Another Republican Indicted

Love how you highlighted everything, just going to show that dems don't support such things themselves and will never be known for doing so.

Well, that would make conservatives the hypocrites......that claim to support such things and then poop all over themselves.
Honey, you need to calm down. If you are worked up like that you make no sense at all. You need a good spanking… whaddaya say???

Because only the Right commits crimes.

No, but you righties seem to think only the left does.
No, you lefties make excuses and protect your own. Republican usually does the right thing and resigns.

No.

Some Leftists do; not all. As for the Republicans, some do the right things, and others don't. As for 'usually,' without factual numbers it's a toss-up.

According to Mertex, I haven't been posting my thoughts like this on a routine basis. Anyone who follows me knows otherwise. :lol:

Love how you highlighted everything, just going to show that dems don't support such things themselves and will never be known for doing so.

Well, that would make conservatives the hypocrites......that claim to support such things and then poop all over themselves.
I'd rather be a member of a group that supports such things, but has assholes in it that don't, than be a part of a group that proudly does such things and looks down on others for not.

Forum List

Back