Another Responsible Gun Owner: Houston Massacre

you got numbers to back that up?

OMG! I can't believe you asked that. These statistics have been around forever. Have you never been engaged in a gun rights debate? These stats are common knowledge. Technically, in a debate, one is not required to support common knowledge with a source.

If you are referencing the Kellerman study, then that one has already been debunked so many times it isn't even funny.

So, your answer is "No"

Translation: "I don't want Kellerman to be true!" (stomps his little feet) "That meanyhead Kellerman counted Suicides!!!! That's not fair!"

OMG! I can't believe you asked that. These statistics have been around forever. Have you never been engaged in a gun rights debate? These stats are common knowledge. Technically, in a debate, one is not required to support common knowledge with a source.

If you are referencing the Kellerman study, then that one has already been debunked so many times it isn't even funny.

So, your answer is "No"

Translation: "I don't want Kellerman to be true!" (stomps his little feet) "That meanyhead Kellerman counted Suicides!!!! That's not fair!"

Hello Joe.... But...but... NOBODY gives a shit but you and a couple other fruitcakes who have this unjustified assault on lawful Americans.

Acceptable risk to live among guns. Like the stock market, if you don't have the stomach for the risk, you need to seek refuge. And for you, its most likely some secluded island :lol:

-Geaux

So, your answer is "No"

Hello Joe.... But...but... NOBODY gives a shit but you and a couple other fruitcakes who have this unjustified assault on lawful Americans.

Acceptable risk to live among guns. Like the stock market, if you don't have the stomach for the risk, you need to seek refuge. And for you, its most likely some secluded island :lol:

-Geaux

Joe cant even walk past a gun shop......he's on the other side of the sidewalk:D:D:D

Hittin' the range on Sunday Geaux and finally getting the wife to go. After 50 rounds of .410 with the Circuit Judge she'll be sending a full pound of lead at the target with this baby.......in 3 seconds :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:>>>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

No slugs though Geaux......too damn expensive!!!:2up: Id invite Joe but don't care to lug a cement bunker behind me so he can watch!!!:gay:

Joe's presence in here is akin to a guy sitting in the middle of a cemetery holding court for the dead.

Last edited:
translation: "i don't want kellerman to be true!" (stomps his little feet) "that meanyhead kellerman counted suicides!!!! That's not fair!"

hello joe.... But...but... Nobody gives a shit but you and a couple other fruitcakes who have this unjustified assault on lawful americans.

-geaux

joe cant even walk past a gun shop......he's on the other side of the sidewalk:d:d:d

hittin' the range on sunday geaux and finally getting the wife to go. After 50 rounds of .410 with the circuit judge she'll be sending a full pound of lead at the target with this baby.......in 3 seconds :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:>>>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpcy-j61lo]mossberg 930 slug destruction - youtube[/ame]

no slugs though geaux......too damn expensive!!!:2up: Id invite joe but don't care to lug a cement bunker behind me so he can watch!!!:gay:

Winning

you got numbers to back that up?

I keep my guns behind lock and key, and I have never seen a gun "accidentally" fire. I am also not suicidal. So none of these risks are real for me.

Yet.

Often pro-gun people point to Switzerland as a country with a lot of guns but no problems regarding that. First, they have 50% less guns per capita than the US, and second, the Swiss government is starting to institute stricter gun laws because the incidence of suicide with a gun is increasingly high in homes that have guns. Also, murder and accidents. So, the Swiss government is putting more restrictions on gun ownership. Also, US people seem to think that Swiss men are required to keep their army guns and keep them at home. This is not true. They are allowed to do so, but not required to do so. They were, anyway. The government is making this more restrictive.

The point is, you can say until you are blue in the face that suicide or accidents are out of the realm of possibility in your home: you can say that until it happens.

Last edited:
How sad...four children dead at the hands of a crazy white guy.

Mass Shooting Near Houston Leaves 6 Dead, Including 4 Children

There are a lot of responsible gun owners in America, isn't there? I am sure this guy was one of them!!!!

Give me a fucking break here. Are you and Howey and others just having a ball gloating over a family being wiped out by a maniac all in the name of politics?

He was their uncle. The family made one last heroic effort to save his ex wife who was the mothers sister.

Holy toledo! What the fuck is wrong with you people getting all high and happy and smarmy over this?

This is unreal that you guys are getting off on this. Oh and why don't you throw in that he's probably a tea partier too just like Nutz did.

Just un fucking real. Oh yeah. Uncle was a really responsible dude. Responsible gun owners always kill their families. Always.

Heroic final moments of family executed by their uncle: Parents and five kids refused to tell gunman where his ex-wife was before he tied up and killed all but one of them in their home

article-2688350-1F8E6F9100000578-430_964x400.jpg

Perfectly understandable.......people like Noomi et. al........emotional development fuck up around 5 years old. Add to it that these people hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA and you have epic bubble dwellers. The world to these people is a horrible, hideous place and they spend their lives in desperation mode trying to control it. There is nothing we can do for these people......just make sure to never invite them to Happy Hour.

