Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Yes!
That's what I 've been saying.
Why do loons get guns and shoot up schools?

Because you haven't passed laws against having guns at school. Your party says that laws are the answer, more restrictive laws, less freedom. So if you only pass laws against guns at school, makes schools "gun free zones," then people like Adam Lanza will be stopped.

Criminals and crazy people always obey laws - so the law abiding should lose civil rights since it will stop criminals and crazy people.

Uncensored is a fascist, pure and simple. He is willing to overthrow the state, institute fascism, then confiscate weapons. He is what he is: a danger to American and our way of life.

God made Adam the assassin

You dont trust a glass door to protect you.

I asked paid DNC operative JakeStarkey, but maybe you can answer: Why didn't the "gun free zone" laws stop Adam Lanza? You Bolsheviks swear that stripping Americans of civil rights through draconian laws is the answer - but here we find there was ALREADY a law in place - and it didn't stop the attack.

It's almost like criminals and the crazy don't care about laws... But then, that would mean your assault on constitutional rights would serve no purpose other than to punish the law abiding, and you Khmer Rouge types wouldn't do that, would you?

It does if you're using them as examples of the successful arming of schools.
In those cases they are protecting themselves from attack from non-citizens of the country - they're in a war zone.

Are there any countries that aren't at war with either insurgents or external forces, that require the arming and fortification of its schools to protect its children from its own citizens?

No, I'm sorry, but it makes no fucking difference at all WHO is trying to kill the children. "It's okay to arm teachers to protect children from the bullets of non-citizens, but citizens' bullets must be met by unarmed, helpless bodies."

Shut. The Fuck. Up.

So, you're happy that the US is the only advanced Western country that has to isolate its kids away in armed fortifications from its own citizens for their protection?

I know this is a very hard concept for you because it won't fit on a bumper sticker, but isn't this the very reason you should be talking about the wider issues...including, but not limited to, firearms regulation.
Nutcases like you are the ones that are endangering your own kids by refusing to discuss these things because it might 'infringe your civil rights'.

Do you get it now you selfish bitch?

Oh, am I? I said that, did I? Show me where I said that, or keep your putrid fucking words out of my mouth, ass munch. If you're too chickenshit to debate MY ACTUAL WORDS, and need to set up a strawman of what you WISH I said to argue against, then just say so now. I won't be surprised to find out that the real me scares you that much.

I know this is a hard concept for you because Obama didn't read it off a teleprompter, but I have no fucking intention of participating in a debate where you think you get to write your posts AND mine, and then I'm expected to defend the pustulent ignorance you spouted.

Nutcases like YOU are the reason that the IQ of the human race keeps dropping.

Do you get it NOW, you moronic little poltroon? Grow a pair, asshole, or stop wasting my time.

Uncensored the fascist mutters and nutters along.

We throw him out of our GOP some time ago.

No, I'm sorry, but it makes no fucking difference at all WHO is trying to kill the children. "It's okay to arm teachers to protect children from the bullets of non-citizens, but citizens' bullets must be met by unarmed, helpless bodies."

Shut. The Fuck. Up.

So, you're happy that the US is the only advanced Western country that has to isolate its kids away in armed fortifications from its own citizens for their protection?

I know this is a very hard concept for you because it won't fit on a bumper sticker, but isn't this the very reason you should be talking about the wider issues...including, but not limited to, firearms regulation.
Nutcases like you are the ones that are endangering your own kids by refusing to discuss these things because it might 'infringe your civil rights'.

Do you get it now you selfish bitch?

Oh, am I? I said that, did I? Show me where I said that, or keep your putrid fucking words out of my mouth, ass munch. If you're too chickenshit to debate MY ACTUAL WORDS, and need to set up a strawman of what you WISH I said to argue against, then just say so now. I won't be surprised to find out that the real me scares you that much.

I know this is a hard concept for you because Obama didn't read it off a teleprompter, but I have no fucking intention of participating in a debate where you think you get to write your posts AND mine, and then I'm expected to defend the pustulent ignorance you spouted.

Nutcases like YOU are the reason that the IQ of the human race keeps dropping.

Do you get it NOW, you moronic little poltroon? Grow a pair, asshole, or stop wasting my time.

Yeah I already had this conversation with this ding dong. There's no point in wasting time except via the most shallow interaction with lying trolls.

The mass shootings, including those in schools, are not a phenomenon unique to the United States. According to a recent CNN article, the U.K., Finland, and Australia, just to name a few, have endured the same kinds of unconscionable massacres. And this after continual and repeated tightening of gun laws in those respective countries.

But I get weary of those who look to countries with different cultures, much tinier in size and population, and designed on much different principles than is the U.S.A. for the answers. But if you insist on doing that, why not look to Israel and other places where faculties are armed, and therefore there are no massacres in their schools?

Why not look to our own people, study our own cultural complexities, and devise policy and systems that will be effective here? And if providing school faculties with the means of protecting the kids against those who would harm them would save a single child from the tragedy that happened at Sandy Hook Elementary, why would any rational person oppose that?

Yes, you have the immediate problem of protecting the kids from nutters but there has to be a greater discussion on why the US is som much more violent than other similar countries.

I don't believe you can compare the measures taken in countries like Israel when they are actually protecting against outside aggressors...they're in the middle of a war zone.
You are looking to protect against other US citizens...shouldn't that be concerning and cause questions to be asked?

