Another Sheriff's Deputy shot and killed

Bodecea..............this is not like you, unless you have finally, once and for all, left the 'dark side'.
Why would it not be like me? I have many friends in law-enforcement....one neighbor a sheriff's deputy, other side Border Patrol.....I always am sad to see law enforcement shot and killed....and have frequently said so. Was totally surprised that the usual posters didn't start a thread on this before me.

Sure you do cupcake. It is truly sad to see the now commonplace assassination of LEO's nationwide, the majority of which can be laid at the feet of BLM, Nation of Islam, and idiots like you.
Oh my.....you saying this was done by BLM and or the Nation of Islam? You should politicize this poor sheriff deputy's murder some more. Glad at least you care enough to make the effort to post.....even tho it's to post about ME and not this deputy.

Not this particular case, in this one it appears a hispanic gangster name Machado murdered the deputy, I wonder how long this pricks rap sheet is.
I guess this doesn't fit, eh? :lol:

That's why I wrote "majority" of cases, cupcake. I see English is a second language for you....

It's part of the Alinsky playbook
Ah...another dog-whistle.....

And you respond! How predictable! Here cupcake, here. Heel boy, heel!
Of course I responded.....I noted the dog-whistle ....it's not good to ignore such things....it leads to bad situations to not recognize what's going on. Oh...and :lol:
all you do is dog-whistle and project. You knew Bubba was a rapist but you supported him, you knew Obama had no resume and buddies in the mob you supported him and you knew by preponderance of evidence that Hillary ordered murder you supported her.

So yes you have and do support police assassinations but want to pretend you don't.

It's part of the Alinsky playbook
Ah...another dog-whistle.....

And you respond! How predictable! Here cupcake, here. Heel boy, heel!
Of course I responded.....I noted the dog-whistle ....it's not good to ignore such things....it leads to bad situations to not recognize what's going on. Oh...and :lol:
all you do is dog-whistle and project. You knew Bubba was a rapist but you supported him, you knew Obama had no resume and buddies in the mob you supported him and you knew by preponderance of evidence that Hillary ordered murder you supported her.

So yes you have and do support police assassinations but want to pretend you don't.
The topic of this thread is: Stanislaus County sheriff's deputy is shot and killed, and a suspect is in custody

Looks like some people want it to divert.

Trump should ensure that law enforcement is provided with the latest body armor, tactical weapons, et cetera.

Trump should ensure that law enforcement is provided with the latest body armor, tactical weapons, et cetera.
You know democrats don't want law enforcement to have military grade self defense. This is a war. LEOs are on the front lines. Part of that war is to remove self defense.

You know democrats don't want law enforcement to have military grade self defense. This is a war. LEOs are on the front lines. Part of that war is to remove self defense.
Well, democrats aren't going to run the federal government in 70+ days. Once Trump's bunch is in, I'm hoping that he'll recognize that law enforcement needs better equipment.

Forum List

Back