Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

You must think Correll needs some help. I think that's cute as can be. Two dummies teaming up to multiply their stupid. Good luck!

I dont even know Coral. I just realize that guys like him occasionally need some help with their light work with morons like you, so I chip in.

Go piss up a rope, jack ass.

Whoa! That stings! Piss up a rope? Jackass? Brutal!

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

They have been repeatedly discussed on this site.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.
Not even close to explaining why you believe Trump.

From the thread, where I humiliated you.

"
And now you are back to Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

IMO, that is the best choice I can do with the information I have available."

And, preemptively, since I know you will be a dick and not response like a person.

images
Have you tried a laxative? You are so completely full of shit.

Post after post attacking me for not posting my reason(s) for supporting Trump.

I post it, and you ignore it.

I knew it was going to be that, or denying it was a valid reason.

Because you are an asshole like that.

And now you will act like you did not just make a complete fool of yourself, because you are COMPLETELY DISHONEST.

Well,

56462172.jpg
I guess it's just too bad that you're too fucking stupid to know why you believe Trump.

"

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

And, preemptively, since I know you will be a dick and not response like a person.

images

And now you will act like you did not just make a complete fool of yourself, because you are COMPLETELY DISHONEST.

Well,

56462172.jpg
I guess it's just too bad that you're too fucking stupid to know why you believe Trump.
Of course I already know why. I just want to hear you say it.

By being a bunch of thugs?
If the liberal protesters wasn't causing trouble there would be no problems.

The protester had a constitutional right to protest. You got a problem with the constitution?

They are there to block streets, disrupt the proceedings and do whatever they can to stop the campaign stops.
They are typical leftist assholes that want to shut down any opposition to them.

So do you have a problem with their constitutional right to protest or not?

I do when it includes blocking traffic, and trying to disrupt campaign events.

Typical RWNJ. The constitution is all important until it's inconvenient.

The same folks that said the Tee Hee party wasn't violent are now bragging about how tough they are and are advocating "punching someone in the jaw".

After they lose this election no doubt they will be advocating murder to get their way.

The same folks that said the Tee Hee party wasn't violent are now bragging about how tough they are and are advocating "punching someone in the jaw".

After they lose this election no doubt they will be advocating murder to get their way.
The Tea Party unfortunately was not violent but there is always room to grow.

"

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images

Well,

56462172.jpg

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images

The Tea Party unfortunately was not violent but there is always room to grow.

Thanks for proving my point.

"

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images

Well,

56462172.jpg
Of course I already know why. I just want to hear you say it.

This is new.

I've given you my real reason(s) repeatedly.

It's well past time to share with us, your opinion on why you think that I support Trump.

I have a guess. I promise you that I will tell you my guess after you post yours.

The protester had a constitutional right to protest. You got a problem with the constitution?

They are there to block streets, disrupt the proceedings and do whatever they can to stop the campaign stops.
They are typical leftist assholes that want to shut down any opposition to them.

So when a mob takes over a roadway, just let 'em have it, right ?

"

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images

Well,

56462172.jpg

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images
In other words: Your decision to believe in Trump's credibility is based on your lack of experience with Trump.....is that right?

The highway is their safe space once they block it and we as a society must sit and wait until they are satisfied. All highways are property of the left wing protestors now.

Well,

56462172.jpg

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images
In other words: Your decision to believe in Trump's credibility is based on your lack of experience with Trump.....is that right?

NOt at all.

It is better to have NO experience with a candidate than BAD experience with a candidate, but that is not a basis for credibility.

And obviously, candidates with stated policies I oppose, I don't care if they are credible or not. Unless you want to argue that Sanders will get in there and govern like a right wing populist? LOL!!

Trumps, POSITIVE factors for credibility are his investment in his Brand, and his Ego.

HIs post presidency brand will be bigger then more successful his Presidency is seen as.

He CAN'T have a successful legacy if he betrays his supporters.

He is going to need support from the people to deal with the D.C. power elite.

Well,

56462172.jpg

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

images

NOt at all.

It is better to have NO experience with a candidate than BAD experience with a candidate, but that is not a basis for credibility.

And obviously, candidates with stated policies I oppose, I don't care if they are credible or not. Unless you want to argue that Sanders will get in there and govern like a right wing populist? LOL!!

Trumps, POSITIVE factors for credibility are his investment in his Brand, and his Ego.

HIs post presidency brand will be bigger then more successful his Presidency is seen as.

He CAN'T have a successful legacy if he betrays his supporters.

He is going to need support from the people to deal with the D.C. power elite.
Brand and ego are attributes of credibility? Really?

Okay, let me ask you a simple question. Why can't l go into a planned parenthood clinic and protest?

Okay, let me ask you a simple question. Why can't l go into a planned parenthood clinic and protest?

You'd be taking the safe space away from the fragile liberals.

Only if it's liberals in charge.

Only if it's liberals in charge.

When would liberals NOT be in charge of a planned parenthood ?

People have been going to planned parenthood to protest for years and continue daily.. After continuous incidents of blocking access to the women, and continuous threats, they have fairly recently been made to stay back a small distance from the entrance.

Forum List

Back