Another Responsible Gun Owner: Houston Massacre

First of all, you've no business accusing anyone of being a potential murderer. If anyone is fucked up in the head, it is you.

Second, when people say that someone who turns out to be a murderer, like this Houston guy, is 'another responsible gun owner,' what we mean is that up until the time he starts blowing people away, everyone thought/assumed he was a 'responsible gun owner.' That's where all these murderers come from, the ranks of those heralded as 'responsible gun owners,' which they appear to be until they become murderers

I find it a wee bit of a stretch to believe you all don’t know what we mean. I think you do and you just chose to pretend you don’t. Pretended obtuseness isn’t very cool.

Sweetie........your entire life is ruled by your emotions. The majority don't think like you as evidenced by the recent Gallup poll that stated 74% of Americans don't want anything to do with a gun ban. Shit happens in life......that the way it is. There are not solutions for every problem in the world. Bubble dwellers like you spend your entire life obsessed with trying to change others minds.......the miserable always spend their lives trying to make everybody else miserable. Thankfully for the rest of us, the thinking dynamic is fringe.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Sweetie.....enjoy life.....it is highly unlikely a house is going to fall out of the sky today on top of your head.:D

You are a fucking asshole. You are the one ruled by emotions. You cannot even debate with a woman without using misogynistic tactics. You are so afraid of dealing with a woman, you have to try to demean me as a female who is ruled by emotion, and use a diminunitive term to address me. Calling me 'sweetie' and telling me my entire life is ruled by 'emotions.' What a fucking joke of a man you are.

You don't know anything about my life or career, but I can assure you I haven't gotten where I am because I live by my emotions.

If you had it in you to use logic and reason in a debate, you would not start of with an ad hominem attack, a sexist, misogynistic one to boot. You're pathetic. Go fuck yourself: I’m sure that’s all your teeny weenie little dick is good for.

LOL....thanks for proving my point. All the feminist bulldogs live in a perpetual state of angst and misery.

Im out.....gotta go buy some more ammo!!!:D:D:2up:

Enjoy your morning latte!!:eusa_dance:

First of all, you've no business accusing anyone of being a potential murderer. If anyone is fucked up in the head, it is you.

Second, when people say that someone who turns out to be a murderer, like this Houston guy, is 'another responsible gun owner,' what we mean is that up until the time he starts blowing people away, everyone thought/assumed he was a 'responsible gun owner.' That's where all these murderers come from, the ranks of those heralded as 'responsible gun owners,' which they appear to be until they become murderers

I find it a wee bit of a stretch to believe you all don’t know what we mean. I think you do and you just chose to pretend you don’t. Pretended obtuseness isn’t very cool.

Sweetie........your entire life is ruled by your emotions. The majority don't think like you as evidenced by the recent Gallup poll that stated 74% of Americans don't want anything to do with a gun ban. Shit happens in life......that the way it is. There are not solutions for every problem in the world. Bubble dwellers like you spend your entire life obsessed with trying to change others minds.......the miserable always spend their lives trying to make everybody else miserable. Thankfully for the rest of us, the thinking dynamic is fringe.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Sweetie.....enjoy life.....it is highly unlikely a house is going to fall out of the sky today on top of your head.:D

You are a fucking asshole. You are the one ruled by emotions. You cannot even debate with a woman without using misogynistic tactics. You are so afraid of dealing with a woman, you have to try to demean me as a female who is ruled by emotion, and use a diminunitive term to address me. Calling me 'sweetie' and telling me my entire life is ruled by 'emotions.' What a fucking joke of a man you are.

You don't know anything about my life or career, but I can assure you I haven't gotten where I am because I live by my emotions.

If you had it in you to use logic and reason in a debate, you would not start of with an ad hominem attack, a sexist, misogynistic one to boot. You're pathetic. Go fuck yourself: I’m sure that’s all your teeny weenie little dick is good for.
He might be a "fucking asshole" but that doesn't make him any less correct about your emotionally charged rantings.

He might be a "fucking asshole" but that doesn't make him any less correct about your emotionally charged rantings.

Bullshit. My posts are not emotionally charged nor are they rants. Calling them rantings and saying they are emotionally charged are ad hominem attacks, based in misogyny and sexist attitudes and meant to put aside anything I have to say. That's what asshole men like you do: you can't argue with a woman on an even playing field, so you try this kind of BS to win your points. You don't win anything except the label of being a sexist asshole who can't even debate fairly with a woman because you are so inept.

Pathetic.

In real life, I wouldn't give men like you the time of day.

g4.jpg

Bullshit. My posts are not emotionally charged nor are they rants. Calling them rantings and saying they are emotionally charged are ad hominem attacks,

Sure, if the truth hurts. Then you try to make your point with a cartoon......

:lmao:

Not true. Gun deaths in America are quickly becoming as common as automobile deaths.

Is that why the gun death rate goes down year after year, as more people buy guns and the population increases as well? Or was this just another liberal attempt at falsification for the agenda? Sort of like claiming the perp in Houston is a white guy?

Do liberals have an honest bone in their body? I think not. It's part of what makes them liberals today

When you say gun deaths are going down, you don't mention how extremely high they are in the first place. Gun deaths going down in America is a drop not a bucket but in an entire sea.

