Another "Rare" Bad Cop Found Guilty

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Cop showing off for his buddies ends up with cop pulling a gun on a civillian

Md. officer who held gun to man's head found guilty

"Bill Cunningham, a passenger in his cousin's car, was parked the wrong way in front of his own house. Prosecutors say Officer Santiago assaulted Cunningham in order to show off for two friends in his squad car who were along for an unauthorized ride-along."

"Bill Cunningham, a passenger in his cousin's car, was parked the wrong way in front of his own house. Prosecutors say Officer Santiago assaulted Cunningham in order to show off for two friends in his squad car who were along for an unauthorized ride-along."
He wasn't jut a "bad" cop, that mother fucker is CRAZY!

A lot of them are.

A lot of them are.

I have to agree. A LOT of cops are bona-fide homicidal maniacs just hankering to shoot one of those "pseudo" ''mer-i-cuns.. Those types believe they have an innate right to kill.'But what about psychological testing to weed out the bad apples? Why is the Minnesota Multiphase Psychological Inventory test NOT administered to every law enforcement cadet? The test isn't perfect but at least it might keep some of the psychopaths out there from becoming cops.

A lot of them are.

I have to agree. A LOT of cops are bona-fide homicidal maniacs just hankering to shoot one of those "pseudo" ''mer-i-cuns.. Those types believe they have an innate right to kill.'But what about psychological testing to weed out the bad apples? Why is the Minnesota Multiphase Psychological Inventory test NOT administered to every law enforcement cadet? The test isn't perfect but at least it might keep some of the psychopaths out there from becoming cops.
I took the test to become a cop back when I was in my twenties. They called me back the very next day to take the physiological test. They are actually looking for people that are aggressive and wish to control people. I was told the same thing by a guy that hated being a cop so much he finally quit. He had a hard time dealing with the god complexes some of his co workers had.

Forum List

Back