Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

I will go along with that, as long as lock down doesn't apear as a lock down in a prison and such to the children, otherwise keeping them in an enviroment that nurtures, educates, and makes them happy all at the same time..

The Connecticut school was locked down. You can come up with all the schemes you like. As long as God is tossed out of the school evil is invited.

God made Adam the assassin

You dont trust a glass door to protect you.
Why so evil rightwinger ? Do you like keeping company with the likes of a killer by attacking your fellow patriots like this ? Whose side are you really on ?

I will go along with that, as long as lock down doesn't apear as a lock down in a prison and such to the children, otherwise keeping them in an enviroment that nurtures, educates, and makes them happy all at the same time..

The Connecticut school was locked down. You can come up with all the schemes you like. As long as God is tossed out of the school evil is invited.

Whose G-d?
How does it feel to be Godless, and therefore be more in the company of killers who are also Godless ?

Whose G-d?
How does it feel to be Godless, and therefore be more in the company of killers who are also Godless ?

Do you really believe that school was Godless? That those children lacked the grace of god because they went to a public school?

The religious right are at times worse than the gun loving right

Whose G-d?

Yep, the more religion, the more peace.
The Middle East, for example, is awash in religion and as we all know nobody so much as shouts at each other over there.

Whose G-d?

Do you really believe that school was Godless? That those children lacked the grace of god because they went to a public school?

But then youare ALWAYS an embarrassment to mothers everywhere.

That must be why the local abortionists in your town refer to you as the 'one that got away.'

Whose G-d?

No I don't believe that school was Godless, because God lays within the hearts of the little children always, and they should be allowed to express this freely, and to acknowledge his presense freely within them, and this by us allowing them to express this more freely instead of the opposite, but more and more we don't allow God to come through where he is needed most in America, and this denying of his spiritual presense to be lifted up in prayer as it should be, and so it is leading to some pretty bad stuff is what many people think now, and so I think this also. Listen I am on to you all for whom want to play word games and such on these threads with these issues, so save yourselves some time, and try and post some real good and productive conversation if you can, because no one is falling fo the all the spin anymore.

Last edited:

Whose G-d?

There’s no such thing as ‘godless,’ one can’t lack something that never existed to begin with.

Or if ‘god’ does ‘exist,’ it exists as a contrivance of man, and the rejection of such a contrivance is clearly appropriate.

Otherwise, as components of government, public schools are required by the Constitution to not endorse or promote any faith. And schools have become the better for it, they’ve become places of truth and facts, not fantasies and myths.

Whose G-d?

The Middle East, for example, is awash in religion and as we all know nobody so much as shouts at each other over there.
More word games, so you deny the peace we have had here in the past and/or over the years as Americans whom believe in God, and so it is that you use the middle east as a rule of thumb for what goes on here with our beliefs ? You probably condone X-Major Hasan wearing his beard after killing all of our American soldiers at that military base now don't you ?

Last edited:
Whose G-d?

There’s no such thing as ‘godless,’ one can’t lack something that never existed to begin with.

Or if ‘god’ does ‘exist,’ it exists as a contrivance of man, and the rejection of such a contrivance is clearly appropriate.

Otherwise, as components of government, public schools are required by the Constitution to not endorse or promote any faith. And schools have become the better for it, they’ve become places of truth and facts, not fantasies and myths.
I'll ask you also, so how does it feel to be in what you may find as strange while in the company of killers who are also Godless ? Kind of lonely isn't it ?

Last edited:
Whose G-d?

And yet here we have another one that mis-interprets the Constitution....So Sad..

No I don't believe that school was Godless, because God lays within the hearts of the little children always, and they should be allowed to express this freely, and to acknowledge his presense freely within them, and this by us allowing them to express this more freely instead of the opposite, but more and more we don't allow God to come through where he is needed most in America, and this denying of his spiritual presense to be lifted up in prayer as it should be, and so it is leading to some pretty bad stuff is what many people think now, and so I think this also. Listen I am on to you all for whom want to play word games and such on these threads with these issues, so save yourselves some time, and try and post some real good and productive conversation if you can, because no one is falling fo the all the spin anymore.

I am not the one claiming god was tossed out of that school

I thought god could go anywhere he wanted. Those children sure could have used him

Whose G-d?

You dont understand the most basic concepts of God. You work off of the militant atheist Chic tract version of 'god', so it is no wonder that you are an ignornat fucktard on the subject.

More word games, so you deny the peace we have had here in the past and/or over the years as Americans whom believe in God, and so it is that you use the middle east as a rule of thumb for what goes on here with our beliefs ? You probably condone X-Major Hasan wearing his beard after killing all of our American soldiers at that military base now don't you ?

You're assuming causation...
the peace we have had here in the past and/or over the years as Americans whom believe in God
...but, that being the case, I think the Middle East might be instructive.
It's the cradle of several religions after all - why isn't it more peaceful?

What has the beard thing got to do with God causing peace to reign supreme?
I know nothing about it and have no opinion.
What if he wanted to wear his trousers on his head?

The JimBowies of America are completely out of touch with our country's narrative and cultural imperatives. He is simply a parasite on the body of America.

the extremists and radicals from the far right and far left are each trying to confuse the issue.

They will fail, and neither side will be happy with the laws that will pass this next year.

Tough, suckheads.

EAt shit you lying fuckhead.

beagle9 and JimBowie do not speak for God or Christianity, for they know clearly neither.

The crazy evangelical cultists and the pre-Vactican II Catholics can eat dirt: they will not rule America.

Oh?

You hate the JOOOOOZZZZ do you?

What a surprise, a leftist JOOOO hater.... Almost as unusual as a car with wheels.

Most Jews I know are pretty embarrased by the Zionists. As most decent people should be.

Hey, guess what. Obama still got 70% of the Jewish vote. Imagine that.
Who are these zionist ? Pardon me if I'm a little bit lost on these labeling things..

People who think that establishing an apartheid state in Palestine is okay because God Promised them that land.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

A gun is a gun. Why would I need anything more than a .22? Govt out to get me?

The United States was once a free nation.

Australia was a penal colony.

We have differing views of the relationship between government and the governed.

The USA teeters on the brink of civil war, that is an ugly fact that everyone tries to ignore, but it is a fact.

beagle9 is one of those human wolves he describes.

My handguns and long arms are enough for such. I not need assault weapons or enhanced mags.

Too Stupid.

Why would you have guns, Comrade? The state will give you any protection they believe you need.

Forum List

Back