This is the type of logic you've displayed. Then you go about throwing out sexist related comments because your rants are nothing but emotionally fueled bullshit. Then you cry about it and call people sexist because you display the logical fortitude of a gnat.

Thank you for continuing to help prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Thank you for showing again that some nutters have no emotional response to dead children.

And here you are using dead children for political gain. Asshole.

And you want to ignore the senseless death of children for political gain. At least democrats care that children are being senselessly killed.

Thank you for showing again that some nutters have no emotional response to dead children.

And here you are using dead children for political gain. Asshole.

And you want to ignore the senseless death of children for political gain. At least democrats care that children are being senselessly killed.
And base a huge portion of their argument on that emotion, not realizing, or caring, or both, that an appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy.

And THEN they wonder why they can't get more gun control passed,

It seems to me that this is not a issue that solely lies with guns or their ownership. It is a very complicated issue that involves guns, mental health, and law enforcement's responsibilities. This guy had a restraining order on him. He was a gun owner. He obviously has a mental rage that has not been defined yet.

There is an answer here. But it will take many years for society to find it.

Bullshit. My posts are not emotionally charged nor are they rants. Calling them rantings and saying they are emotionally charged are ad hominem attacks, based in misogyny and sexist attitudes and meant to put aside anything I have to say. That's what asshole men like you do: you can't argue with a woman on an even playing field, so you try this kind of BS to win your points. You don't win anything except the label of being a sexist asshole who can't even debate fairly with a woman because you are so inept.

Pathetic.

In real life, I wouldn't give men like you the time of day.

g4.jpg

The 2nd Amendment says you have the right to bear arms. Even if that is a whole shitload of weapons or just 1 weapon, it is both allowed.

As someone who used to carry a duty piece I advise people to get rid of their weapons. It puts our minds into a constant state of hyper-vigilance where we're assessing every stranger as threat or no threat. And that's no way to live. Should be viewing strangers as potential friends, not potential threats we have to kill.

There are legit reasons to have access to a weapon, but generally speaking when we do, chances are any occasion to use them was of our own making. I'm not going to spend the next 40+ years of my life thinking of the poor guy I killed for trying to take something of mine. I don't own anything that important and would just as soon offer to show them something from the back instead. :)

I agree, shooting someone over a pizza seems a bit much.

But I think instinct is to question everyone as a threat but assume the best. In other words a guy wearing a uniform would be considering much less of a threat then a guy wear a hoodie. Both are evaluated for risk until proved otherwise. Just like would happen if we were placed in a jungle where we didn't know the risks.

The reason we have the right to bear arms in the first place is to protect our country from our own government and foreign invaders, take them away and we have a much lower chance of preventing something like the Nazi takeover of Germany, they are TOOLS and should be treated as such, and all responsible gun owners realize this.

If guns are taken away, people with psychological issues will still have the ability to drive their cars into crowds, or use a knife to injure or kill, as was the case in southern California, and China.

Lack of proper mental health care is the real issue here.

Welcome, stick around...

-Geaux

I've been saying that about go for a while. Should you be included as well?

Or will this be the dumb and dumber show?

"go git ur guns sonny. The revoolution is about to start."
Are you implying that I need mental Health care because something I said was incorrect? If so how about providing some evidence that anything I've said was untrue.

Perfectly understandable.......people like Noomi et. al........emotional development fuck up around 5 years old. Add to it that these people hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA and you have epic bubble dwellers. The world to these people is a horrible, hideous place and they spend their lives in desperation mode trying to control it. There is nothing we can do for these people......just make sure to never invite them to Happy Hour.

Gee anyone who commits a violent crime is a "responsible" person until they choose to commit a crime.

Where is your "outrage" at all the "responsible " parents who have killed their kids without using a gun?

Both are ad hominens. There is no way of knowing who will do something like this unless we profile and take away guns from the people that commit these types of killings the most.

Gee anyone who commits a violent crime is a "responsible" person until they choose to commit a crime.

Where is your "outrage" at all the "responsible " parents who have killed their kids without using a gun?

Both are ad hominens. There is no way of knowing who will do something like this unless we profile and take away guns from the people that commit these types of killings the most.

Well then, what criteria should we use. I mean, according to the FBI, it is black males who conduct the majority of violent crimes, gun related or otherwise, nation wide. So, what criteria should be used here?

Where does it say it was a "white guy"?

Oh he is white. What did you think he was going to be?

I know you're a racist POS, but when i asked that question, the shooter had not been identified yet. But the OP ASSumed he was white. Meanwhile in Chicago, NYC, etc......

:cuckoo:

Just because you didn't know doesnt mean he had not been identified yet. Even so practically everyone knows white males are typically the ones to do these types of mass murders.

Well then, what criteria should we use. I mean, according to the FBI, it is black males who conduct the majority of violent crimes, gun related or otherwise, nation wide. So, what criteria should be used here?

Whatever demographic that has the largest percentage of mass murders via guns?

Oh he is white. What did you think he was going to be?

I know you're a racist POS, but when i asked that question, the shooter had not been identified yet. But the OP ASSumed he was white. Meanwhile in Chicago, NYC, etc......

:cuckoo:

Just because you didn't know doesnt mean he had not been identified yet. Even so practically everyone knows white males are typically the ones to do these types of mass murders.

:lmao: The OPs cited article explicitly states that the gunman's identity had not yet been released, you ignorant snot rocket.

Forum List

Back