem with the constitution?

They are there to block streets, disrupt the proceedings and do whatever they can to stop the campaign stops.
They are typical leftist assholes that want to shut down any opposition to them.

So do you have a problem with their constitutional right to protest or not?

I do when it includes blocking traffic, and trying to disrupt campaign events.

The problem is that Trump followers are all to dense too understand that Trump's appeal is entirely emotional in nature. There is no intellectual component to being a Trump follower.......that's why they can't explain themselves like thinking adults.

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

They have been repeatedly discussed on this site.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.
Not even close to explaining why you believe Trump.

From the thread, where I humiliated you.

"
And now you are back to Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

IMO, that is the best choice I can do with the information I have available."

And, preemptively, since I know you will be a dick and not response like a person.

images
Have you tried a laxative? You are so completely full of shit.

Post after post attacking me for not posting my reason(s) for supporting Trump.

I post it, and you ignore it.

I knew it was going to be that, or denying it was a valid reason.

Because you are an asshole like that.

And now you will act like you did not just make a complete fool of yourself, because you are COMPLETELY DISHONEST.

Well,

56462172.jpg

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

THat woman was completely in the right. That fat fag was being physically aggressive, despite his screaming that he was NOT going to hit her.

Look at you! Agreeing with everyone who has ever seen that video. Everyone. Nobody disagrees with you. You've finally reached consensus on an issue. Congratulations!

Actually, several lefties who are either more dishonest than you, or less intelligent have disagreed with us on the video.

Probably less intelligent. They probably were not smart enough to realize that you could not defend that fat fuck without making yourself look like a total liar ass.

Your tactic of arguing that it was not representative of the various incidents of violence was the more intelligent tactic to take.

Dude, I flat out gave you a complement.

I was just asking if you were taught to be that, relatively slick or if it came naturally?

I was just asking if you were taught to be that, relatively slick or if it came naturally?

Oh! A compliment? My bad. I missed that. Thanks.

And..allow me to compliment you. Your aura is very strong. In spite of your efforts to hide your true nature, it shines through loud and clear.

And..allow me to compliment you. Your aura is very strong. In spite of your efforts to hide your true nature, it shines through loud and clear.

And you refuse to answer the simplest of questions, and revert to your default behavior, ie troll.

Whatever.

And you refuse to answer the simplest of questions, and revert to your default behavior, ie troll.

Whatever.

You asked me a question? I missed it. What was it?

That reminds me though. You have been refusing to answer a simple yes or no question from me for months now. What gives?

Here's another one. You'll see the fat little queer trying to provoke the woman and getting her face screaming....saying he be there until she dies and bumping into her....until she slaps his fat dick sucking face. And they swarm her and keep shoving their AIDS infested faces into hers and she hits him again.

Hey libs....we are DONE with your bullshit. Protest your little hearts out at a safe distance. But punching one of you in the jaw is just flat out worth the misdemeanor ticket when you do shit like this little junior faggot did:

Well, he was wanting desperately to get fucked...guess the lady has some standards and just couldnt accommodate him.

Whatever.

That reminds me though. You have been refusing to answer a simple yes or no question from me for months now. What gives?

You must have "missed" my very complete and detailed answer to your "question" all those times I gave it.

That was less clever of you. That was just in your face assholeness on your part.

Whatever.

You must have "missed" my very complete and detailed answer to your "question" all those times I gave it.

That was less clever of you. That was just in your face assholeness on your part.

A yes or no question requires a one word answer. Wanna try?

He 'missed it' because his mind is damaged by Marxist brain washing, roflmao.

You must think Correll needs some help. I think that's cute as can be. Two dummies teaming up to multiply their stupid. Good luck!

I dont even know Coral. I just realize that guys like him occasionally need some help with their light work with morons like you, so I chip in.

Go piss up a rope, jack ass.

Forum List

Back