🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Senator Tunes Out On His Constituency.

Is Marco Rubio loyal or not?

The smarter members of the GOP are loyal to Trump.
Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
Exactly why many are challenging the electors.
With no evidence. Great move.
All kinds of evidence and there is more every day.

stop drinking Koo;Aid Retardican, it may kill you, HAAAAA ha ha

1609741169840.png

When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Should we tell these not-real-bright Floridians that their state ALREADY VOTED FOR RUMP?

SMH

Congressmen's loyalty is not supposed to be a single man, even if it is the head of his party.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

View attachment 437060
I don't drink troll. Anything else?

"More every day" yet "can't show a one".

Life in the world of self-delusion. Sad.

A lot have been posted. That you do not consider it evidence means nothing. The American people will pick up your slack Jan. 6th.

View attachment 437060
I don't drink troll. Anything else?

I see.....

1609741684665.png

A lot have been posted. That you do not consider it evidence means nothing. The American people will pick up your slack Jan. 6th.

See what I mean? Zippo.

Bupkis.

Nada.

The Empty Set.

The empty pot at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

The number of hairs on Rooty's head.

Sweet Fanny Adams.

"What I consider" is irrelevant. What's relevant is that when Rooty goes into court to present his "case" the first thing he does is admit, "no your honor, this is not a fraud case". Because it isn't. None of them are.

Pogo , here are some interesting connections you haven't heard about. These are coming out in the next 2 days. Let's wait and see what happens.

David Calame - NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING Here is... | Facebook

The same Constitution that says "all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws?" THAT Constitution?

It's over. Trump lost. Do not send him anymore money.

Bullshit, let the tard herd keep sending him money. It only proves how stupid and easily manipulated they can be!!!!

MAGA

You have not beat him yet. What makes you think you are going to win this time?

Rump reminds me of the Black Night at this point.

Oh, it's just a feeling I've got...
You should try following the news a little more. Real news, I mean.
Too funny.

There is no real news. Only propaganda.

Trump is aligned with The Constitution.

Cool!
When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Total split in the Republican Party! That ought to make it easy to keep them the minority in Congress for however long you folks want to keep this up.

You understand that the Republicans just picked up seats, yes?

Cool!

Total split in the Republican Party! That ought to make it easy to keep them the minority in Congress for however long you folks want to keep this up.

You understand that the Republicans just picked up seats, yes?
Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.

Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.
I don't think Joe is going to haul anything anywhere, the Far Left (FL) is not going to go quietly at all. I don't know what the actual split is in the House between the FL and the Moderates, but it's going to be tough for Pelosi to rule with her reduced majority. Can they pass the more moderate stuff without support from the FL? The FL is not going to get the things they want, and they're going to agitate like hell for the next 2 years with threats to primary people in 2022. Interesting to see if the FL does holdout for the things they want, and if it ends up where the House Dems can't do anything within their own caucus. I doubt any of the Repubs will help the Dems do anything without stuff they want included. Which will piss off the FL even more if the Moderates actually compromise with the GOP. All of which means IMHO that the Dem could lose the House in 2022.

Oh, it's just a feeling I've got...
You should try following the news a little more. Real news, I mean.
The media has 0 credibility. You cannot believe one thing they say. It is why you are so misinformed.
You get information.... where?

Forum List

Back