Another Sheriff's Deputy shot and killed

Another democrat success.
You think so? What makes you say that? Where was the political aspect of this shooting?
Was a law enforcement officer killed? Do democrats not support "what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now." Have democrats spoken against "pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon". No these are all modern slogans and chants supported by democrats. Another dead cop is just what they want.

• Banned
Another democrat success.
You think so? What makes you say that? Where was the political aspect of this shooting?
Was a law enforcement officer killed? Do democrats not support "what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now." Have democrats spoken against "pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon". No these are all modern slogans and chants supported by democrats. Another dead cop is just what they want.
Oh dear....you certainly have issues.

In California's Central Valley.....very sad.

Bodecea..............this is not like you, unless you have finally, once and for all, left the 'dark side'.
Why would it not be like me? I have many friends in law-enforcement....one neighbor a sheriff's deputy, other side Border Patrol.....I always am sad to see law enforcement shot and killed....and have frequently said so. Was totally surprised that the usual posters didn't start a thread on this before me.

Sorry Bodecca sleep with dogs like Soros, Dean and the other rent a rioter financiers you will get flees. The Ds need to crack down on their thugs.

Bodecea..............this is not like you, unless you have finally, once and for all, left the 'dark side'.
Why would it not be like me? I have many friends in law-enforcement....one neighbor a sheriff's deputy, other side Border Patrol.....I always am sad to see law enforcement shot and killed....and have frequently said so. Was totally surprised that the usual posters didn't start a thread on this before me.

Sure you do cupcake. It is truly sad to see the now commonplace assassination of LEO's nationwide, the majority of which can be laid at the feet of BLM, Nation of Islam, and idiots like you.

Sure you do cupcake. It is truly sad to see the now commonplace assassination of LEO's nationwide, the majority of which can be laid at the feet of BLM, Nation of Islam, and idiots like you.
Oh my.....you saying this was done by BLM and or the Nation of Islam? You should politicize this poor sheriff deputy's murder some more. Glad at least you care enough to make the effort to post.....even tho it's to post about ME and not this deputy.

Oh my.....you saying this was done by BLM and or the Nation of Islam? You should politicize this poor sheriff deputy's murder some more. Glad at least you care enough to make the effort to post.....even tho it's to post about ME and not this deputy.

Not this particular case, in this one it appears a hispanic gangster name Machado murdered the deputy, I wonder how long this pricks rap sheet is.

Not this particular case, in this one it appears a hispanic gangster name Machado murdered the deputy, I wonder how long this pricks rap sheet is.
I guess this doesn't fit, eh? :lol:

Forum List

Back