If the basic culture isn't addressed where will it end?
Will people start actually living in fortified enclaves to protect themselves while wild-eyed lunatics roam the land outside?

Whatever discussion needs to be had in the United States, and whatever it involves, it won't involve YOU. You have no dog in this fight, and you would not BELIEVE the amount of disinterest in what a bunch of panty-wearing nancy-boys in other countries think of our nation and our culture.

You start with protecting the children.

Then you address the causes.

But regardless of what the CAUSE is, you protect the children, right now. You don't wait to try various things out. We know how to protect them, it's insane that people propose that we just continue to let them be slaughtered by anyone who wants to target them.

That's what I said.
What are ya...a limp-wristed liberal?

No, you DIDN'T say that. Because nothing you're proposing has anything to do with "protecting" anyone, and everything to do with diddling around, trying to create a perfect world where there's no danger or violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cqbv-aqoao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

I'm trending that way, with an aside. Most educations staff have no desire for guns or training, but a few do. If all districts said, 'open to option, but no comment,' regardless of their majority position, it might work.

It seems regardless of 'sanity or not' the perpetrators of this particular crime are suicidal, but want to go out in a 'blaze of glory.' If they think they may be shot down like a rabid dog, they might not target a school.

Won't solve all the problem, but perhaps help protect schools.

But regardless of what the CAUSE is, you protect the children, right now. You don't wait to try various things out. We know how to protect them, it's insane that people propose that we just continue to let them be slaughtered by anyone who wants to target them.

That's what I said.
What are ya...a limp-wristed liberal?

Liberals are pasty-faced and clammy palmed.

Get with the times! Limp-wristed is no longer an insult!

It is to leftists, because they actually hate homosexuals.

Administrators are hired to manage, teachers to teacher. Neither are hired to carry guns. Period.

Trained armed security personnel who do it for a living are the logical answer.

Yes, you far right wacks, it is going to cost, and it is going to come out of our pockets.

Get used to the idea, because it will happen in the next few months in all fifty states, either by executive or legislative action.

Lock down the schools....secure the entries

You can't have an armed security guard everywhere. You can't have an armed responsible adult everywhere your child goes. Nor would you want to

Maybe a handgun should be required materials for each child to bring to school...along with their graph paper, rulers, pencil sharpeners, lined exercise books etc.
They've got to learn personal responsibility sometime - after all, Mummy and Daddy won't always be there to protect them.

Yes, THAT'S what we're suggesting: armed kindergartners.

What IS it with you leftist fucktards that you are just frigging INCAPABLE of discussing something without reverting to this "all or nothing", extremist absurdity? The ONLY possible choices are that everyone on the planet must be disarmed and guns must be disinvented, OR we must arm kindergartners.

Is it just that you're really that damned stupid and simpleminded, or is it that you're that dishonest? Which one is it?

You didn't notice he murdered his mother?

Yes, well, apparently it's HER fault for letting him kill her.
If she didn't get him help like he needed or left guns around for a physco to use on her, and then on others, then yes she is partly to blame most definetly..

I'm not planning to rush to judgement on a dead woman just because I or other people need to feel less helpless and like they're "doing something".

I can wait for the investigation to proceed before I start kicking her corpse.

I know what you're saying.

You're saying there's no point in protecting them. Got it. Let them take their chances.

Is each kid going to have a personal bodyguard?
What happens when they're out of sight of the fire command centre or the pillbox in the middle of the playground?

"I'm a fucking retard! Serious discussion? I'll put a stop to that! We need to discuss my juvenile extremism instead!"

It's bad enough that ruffle-wearing assholes from foreign countries feel the need to vote in issues they haven't been given a ballot for - ie. it's none of your fucking business and no one has asked or will ever ask you - but it says something when they feel the need to screech about their unsolicited and uncounted opinions to the point where they derail the conversations of people who actually MATTER to the topic.

Seriously, dimwit, go die.

Are there any countries that aren't at war with either insurgents or external forces, that require the arming and fortification of its schools to protect its children from its own citizens?

Nope, and we are no exception anymore... Terrorism is terrorism, no matter where it is and what form it comes in..

It's amazing what citizens will come to accept as 'normal'.

It's amazing what non-citizens think citizens give a shit about . . . like their uninvolved, unsolicited opinions.

I read today that the lady was going to have her son committed, and thus he reacted - badly -

Well, of course, I still blame her. 1st rule of a crazy kid, how about no Guns in the house. my god

Is each kid going to have a personal bodyguard?
What happens when they're out of sight of the fire command centre or the pillbox in the middle of the playground?

So, if every child can't have an armed bodyguard 24/7, you think we should just pass on protecting them at schools, where everybody knows they congregate and where everybody knows there is no meaningful protection against ANYONE who wants to kill a LOT of people?

Really.

That isn't even reasonable enough to contest. I'll just let it stand on it's own.

When have I ever said that?
But if the only answer to a gun problem is more guns, where is the line to be drawn?

Two lines, actually, neither of which have anything to do with you. Common sense, and people whose business the decision actually is.

if you really want to protect your children, they why not mandate all children wear body armor? why not mandate they are taught behind high electric fences with barbed wire and security check points? hell why dont you just homeschool them and then they arent in harms way at all? hell dont even ever let them leave the house, because you know they end up in a car accident.

Forum List

Back