Last edited:
I keep my guns behind lock and key, and I have never seen a gun "accidentally" fire. I am also not suicidal. So none of these risks are real for me.

Yet.

Often pro-gun people point to Switzerland as a country with a lot of guns but no problems regarding that. First, they have 50% less guns per capita than the US, and second, they Swiss government is starting to institute stricter gun laws because the incidence of suicide with a gun is increasingly high in homes that have guns. Also, murder and accidents. So, the Swiss government is putting more restrictions on gun ownership. Also, US people seem to think that Swiss men are required to keep their army guns and keep them at home. This is not true. The are allowed to do so, but not required to do so. They were, anyway. The government is making this more restrictive.

The point is, you can say until you are blue in the face that suicide or accidents are out of the realm of possibility in your home: you can say that until it happens.

To small of a chance as the overwhelmingly majority of lawful citizens with guns in the home DO NOT commit suicide. Statistically, not a productive use of resources and its unarguably cost prohibitive research.

Planes and cars crash but we still need them :lol:

-Geaux

The reason we have the right to bear arms in the first place is to protect our country from our own government and foreign invaders, take them away and we have a much lower chance of preventing something like the Nazi takeover of Germany, they are TOOLS and should be treated as such, and all responsible gun owners realize this.

If guns are taken away, people with psychological issues will still have the ability to drive their cars into crowds, or use a knife to injure or kill, as was the case in southern California, and China.

Lack of proper mental health care is the real issue here.

Welcome, stick around...

-Geaux

I've been saying that about go for a while. Should you be included as well?

Or will this be the dumb and dumber show?

"go git ur guns sonny. The revoolution is about to start."

-Geaux

Joe cant even walk past a gun shop......he's on the other side of the sidewalk:D:D:D

Hittin' the range on Sunday Geaux and finally getting the wife to go. After 50 rounds of .410 with the Circuit Judge she'll be sending a full pound of lead at the target with this baby.......in 3 seconds :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:>>>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPcy-J61lo]MOSSBERG 930 SLUG DESTRUCTION - YouTube[/ame]

No slugs though Geaux......too damn expensive!!!:2up: Id invite Joe but don't care to lug a cement bunker behind me so he can watch!!!:gay:

Joe's presence in here is akin to a guy sitting in the middle of a cemetery holding court for the dead.

Skooks- Check out this torture test of the DDM4. Mine is tricked out and its a working machine

-Geaux

[youtube]6YzXLSK5u_w[/youtube]

Yet.

Often pro-gun people point to Switzerland as a country with a lot of guns but no problems regarding that. First, they have 50% less guns per capita than the US, and second, they Swiss government is starting to institute stricter gun laws because the incidence of suicide with a gun is increasingly high in homes that have guns. Also, murder and accidents. So, the Swiss government is putting more restrictions on gun ownership. Also, US people seem to think that Swiss men are required to keep their army guns and keep them at home. This is not true. The are allowed to do so, but not required to do so. They were, anyway. The government is making this more restrictive.

sweetie........time to step out of the bubble for a few moments and actually educate yourself >>>

More guns = less crime. The research shows its not even debatable.

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime?

Here is the full paper from Harvard University.......4/2013.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

You may not be able to comprehend......some people just don't have the ability to think on the margin. Its a brain pathology.......nothing you can do about it. But IM going to try!!:D

-Geaux

Skooks- Check out this torture test of the DDM4. Mine is tricked out and its a working machine

-Geaux

[youtube]6YzXLSK5u_w[/youtube]

Dang.....had no idea!!! That is sIcK!!!

There are a lot of responsible gun owners in America, isn't there? I am sure this guy was one of them!!!!

Give me a fucking break here. Are you and Howey and others just having a ball gloating over a family being wiped out by a maniac all in the name of politics?

He was their uncle. The family made one last heroic effort to save his ex wife who was the mothers sister.

Holy toledo! What the fuck is wrong with you people getting all high and happy and smarmy over this?

This is unreal that you guys are getting off on this. Oh and why don't you throw in that he's probably a tea partier too just like Nutz did.

Just un fucking real. Oh yeah. Uncle was a really responsible dude. Responsible gun owners always kill their families. Always.

Heroic final moments of family executed by their uncle: Parents and five kids refused to tell gunman where his ex-wife was before he tied up and killed all but one of them in their home

Perfectly understandable.......people like Noomi et. al........emotional development fuck up around 5 years old. Add to it that these people hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA and you have epic bubble dwellers. The world to these people is a horrible, hideous place and they spend their lives in desperation mode trying to control it. There is nothing we can do for these people......just make sure to never invite them to Happy Hour.

First of all, you've no business accusing anyone of being a potential murderer. If anyone is fucked up in the head, it is you.

Second, when people say that someone who turns out to be a murderer, like this Houston guy, is 'another responsible gun owner,' what we mean is that up until the time he starts blowing people away, everyone thought/assumed he was a 'responsible gun owner.' That's where all these murderers come from, the ranks of those heralded as 'responsible gun owners,' which they appear to be until they become murderers

I find it a wee bit of a stretch to believe you all don’t know what we mean. I think you do and you just chose to pretend you don’t. Pretended obtuseness isn’t very cool.

First of all, you've no business accusing anyone of being a potential murderer. If anyone is fucked up in the head, it is you.

Second, when people say that someone who turns out to be a murderer, like this Houston guy, is 'another responsible gun owner,' what we mean is that up until the time he starts blowing people away, everyone thought/assumed he was a 'responsible gun owner.' That's where all these murderers come from, the ranks of those heralded as 'responsible gun owners,' which they appear to be until they become murderers

I find it a wee bit of a stretch to believe you all don’t know what we mean. I think you do and you just chose to pretend you don’t. Pretended obtuseness isn’t very cool.

Gee anyone who commits a violent crime is a "responsible" person until they choose to commit a crime.

Where is your "outrage" at all the "responsible " parents who have killed their kids without using a gun?

This is really faulty logic. Are you that stupid? That you don't realize how asinine your logic is? :lmao:

And I'm a maroon[sic]? :lol: Well, then, your mommie wears combat boots.

His logic was sound, both of your responses were immature drivel.

His logic is not sound and you are a complete moron too. He was saying that two situations which are in no way analogous were analogous. That is faulty logic. Having a vagina and having a gun are not analogous situations. You two are complete idiots.
I see you don't understand how that difference, in a discussion based on potential actions, not physical objects, doesn't matter.

:lol:

So, tell us: Why shouldn't we treat you like a whore, since you have the potential to be one?

Last edited:

So, this "responsible gun owner" was "thought" to be so before he started shooting people, yeah? Is that what all the domestic violence related orders of protection were for?

:cuckoo:

It's a deliberate misinterpretation of the situation to call this man responsible. It is done with the intent of lumping all guin owners together as bombs waiting to go off. It's not only dishonest (the hallmark of the modern liberal) it's actually logically retarded. But again, liberals.

Sweetie........your entire life is ruled by your emotions. The majority don't think like you as evidenced by the recent Gallup poll that stated 74% of Americans don't want anything to do with a gun ban. Shit happens in life......that the way it is. There are not solutions for every problem in the world. Bubble dwellers like you spend your entire life obsessed with trying to change others minds.......the miserable always spend their lives trying to make everybody else miserable. Thankfully for the rest of us, the thinking dynamic is fringe.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Sweetie.....enjoy life.....it is highly unlikely a house is going to fall out of the sky today on top of your head.:D

Sweetie........your entire life is ruled by your emotions. The majority don't think like you as evidenced by the recent Gallup poll that stated 74% of Americans don't want anything to do with a gun ban. Shit happens in life......that the way it is. There are not solutions for every problem in the world. Bubble dwellers like you spend your entire life obsessed with trying to change others minds.......the miserable always spend their lives trying to make everybody else miserable. Thankfully for the rest of us, the thinking dynamic is fringe.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Sweetie.....enjoy life.....it is highly unlikely a house is going to fall out of the sky today on top of your head.:D

You are a fucking asshole. You are the one ruled by emotions. You cannot even debate with a woman without using misogynistic tactics. You are so afraid of dealing with a woman, you have to try to demean me as a female who is ruled by emotion, and use a diminunitive term to address me. Calling me 'sweetie' and telling me my entire life is ruled by 'emotions.' What a fucking joke of a man you are.

You don't know anything about my life or career, but I can assure you I haven't gotten where I am because I live by my emotions.

If you had it in you to use logic and reason in a debate, you would not start of with an ad hominem attack, a sexist, misogynistic one to boot. You're pathetic. Go fuck yourself: I’m sure that’s all your teeny weenie little dick is good for.

Last edited:

You are a fucking asshole. You are the one ruled by emotions. You cannot even debate with a woman without using misogynistic tactics. You are so afraid of dealing with a woman, you have to try to demean me as a female who is ruled by emotion, and use a diminunitive term to address me. Calling me 'sweetie' and telling me my entire life is ruled by 'emotions.' What a fucking joke of a man you are.

You don't know anything about my life or career, but I can assure you I haven't gotten where I am because I live by my emotions.

If you had it in you to use logic and reason in a debate, you would not start of with an ad hominem attack, a sexist, misogynistic one to boot. You're pathetic. Go fuck yourself: I’m sure that’s all your teeny weenie little dick is good for.
Anyone see the irony here?

:lol:

How sad...four children dead at the hands of a crazy white guy.

Mass Shooting Near Houston Leaves 6 Dead, Including 4 Children

A gunman killed at least six people, including four children, in a Houston suburb and then engaged police in a three-hour standoff before finally surrendering late Wednesday.

The suspected gunman, who has not yet been identified,*is believed to be related to at least some of the victims, officials told Houston ABC station KTRK.

At least it wasn't a crazy black guy, huh!

Forum List

Back